PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | October 28, 2015

Remiem
10-28-2015, 04:53 PM
Boogie down!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Boogie's Party Winds Down

The 2015 Halloween Event is nearly over! A big congrats to our current leaderboard leaders: Iogistic, Compell, Jpmontoya, Cokeselinmage and Toomuchramen! These players are playing day and night to compete for those top spots and walk away with a Gold Slobber, sweet Vanity Banner, Noble Chaos jewel, and more! Good luck in the rest of the event. Remember, the Halloween Event ends Monday November 2nd.

Last Chance to Enter: Arlorian Costume Chest Contest

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=141867&d=1445025124

Tomorrow is the LAST day to enter the Arlorian Costume Chest contest for your chance at 250 Platinum. Enter now and check out the other entries at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?269200-The-Arlorian-Costume-Chest-Contest-Win-250-Plat!

Counting Down to Halloween Extended

The Counting Down to Halloween contest continues! Due to some technical difficulties over the weekend, the contest has been extended and will now conclude on Tuesday Nov. 3rd! Check out the latest contest thread in the AL contests section for your chance to win a Gold Slobber egg, or the Halloweeen vanity of your choice!

Game News and Updates

Achievement: 'Battlegear of Glintstone'

Starting tomorrow you can correctly earn the achievement "Battlegear of Glintstone" for obtaining all 4 pieces of Glintstone mythics for your character. If you've already gotten your hands on all 4--the achievement will automatically be yours after the game update.

Game Updates & Bug Fixes

+ Removed camera shake from the Glintstone Aegis proc effect.
+ Boogie's Portal Gatekeeper now remembers if you gave him a Candy Bag while you had a full inventory. He will let you in if you speak to him again with room in your inventory.
+ Spider Queen's Bow now appears correctly when equipped.
+ Class Loot Elixirs have been removed from all Ren'gol crates.

Coming Soon

Now here's a guy that looks like he's up to no good! Stay away from my birthday cake, bandit!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Fightbeast
10-28-2015, 05:41 PM
Cool. Waiting for more updates on Birthday Event

Mucsi
10-28-2015, 05:42 PM
11 character

Kakashis
10-28-2015, 05:43 PM
looks awesome! thanks for the update remi!

I want to see SNS as a token pet!

iiy
10-28-2015, 06:24 PM

SNS as token pet lol... Good luck.

Madnex
10-28-2015, 06:26 PM
Inventory and pet stable should be more organized. All items should show in stacks and stable should have a small, custom pet pool for ease.

Michael Woolley
10-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Any cooldown time for Halloween?

Zeus
10-28-2015, 06:41 PM

We all want many things, but I doubt that one will happen. :p

Anyways, for me, I would like developers to make the glinstone set more worth our while. The insane loss of damage, HP, and mana is just not worth the extra perk given from the set. Let us not forget that we also lose our ring & amulet procs as well. :(

Promagespvp
10-28-2015, 07:32 PM
Please sts fix summoning pets bug..

Maarkus
10-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Take 4...(4 weekly uodate shave lassed withiut STS comments)

Thanks for the update.

I would like to request for:

1. STS to address the prevailent classism in the game, which has been conveniently ignored (numerous posts and suggestions but no concrete replies on potential actions by STS)

2. Gear progression, new gear with the right progression to be distributed among exising maps as boss drops to encourage farming. Dont worry about imbalance as the game is already imbalanced might aswell release gear that makes our toons progress as no matter what gear you dish out it will not solve the imbalance issue which is rooted in the skill system.

3. Combined jewel recipes to replace the reinforced and enchanted eye gems. (eg. Noble
Fury/finesse/mind combined with noble diamond to give +8str/dex/int and +27armor to replace the reinforced gems)

4. Ingame currency such as orc tags/tooth/planar fragments to be convertable to platimun to encourage farming

5. More inventory space

6. Thank you for releasing the complete glintstone mythic set , looking forward to test it.

7. Keep your word, integrity means a lot to players.

Thanks for reading

sevenpain
10-28-2015, 08:08 PM
How about increase 1k hp for glinstone mythic set for all class.

Ceuidear
10-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Stable has become unstable:p
My most used pets are nekro & toor but yowie appears on top of the list which i dont even summon by a mistake please fix the stable.
BTW,
Happy Birthday AL:)

Edit : Please make forged energy kits stashable.

Imsofancy
10-28-2015, 09:35 PM
What do you buy for a company that can develop anything?

Midas Touch
10-28-2015, 10:04 PM
Nice

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

mondeng006
10-28-2015, 11:08 PM
Please fix the loadout 4 of the vanity section. We cant save any vanity on that loadout ( it is copying the same loadout that we saved on the loadout 3). And wings cannot be saved too.. please fix

Shackler
10-29-2015, 02:11 AM
No warrior buff? Sigh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robhawk
10-29-2015, 04:04 AM

Anyways, for me, I would like developers to make the glinstone set more worth our while. The insane loss of damage, HP, and mana is just not worth the extra perk given from the set. Let us not forget that we also lose our ring & amulet procs as well. :(

I saw Samurailpl yesterday with the full glintstone set in tdm and i was scared when he clicked on axe! This gives 4 axe pulls in like 2 or 3 seconds! When i imagine this with active vengefull and skyward and/or chest splitter done with a bonesaw -> hoooolyyyyyy ssshh****** and no way to escape because you get pulled 4 times in a row!

