PDA

View Full Version : End game set bonuses?

XghostzX
10-28-2015, 07:39 AM
Just curious, when elite helms start dropping, do you guys think there will be set bonuses on the elite sets? Or just sparkles?

Waug
10-28-2015, 07:57 AM
In my opinion that should make sets and set bonus after halloween ending. Cinco did cleaver job unlike other level cap crafting, small work, all elites rather crafted.

But hey this is just a theory, until devs actually do it.

Ignitedmage
10-28-2015, 08:43 AM
Probably yes as 50 sets got sparkles and set bonus.

Cavoc
10-28-2015, 08:50 AM
Probably yes as 50 sets got sparkles and set bonus.

The question on whether or not there will be a set bonus is because they are elite. I just don't see why we can't get a yes or no on this from a dev.

Ignitedmage
10-28-2015, 09:03 AM
The question on whether or not there will be a set bonus is because they are elite. I just don't see why we can't get a yes or no on this from a dev.

No offense Cinco, and i love the update.

Cavoc the elites are a copy of 50 sets, not even recolored so probably yes to set bonus too.

Cavoc
10-28-2015, 09:19 AM
No offense Cinco, and i love the update.

Cavoc the elites are a copy of 50 sets, not even recolored so probably yes to set bonus too.

The fact that they look the same has nothing to do with the stats. They are a completely different rarity, and if there were other elite sets to compare it to then it wouldn't be much of a question, but this is the first fully elite set (if they do in fact make helmets drop). So we don't have any valid comparisons other than bsm elite weapons giving a set bonus with pinks.
Maybe you can see if all cyber pink armors with an elite weapon gives you a bonus.

Basauli
10-28-2015, 11:51 AM
Hope there's no bonus though, if so newer players won't be able to get the sets as they are now. I can see someone asking 20 mill for a senitial dex helm. Those who were purples are pinks stand no chance to those in full elite and 3pc..

Waug
10-28-2015, 11:58 AM
Hope there's no bonus though, if so newer players won't be able to get the sets as they are now. I can see someone asking 20 mill for a senitial dex helm. Those who were purples are pinks stand no chance to those in full elite and 3pc..

its because there is no dex helm, 20m also may go for pink too, nvm cause both unavailable once helm start to drop everything will b fine

Cavoc
10-28-2015, 12:06 PM

I'm not following. The pieces will be available to everyone whether you're new or old. If new people don't like getting killed in purples and pinks then farm an elite set.

Basauli
10-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Just saying a set bonus would discourage the newer players. Those without elixir will have a very hard time looking for a group of farming alone. Its like leveling the 300k xp without elixir in the mind of a newer person. Unless they find a group willing to accept them in their runs or if they get lucky farming solo thier chances at getting elites are very low. If a set bonus came into play , and say they were in just pink, they would either do so little damage to full elite str bears that the bear can let them attack for 1 minute and not die, or the damage from thier intel or dex oppenents would be so great the best choice would be to quit and farm months to get your own elite set

Groaning
10-28-2015, 01:23 PM
i hope we get set bonus, the main reason i pick a certain set is mainly because of the sparkles XD

would love to see a purple smoke effect with black sparkles :D

XghostzX
10-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Only reason I brought this up was because Gladiator offered me a generous deal... his elite laser wand for 13mill. I really wanted to do it, but I figured I could potentially make abetter investment if I see if there are set bonuses and if wands start to drop more along with helms after the halloween event.

Mothwing
10-28-2015, 07:53 PM
Only reason I brought this up was because Gladiator offered me a generous deal... his elite laser wand for 13mill. I really wanted to do it, but I figured I could potentially make abetter investment if I see if there are set bonuses and if wands start to drop more along with helms after the halloween event.

What I'm curious about is what the sets will consist of; if there is a bonus. Will we be able to mix the cyber and shadows since they have identical stats?

XghostzX
10-28-2015, 08:30 PM
What I'm curious about is what the sets will consist of; if there is a bonus. Will we be able to mix the cyber and shadows since they have identical stats?

I would honestly think STS wouldn't do that, but we'll find out soon enough.

Waug
10-28-2015, 08:42 PM

lel,laser wand has been listed for 9.9m several times now, in cs (how generous)

Cavoc
10-28-2015, 08:54 PM

I'm also wondering if the set bonuses will be the same. Because I'm using 2 pieces of elite cyber, and it's gonna be a bummer if the shadow has a better set bonus.

XghostzX
10-28-2015, 10:14 PM
lel,laser wand has been listed for 9.9m several times now, in cs (how generous)

It really hasn't, lol, I check somewhat frequently...

iamthesurvivor
10-28-2015, 10:21 PM
We don't even know if they are going to release the helms or fix up the drop rates don't we?

Mothwing
10-29-2015, 12:06 AM
I would honestly think STS wouldn't do that, but we'll find out soon enough.

Yeah I hope not, it would also be super cool having two different set bonuses: one defensive and one offensive; it would add a lot of variety to end game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waug
10-29-2015, 02:04 AM

u just missed those moments, but anyway that does not matter, u got ur wand, gratz

Ignitedmage
10-29-2015, 09:59 AM

not only 9.9m i have seen it for less for several times lul.

XghostzX
10-29-2015, 10:25 AM
u just missed those moments, but anyway that does not matter, u got ur wand, gratz

I said I didn't buy the wand ahaha

Waug
10-29-2015, 10:41 AM
whoops, did not read it properly, ya certainly price will fall

azefekie
10-29-2015, 05:20 PM
Oneshot said a L80 elite Wand sold for 1.5 (stupidly ridiculous) hope to catch one the same way.

I'm curious If anyone has seen a L80 glowstick?

Cavoc
10-29-2015, 05:27 PM
Oneshot said a L80 elite Wand sold for 1.5 (stupidly ridiculous) hope to catch one the same way.

I'm curious If anyone has seen a L80 glowstick?
Glad got one from rafel in pyramid