PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on what should be in Blackstar

I_Will_Not_Bow14
05-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Post your suggestions about what you would like to see in the new Spacetime Studios
3D MMO Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles.

I_Will_Not_Bow14
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Obviously we don't yet know what we are all up for in the new 3D mmo Star Legends: Blackstar Chronicles. :P So here are suggestions:

1. Hopefully it is free(LOL); after you download and install the app, when you open it up and then create a registered account. You'll have to put in your email, password, name and all that. But there SHOULD be a 'username' that has to be created in aspect to the whole account. So instead of having to make a new username for every single character, since there would be a username asscociated with the whole account, even if you make 20 characters, theyd all have the same username.

2. Then by including '1.' I suggest there also be this; When you add someone as a friend, it would be added to every character that you have on your account even if you make a new character after adding that person because it would be associated with the account not just one specific character

3. You know how you can make a warrior, archer, or mage a mage archer or warrior and have the weapons of that type of 'fighter'. Well we should be able to take the skills from the other types of 'fighters' and put it on any type of fighter that we have. For an example, if i want to make a warrior but i also want it to have some mage features to it, then I should be able to take the ' speacil abilities or skills' from a mage and add it to my warrior. Ofcourse there'd still be a limit to how many skills you could have; Which i suggest the same amount of skills as in pocket legends (12).

4. In PvP there should also be another type of game to it which would be Tournament. In this people could fight one another to see who is the best. In the end it would come to two finalists and whoever wins, well, wins the tournament. Now here there should be more than one type of tournament:
1. Team tournament; team based 3v3 games
2. Single tournament; 1v1 based games
Players could make a team and after their match(if they win ofcourse) or if they're waiting for their first match of the tournament, the players would wait until it is time. To do this, after they have won thier match or they are waiting for their first, when time is up a message would pop up where they'd have to tap 'join'. But if all the players of that team doesnt click join within maybe 2-3 minutes the team would either choose to forfiet or play. If however, 2 of the 3 players dont click join it would be an automatic forfiet, not a loss, just a 'back-out' and the team they would face would win by default.

Hope the devs respond to this and perhaps consider updating these features into the game. :D

Just in case the devs would respond to this :D my email is ichris96@gmail.com

I_Will_Not_Bow14
05-23-2011, 05:39 PM
LOL: Got bored xD
It's raining outside...that ends me chillin with mah bros
Cant play Ps3 during school week(cant wait for summer :D 19 days left :D)
No homework...:D so glad >.> except for IR Project

So while i was on mah computer workin on my IR >.> due in 9 days Running LATE xD lots to do i got bored and just putted a long post and SH** just for the HE** of it xD

Dexmann
05-23-2011, 08:00 PM
i dont know if the game engine will allow it but i think it would be amazing if it was free roam like runescape. dungeons are ok but free roam theres no boundries and theres so much to explore. in that way, it would be easier to add vehichles into the game. vehichles in dungeon-like lvls would be kinda pointless if theres walls n small quarters :p

Kossi
05-23-2011, 08:01 PM
pvp rewards. its too late for pl in my eyes.