PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic Armor

Froxanthar
10-28-2015, 12:15 AM
Anybody here have complete the Lv.46 quest? Is it worth to make?

Maarkus
10-29-2015, 10:29 AM
Anybody here have complete the Lv.46 quest? Is it worth to make?

Helm & Armor: with the right gems will provide the best possible stat
Ring: not a practical option considering the arcane ring is very feasable to optain atm
Amulet: with the right gems it is just a little bit less or equal to the planar amulet

Set bonus: i have issues with the animation delay and i would not recommend using it but some dont mind.

Over all, if you farm every component and not spend gold its a worth while set if you spend gold to get all the components you mostlikely will be dissapointed.

I hope this helps

Madnex
10-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Mark is correct. Might I also add though, when comparing them clean, the mythic amulet is better than the planar for warriors since the loss of HP out of swapping comparing to rogues and mages is significantly smaller. That happens due to stat distribution and planar pendant being an all-class item.

The "issue" with the mythic set is that people like HP too much, underestimate armor, cannot comprehend what a trade-off is and don't like equipping anything that's not clearly an upgrade from what they used to wear. The real issue is that practically, the lack of OP gems like para and eyes is what's prolonging the life of older items (L41 elite legs & myths) and makes the new shiny L46 mythics.. not so shiny.

Overall, it's not worth it to make the set due to the materials' cost atm. But, it's something to do.

Redjellydonut
11-01-2015, 11:42 PM
So i started looking up stuff on mythic helm and u need orc slaying gear but... When i get quest its called nomerite helm (for warrior) is it the same thing? Just want to make sure xd

JandelMan
11-17-2015, 10:10 AM
If there is a screenshot available for warrior set would be greatly appreciated ty.

Jan Vincent Ramirez
01-18-2016, 09:03 PM
You need the nomerite helm to get the orcslaying helm but nomerite helm is not equipable

saucabatie
06-21-2016, 11:38 PM
Maybe now worth 4-5m to make it . but so lazy to farm tag xd

capeo
06-23-2016, 04:01 PM
I crafted it because I was almost finished when the new mythic armor came out. I used it a month and changed it to coins. Best thing about the set is the handful of axes. New mythics have better armor bonuses.

Hatred666
06-26-2016, 01:41 AM
Lvl 56 legendary items have better armor