PDA

View Full Version : Quest Hints

Smartress
05-23-2011, 06:24 PM
I have recently returned playing PL after more than 6 months break. I have a few "noob" questions:

1) I tried to complete all Alien Oasis Quests, it still says have 1 quest incomplete (45/46), how do I find out which one is? I assume Daily quest does not count towards total?

2) Balford Sewers I still have 7 Quests incomplete (26/33), but I could not find where to get the quest.

3) Any reason everytime I go to Wyldwood Towne, it goes Balefort Castle instead?

Whirlzap
05-23-2011, 06:33 PM
1) you need to buy something to complete last one
2) did you check all campaign areas? Also don't forget about the last one- you need lv56 to complete
3) wylwood has no map so the nearest one is balefort

Smartress
05-23-2011, 06:54 PM
1) you need to buy something to complete last one
2) did you check all campaign areas? Also don't forget about the last one- you need lv56 to complete
3) wylwood has no map so the nearest one is balefort

1) I bought the recipe and done that weapon quest, still not sure which one is missing.
2) Campaign areas, PvP campaign areas?
3) Wylwood also a button to enter Towne, if it does not have a towne, the button should not be in my opinion.

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 07:13 PM
He means all the dungeons I think hideout/roach motel etc.

Otukura
05-23-2011, 07:16 PM
1)Try doing the dailies again

2)It's only 26/33, once you get the fallen prince's quests at 56, it'll go to 29/33. There are 4 missing.

3)Wyldwood is accessable thru Balefort Castle, there is no Wyldwood town. I think a better option would be to change the enter town to a new game button.

Ayrilana
05-23-2011, 08:05 PM
Check with Jones and make sure you did his second mystery quest. It's a commonly missed one since you have to accept the daily quest to be offered it.

Gluttony
05-23-2011, 08:05 PM
1) Talk to Jones again (he has two daily quests, one of which you have to accept the first before he offers it).
2) Try doing the wanted quests via the wanted board next to the mayor. I believe that you have to complete them all before some of the other BS quests are unlocked.
3) Already been answered; Wyldwood access is via Balefort Castle. The Enter Towne button should indeed be changed to a New Game button, along with Croc Feud and maybe even Shadow Caves (as the "town" is just a short walk to a portal).

Smartress
05-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks for all the answer, I will check them tonight.