PDA

View Full Version : Richness

Madfisho
10-29-2015, 03:28 AM
Some1 tell me how to get rich and can sum1 plz help me? I have 14m cash ATM but need to be richer

Sent From My Apple SmartWatch Using Tapatalk! :D

Iheybeautiful
10-29-2015, 08:16 AM
Instead of being lazy and making a thread you should go and check out other threads there are alot out there btw.

Ignitedmage
10-29-2015, 09:55 AM
Some1 tell me how to get rich and can sum1 plz help me? I have 14m cash ATM but need to be richer

Instead of being lazy and making a thread you should go and check out other threads there are alot out there btw.

HINT!! : 1st page of PL guides - "How to get Rich" by Griffian.

Waug
10-29-2015, 10:44 AM
Invest in torches because pl's future seems to be dark.

Madfisho
10-30-2015, 01:48 AM
Invest in torches because pl's future seems to be dark.

The first useful comment. Thanks!:S

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 06:05 AM
If you are below l77, I recommend not spending your money on any sets of that range of levels. Once you're 77, begin buying a suitable lust set of your choice or elite gear. Have in mind not to buy vanities. Vanities are only fashion but gear is far more useful. For example don't waste the 14 million on a starry- it's pointless.

Hope that helps.

Madfisho
10-30-2015, 08:32 PM
If you are below l77, I recommend not spending your money on any sets of that range of levels. Once you're 77, begin buying a suitable lust set of your choice or elite gear. Have in mind not to buy vanities. Vanities are only fashion but gear is far more useful. For example don't waste the 14 million on a starry- it's pointless.

Hope that helps.

Ahh okay! Thanks for that! I have a level 80 and I'm farming. Made about 10m from that