PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Pocket Legends Fan Art Forum

Samhayne
05-23-2011, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the Pocket Legends Fan Art Forum!

This forum is for anyone to show off their Pocket Legends artwork. Please keep in mind that any images, video or content displayed here must comply with the Game's Terms of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11694-Pocket-Legends-Terms-of-Service) and Forum Rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=showrules). Specifically:

12. Player Generated Content.

We do not host screenshots, signature pictures, or other images on this message board. You are more than welcome to link to images hosted in other places, as long as they are of an appropriate and non-offensive nature and/or do not otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any party. Below is a list of examples of what is not permitted.

* Images which are: sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; obscene or contain vulgar language; images that illustrate/show illegal activity.

* Links to images that are inappropriate will be removed and your forum account may be shut down.

* Copyrighted, proprietary images, trade marks as well as images that do not belong to you (i.e. photographs or artwork which are used without permission of the creator) are also forbidden.

Welcome!

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 03:17 PM
First? Nice! You guys moved everything

Aculeas
05-23-2011, 04:57 PM
The people have been heard! LOL!

Fyrce
05-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Just found out about this. Fantastic!

Kingofhurtz
05-23-2011, 10:11 PM
Gotta love a democracy. Looks great guys.

Conradin
05-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Rigt on devs.

OrFeAsGr
07-09-2011, 05:02 PM
I was talking a break from xp runs and created this set :

It's str and i named it :Reedemer's Ultimate Plate Mail lvl 55
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb331/greekmago/IMAG0215.jpg

Armor name: Reedemer's Ultimate Plate Mail
Weapon name:Reedemer's Ultimate Double Axe
Shield Name:Reedemer's Ultimate Shield
Helmet name:Reedemer's Ultimate Crown

I hope you like it :P

Zaltiar
07-10-2011, 03:57 AM
hey bro, you should post that in the item design and weapon design contest :) looks sick

brian_spence_ni
08-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Hi, is anyone aware of any collections of images from and relating to the game? I notice that people have made sigs, but as they've already got names on them, they can't really be used by me. I want to make my own sig, and if I can identify a collection of images, it will give me options to start from.

thugimmortal
08-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi, is anyone aware of any collections of images from and relating to the game? I notice that people have made sigs, but as they've already got names on them, they can't really be used by me. I want to make my own sig, and if I can identify a collection of images, it will give me options to start from.

Well people tend to use screenshots and cut the character out. There's a pocket legends fan page kit to download from the fan page section on the main home page.

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

SUPAPRODIGY
08-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Is this thread recent or what

controlledpkz
12-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Hello everyone! I have been thinking about new system to pocket legends that is 1. what about if there come dangerous pvp area where lose all items what you are wearing ( Not gold/platinum) and in that pvp you can use potions to restore your hp/mana. 2. I have been thinking about special attacks too! You have 100% Special attack and some wepanons have special attack and when you use your special attack it uses your special attack. Your special attack restores 10% / Min If anyone is interested about this i will tell more and load some new item pictures Heres my 1 new wepanon idea called "Hand cannon" 3777 What do you think? All ideas from controlledpkz

Falconarrow
03-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Weapon look power ful

GiorgotheGreek
09-14-2012, 11:08 AM
it is cool but you thing putting it in on Pocket Legends or Star Legends think and tell us :P

JeffSorrows
10-04-2012, 05:31 AM
I use a LOT of PL owned images in my sigs, is that ok? What are my basic course of actions, to write the devs for permissable use of screenshots and so forth, or continue on with no commercial use on PL sigs, userbars, and random works?

wolfwing pl
08-30-2015, 05:05 PM
Cant draw to save my life :3

Zapv
12-14-2018, 07:25 AM
is this allowed?

Encidiot
10-16-2020, 11:17 PM
same fam litt