PDA

View Full Version : Should I stay rogue or go warr (Endgame)

Devrail
10-27-2015, 10:10 PM
Ive been debating whether I should stay rogue or go ward. I like pvp but I also hate getting 1 shotted and i'm geared. Whats your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midievalmodel
10-27-2015, 10:14 PM
Ive been debating whether I should stay rogue or go ward. I like pvp but I also hate getting 1 shotted and i'm geared. Whats your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely Go Warrior. They are the most OP class currently at endgame. Everyone is climbing over each other to party with a warrior for PVE and PVP. Our Juggernaut skill is amazing and never ever breaks in PVE or PVP now. We make rogues look so silly. When rogues hit us with 65 to 70 percent crit rate.....it feels like a little tickle.

STG has increased the damage of rogues and mages so so slow compared to how much they increase our armor. Look at the new mythic weapon. Astronomical increase in armor compared to the old bulwark. I frankly feel sorry for rogues. What a bunch of under-powered losers.

Zeus
10-27-2015, 10:18 PM
Definitely Go Warrior. They are the most OP class currently at endgame. Everyone is climbing over each other to party with a warrior for PVE and PVP. Our Juggernaut skill is amazing and never ever breaks in PVE or PVP now. We make rogues look so silly. When rogues hit us with 65 to 70 percent crit rate.....it feels like a little tickle.

STG has increased the damage of rogues and mages so so slow compared to how much they increase our armor. Look at the new mythic weapon. Astronomical increase in armor compared to the old bulwark. I frankly feel sorry for rogues. What a bunch of under-powered losers.

Hahahaha, the win in this post is just too much!

Froxanthar
10-27-2015, 11:03 PM

Best reply of the year

vawaid
10-28-2015, 12:51 AM
I left my warrior under my bed. I go for mage and rogue.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Mysticate
10-28-2015, 07:26 AM
I am a warrior and its really hard to run maps without a rogue or mage. It takes forever to kill a boss as warrior and we're not as strong as people think. I'm switching to a mage. Trust me so many people are warrior, everyone needs a mage and rogue.

Maarkus
10-28-2015, 09:12 AM

Hahaha! Nice one :)