MasterP
10-29-2015, 04:08 AM
awesome stuff. Quick question why is only the top 5 overall names posted up for fame? Pretty unfair that warriors get left out yet again for their hardwork, to not be mentioned. Should be top 3 from each class mentioned on here.. Buy hey typical sts always leaving the warriors out.

You state "current leaderboard leaders" err thats only overall LB. one person is leading it.

debitmandiri
10-29-2015, 05:07 AM
Thx for shaking effect removal :wink:

Jazzi
10-29-2015, 05:16 AM
A second look at the mana and health of the glintstone set would be nice :)

Also if possible more rigorous bug fixing. Not even all skills work properly. In a almost 3 years old game with 8 skills per class it is the least we can ask for imho!

Iisolah
10-29-2015, 07:04 AM
Yey, Thank you for removing camera shake from the Glintstone Aegis proc effect. :) No more avoiding warriors in elite runs :)

How about to increase the droprate of Fangs? Or maby add them to effigy dolls, or make a daily quest to get 1 fang/day, or maby add it to the orc token vendor?

plutos
10-29-2015, 10:54 AM
Nothing special again for an update.
Well done sts

garria/snowdew

Robinzzzz
10-29-2015, 01:14 PM
Remiem is typing....
haha... anyway. nice update

Excuses
10-29-2015, 01:44 PM
Still not a single word for warrior.

KingMartin
10-29-2015, 04:16 PM
Please let the top elite bosses (Nordr and up) always drop primary stat jewel of random kind. It will bring life back to the nice maps.

Running Shuyal used to be so much fun and event gear killed all farming in those maps long time ago. And btw, it's good to have a tank in the party in Nordr and Shuyal (wink, wink)

Iisolah
10-29-2015, 05:47 PM

Hi all.. This might be a crazy idea (that just popped up in my head)..
How about everyone who completed and crafted the whole mythic gear will get be granted the Glinstone set bonus even without wearing all 4 pieces? What if the owner of all 4 mythic pieces still will be Getting the set bonus only by wearing 1 or 2 pieces of the mythic gear? Then we will still be able to use planar pendant and arcane ring without losing so much stats, dmg, HP and mana. And maby this encourage more players to acctually complete crafting the orc mythic set and/or farm materials for it. ?

Or maby I'm just a crazy girl with stupid suggestions? What do you people think of this idea? Pls comment your thoughts. :)

Gaprisha
10-30-2015, 06:17 AM
Back vanity is a vanity, but it gets saved on equipment loadout instead of the vanity loadout. This shouldn't be happening. Please fix this.

Also I would like a proper confirmation before the event ends on the vampire face as to whether its available indefinitely once i buy it with event tokens or not. ( there's a post on this issue already )

meep meep

Allenmark31
10-30-2015, 07:58 AM
4 character summoner will be awesome :))

Iisolah
10-30-2015, 11:40 AM
Nah ur not crazy, my thoughts were in the same train as yours till I was told current gear is being added to make variability in gear choices(no one item is the best in slot item), and that giving the set bonus for getting AP isn't viable for the gameplay is headed towards

Oh, okey I see. Thank you for your reply. So does it mean we only need to craft it for the small amount of AP? It makes me sad. :(

Legasrogue
10-30-2015, 02:28 PM
Why is it I email support and never once have I gotten an email back to help me

Bmwmsix
10-30-2015, 05:00 PM
Why is it I email support and never once have I gotten an email back to help me

Maybe you still didn't buy enough platinum yet.. :banana:

xmami
11-01-2015, 06:29 PM
:) when is the birthday party? Cupcake vanities or ice cream cone vanities? Crafting ingredients for cake? Sprinkles left around arlor? Balloon finding? Presents? Birthday cake chests? :3 lol ... a boss to kill called "Party Pooper"? <-----lollllll XD
Oohh maybe dragkin teeth as party favors? Lol
Okay I'm done being random. Bye :3

debitmandiri
11-03-2015, 08:51 AM
Next :
1. Increase drop chance for massive locked at elite rengol bosses (no luck kit/lepre req). Coz no one kill elite rengol bosses right now :p
2. Orc tags = primary stat jewel

Natural
11-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Guys i need free respec i was never released than last year . so release it

Stefandeaconu
11-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Guys i need free respec i was never released than last year . so release it
i dont think that free respec week it.s a good ideea uz there already are respec kits in auction+available to buy with hountlet coins+can be looted from gold eggs and harvest horn....so there are many ways to get respec scrolls

soon
11-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Thanks for halloween event. Here are some suggestions.

1. Add /ignore name_player in chat.

2. Do not move the friends list when someone goes offline. Already removed Players wrong by accident because of it.

3. Add search the list of friends and the list of guild members.

4. The Axe slain king, could make the proc visible. I never know when it's activated.

mesalin
11-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Next : male rogue
Female warrior
And and a new version of mage but not so squishy and short :D

<Forgiveness>

Donbdoy
11-04-2015, 01:05 AM
Wat happened on d winners of costume making event? Ty

Remiem
11-04-2015, 02:42 PM
New post is up! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?274153-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-November-4-2015