PDA

View Full Version : screen hang retrieving completed items from crafting station.

hazmi
10-27-2015, 10:25 PM
I've encountered screen hang during retrieving of crafted items. It happens multiple times on iOS. I have re-installed the app but I still encounter it frequently. Then this morning, I also experienced it using Chrome. Once it happens, the screen stays there at the crafting station and no matter how long you wait, you can't do anything else. Clicking on other buttons doesn't result to anything and I end up having to close the game and relaunch. You can hear the sounds and everything else in the background but you're virtually stuck unless you restart the app.

I'm not sure if anyone else experience this.

Serancha
10-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Yeah you need to close the game and relaunch. It's been happening since crafting was introduced, but is sporadic and can't be reproduced on demand so the devs haven't tracked it down (or else it's considered low priority). I find it is most likely to happen if you log in and immediately go to the crafting screen. If you walk around first - like walk to the cs or something, it's less likely to trigger a hang when you then go to retrieve your completed items from the crafting screen. It'll still happen occasionally but not as often.

hazmi
10-27-2015, 10:59 PM
Yeah you need to close the game and relaunch. It's been happening since crafting was introduced, but is sporadic and can't be reproduced on demand so the devs haven't tracked it down (or else it's considered low priority). I find it is most likely to happen if you log in and immediately go to the crafting screen. If you walk around first - like walk to the cs or something, it's less likely to trigger a hang when you then go to retrieve your completed items from the crafting screen. It'll still happen occasionally but not as often.

Thanks Serancha. Actually, it is more prominent for me now.. but maybe because I rush to craft more items due to the event (energy, candy bags, etc.). For the past year and half, I rarely see this until this month. Anyway, I'll try to be more observant so I can offer better information on when this happens.

Recapsize
10-29-2015, 11:39 AM
I just click the "back" button on my android and it works (if you're using android). Idk for PC tho.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Iisolah
10-31-2015, 09:46 AM
This happens to me 90% of the time when I use my Iphone. Complete a crafting while in planar tombs is the worst thing I still tend to do. :P

Kalahesi
10-31-2015, 09:51 AM
It's happening to me too at first I thought it was lag.

coldheart
11-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Pressing back button works for me here.

Heeyah
11-03-2015, 02:25 AM
hi guyz cn any1 help me. my 3 eggs suddenly disappeared in stash

Briwol
02-22-2016, 02:52 PM
I have this same problem constantly on my iPad mini and 2nd gen iPad :(