PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for events and promo codes improvements/changes

Alphonso14
10-28-2015, 03:24 AM
Hello spacetime studios I have some ideas for promo codes and event changes/improvements. First of all when your playing with other players in event realm after entering the portal for fighting the bosses. I think I'm not the only one who hates it when other players leave the realm because they can't kill the bosses nor mobs or, they just don't wanna fight bosses for a long time. Yeah I hate that too! So may you please (spacetime studios) make it possible for other players to enter the realm even while where fighting other bosses but, that's only if the realm is not full of players. Okay now I wanna discus about promo codes. I've noticed with the new update came a new vanity slot (weapon vanity slot). So may you please please replace or turn the level one promo weapons into vanity weapons!That's all I have to post for now. Thanks for taking the time to read my thread! As always I love your games and updates!

G-M
10-28-2015, 01:11 PM
Hi Alphonso. Thanks for the suggestion. Which level one promo weapons are you talking about specifically?

Endkey 2.0
10-28-2015, 01:38 PM
Hi Alphonso. Thanks for the suggestion. Which level one promo weapons are you talking about specifically?

He means the ones in the link below.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81545-Promo-Codes-List
Not a bad idea but i think the weapons lack a bit of bling xD

Alphonso14
10-29-2015, 04:12 PM
Thank you again for reading my thread! 😃