PDA

View Full Version : Pets

Eyesharp
05-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Yeah in the forum that says in development it says on the incoming road maps that there will be pets.Will this be true?Just asking oh and if there is a pet MAKE A DRAGON :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Woops sorry I just wanted to try the banana because this is my first thread oh and WOOT FIRST THREAD BABY I'LL REREMBER THIS ;)

Piosidon
05-23-2011, 05:41 PM
I think it's kinda wierd to have pets cause aren't we already animals?

Eyesharp
05-23-2011, 05:51 PM
I think it's kinda wierd to have pets cause aren't we already animals?

Yeah I know we're already animals but than why do they say pets are a upcoming feature than?

romgar1
05-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Elves aren't animals, but they could have human pets or smaller animals.

Roasty
05-23-2011, 06:06 PM
This has already been suggested MANY MANY MANY times.
Pet this pet that pet this and omg pet that!

Besides that, good ideas sort of. But I agree with pio cause' aren't we already animals? Considering an archer is a bird and a warrior is a bear? Idk about Mage though cause' they're just like out there...lol so ya

Dexmann
05-29-2011, 11:48 PM
lol agreed that it would be weird being an animal with a pet... but if there was ever going to be pets, they would probably most definitely be something.... strange... unique... so that it wouldn't make things look weird (animal having pet)

like for example... for those who have seen treasure planet (cartoon version) capt. silver has that random blob following him... its his pet... thing..

also if there r going to be any pets (pets sound kinda dumb it should be sidekick or something lol) they should up your stats/speed/%dmg ect ect.

making them attack like you would take quite alot of work to develop i think. it would reduce the difficulty of the lvl as well. imagine everyone using a pet... it'd be close to chaos in a cup

NoNxToxic
05-30-2011, 02:03 AM
and what if ur pet dies? would u have to pay for a new one?

Otukura
05-30-2011, 02:05 AM
They said they canceled it, b/c of too much crowding in towns. The road map hasn't been updated in forever.

Dexmann
05-30-2011, 06:20 PM
and what if ur pet dies? would u have to pay for a new one? lol that would suck incredibly much... lol buy like 50 pets... party on!

Register
05-30-2011, 08:50 PM
lol i like the "pet" idea but not like animals. I remember in another thread about pets that a cool "pet" would be, and i quote (sort of):
"A gelatinous glob that follows you with endearing eyes..."
That is what a pet SHOULD be. And to solve the crowding problem, the globs could be a thing that you see next to a character on their character screen when you click on them.

Register
06-05-2011, 07:51 AM
fine dont respond.....