PDA

View Full Version : Minor iPad glitch

Aerospacegod
05-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Look at where it should say how many items your carrying, it over laps with the other text. Since it's white it is hard to see but an error none the less.

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp195/Mernst321/3cf5f9df.jpg

Sayishere
05-31-2010, 04:24 AM
how is the ipad with pocket legends btw? im going to buy one very soon and get rid of my iphone!

have you played on iphone before? can you compare both while playing PL?

nerdherd
05-31-2010, 12:24 PM
iPad + Pocket Legends = amazing!

I haven't played on an iPhone before, but I did test out the iPhone version before 1.2 came out and while it worked very well, it just doesn't compare to having a much larger screen. You'll love the iPad!

Aerospacegod
05-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Have an iPhone but never tried lol. Going down in size would be sad :)

foiden
05-31-2010, 04:13 PM
It's very nice on the iPad. I also play it on the phone. The screen real-estate is where it really matters plus, as they say, holding a big nine inch screen at such a short distance does make things feel a lot more like watching it on a nice sized monitor. It's also a easier dealing with tap to move functionality, as well. The overlap bug seems to only interfere when you have the help on. It's fine with the help off, but it's still a minor glitch, nonetheless.

Sayishere
05-31-2010, 07:08 PM
hehe definatelty what im after thanks for reply, the ipad already interested me but now that pocket legends is pretty much all i play on the iphone it will come in nicely!

Aerospacegod
05-31-2010, 08:57 PM
my ipad has since become almost exclusively for pocket legends lol

didnt know about the help thing, very helpful thanks