PDA

View Full Version : Ginststone gun target issues....

Motherless_Child
10-27-2015, 02:25 PM
The glintstone gun doesn't seem to stay on targets much when running/moving.... Seems to shoot into nowhere a lot, even when barrels are gone..... Elon gun seems to be better at that.... Just thought i'd post this, don't know if anyone else has been experiencing/noticing this.... Maybe it's just me, but the glintstone gun seems to be in need of calibration.......

Robhawk
10-29-2015, 05:40 AM
The glintstone gun doesn't seem to stay on targets much when running/moving.... Seems to shoot into nowhere a lot, even when barrels are gone..... Elon gun seems to be better at that.... Just thought i'd post this, don't know if anyone else has been experiencing/noticing this.... Maybe it's just me, but the glintstone gun seems to be in need of calibration.......

Perhaps you are just out of distance with the gun because of lag? I often miss players at pvp that are 5m away from me because of lag... or they are 30m away on my screen but deal big damage to my toon...

extrapayah
11-02-2015, 05:49 AM
i also feel something wrong with the gun... probably the blunderbuss' range is shorther than other guns... still need some testing though... and if it is indeed shorter, i hope it is not intended...