PDA

View Full Version : Why you should never share your password

Magicfrost
05-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Well hello everybody. I'm quitting. Im not quitting because i found a new game or anything. Recently i had one of my friends that i knew on the internet for 4 years take everything i had. A long time ago i had an account on a diff game using the same pw on this game and he knew my email. He logged on took all my iceberg, shivering ice, voodoo, and 235k all i had left was 3k worth of items so i i gave it to my friend along with about 9 potions i had. I was going to use that money for exilers to lvl up.

Lesson learned- never share any of your old account info and reuse it because you never know what will happen. I hope you take my advice. Good luck to everyone and i will miss pocket legends and alot of its players most of all ill miss those little events.
When blackstar is out i will be playing it probly with a new name and identity.

Kingofhurtz
05-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Too bad that happened man. That's a bummer. At least you'll be back for B*. Good luck until then ;)

thecakeisaspy
05-23-2011, 05:34 PM
that really sucks. maybe report it to sts and they can do something about it?

Whirlzap
05-23-2011, 05:41 PM
What's up with all these B* Nicknames)
I mean black star and balefort sewers, what next? Blank Skys!

Mothwing
05-23-2011, 05:45 PM
????? about the above post. Anyway, ya dont share youre account it says so in the TOA. Now you know why ;)

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 05:51 PM
He shared on another game and used same info for PL....
I'm sorry for u dude. That really stinks

Magicfrost
05-23-2011, 06:57 PM
I had some IG Friends help me hop back on my feet so i might be starting up again. THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME!!!!

Zeus
05-23-2011, 06:58 PM
I had some IG Friends help me hop back on my feet so i might be starting up again. THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME!!!!

I've lost a lot of gold before, the journey to earn it back is exciting, trust me. My amount I lost was around 4 mil :).

Jjesus86
05-23-2011, 07:10 PM
I'll donate 15k gold to your character. I'm sure other friendly ppl on the forums will donate to help you with your losses. Assuming you will stay and keep playing with us. :)

Sky../
05-23-2011, 07:22 PM
I've lost a lot of gold before, the journey to earn it back is exciting, trust me. My amount I lost was around 4 mil :).

You're in luck!

For today, and today only, i am about to give you the opportunity to feel that wonderful, exciting feeling again. I, the generous person that i am, will let YOU give me 4 million in gold. Yes that's right, i will make this ultimate sacrifice so that you may feel that excitement once again.

Now i know what you're thinking. No, no. You Don't have to worry about thanking me, this is just normal charity work for me. :)

Ps. To those who don't know, yes i'm joking.

Zeus
05-23-2011, 07:24 PM
You're in luck!

For today, and today only, i am about to give you the opportunity to feel that wonderful, exciting feeling again. I, the generous person that i am, will let YOU give me 4 million in gold. Yes that's right, i will make this ultimate sacrifice so that you may feel that excitement once again.

Now i know what you're thinking. No, no. You Don't have to worry about thanking me, this is just normal charity work for me. :)

Ps. To those who don't know, yes i'm joking.

I only have 3.3 mil cash atm though! I just bought a fury set for 3.3 mil :). Hmm, sky. Just because your so awesome, I may just get you a surprise present. Just because of that. Yes, I'm being dead serious.

Magicfrost
05-23-2011, 07:57 PM
I'll donate 15k gold to your character. I'm sure other friendly ppl on the forums will
donate to help you with your losses. Assuming you will stay and keep playing with us. :)

Thank you a ton man.

Sky../
05-23-2011, 08:01 PM
I only have 3.3 mil cash atm though! I just bought a fury set for 3.3 mil :). Hmm, sky. Just because your so awesome, I may just get you a surprise present. Just because of that. Yes, I'm being dead serious.

Lol kinda scares me

Kossi
05-23-2011, 08:08 PM
log on and ill give you quite a bit of money, if you want

Magicfrost
05-23-2011, 08:33 PM
My ign is toxicpq