PDA

View Full Version : Crafting set requirements.

Ravager
10-30-2015, 01:36 AM
For those still interested in crafting the sets, here are the requirements.

At the time of this posting:

Legionnaire's Insignia - 7,500 gold
Ancestral Rune - 6,650 gold
Intact Orc Fang - 26,500 gold
Planarite Ingot - 750,000 gold

Orc Tags - Variable

Orc Slaying Set estimated value without Orc Tags - 750,000 gold

Glintstone Helmet estimated value without Orc Tags - 3,313,000 gold
Glintstone Ring estimated value without Orc Tags - 2,915,500 gold
Glintstone Pendant estimated value without Orc Tags - 4,096,250 gold
Glintstone Armor estimated value without Orc Tags - 6,502,750 gold

Total for Glintstone Set estimated value without Orc Tags - 16,827,500 gold

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$

Total for both sets estimated value without Orc Tags - 17,577,500 gold

plutos
10-30-2015, 02:06 AM

Orc Tags - Variable

So rava this is just purely based on purchasing from auction?

Thats quite pricey tbh

Golds golds golds

garria/snowdew

Ravager
10-30-2015, 02:08 AM
Yeah if you buy your way out. Shows pricing of everything except tags since tags you can get multiple ways.

KingMartin
10-30-2015, 02:14 AM
Yes, does not matter if you farm or buy, these are the (opportunity) costs of the set.

Plus, if you farm, add the costs of pots and probably also ankhs and you will be at about 20m costs per myth set. My dilemma (I am about to finish Glintstone helm) is - what am I actually gaining compared to my Pendant Para plus two eyes and Arcane ring with three wind gems?

I am hearing only helm and armor may be worth crafting but in that case I wasted resources for useless ring and pendant.

Jazzi
10-30-2015, 06:35 AM
Almost 17 milliom. Now think about what u can get for that much gold nowadays ;)

smishy
10-30-2015, 07:55 AM
You can pay 17mil for mythic set, or if you work hard enough free, well you will need pots/ankhs ect.

extrapayah
10-30-2015, 08:16 AM
sad indeed, it is said said to be farmable, but the time needed to farm these is inhuman, and the game designer repeatedly did it even after getting feedbacks from jewels... hence the high price

really wish that dev will increase fang (and hopely orc spirit) drop rate or make it 100% drop from a boss, like planar fragment... but then some will think it will be unfair to everyone who have bought those components.

i hope dev won't repeat the same scheme again...

Excuses
10-30-2015, 08:39 AM
It's good direction for game to have more farming based gears.
But for me, as I get busy on real life, I can't play for hours and hours to farm all these ingredients and that kind of makes me frustrated. By the time I farm all of them, next expansion will come and it's gonna be all worthless.
Yes, it's free to farm. But time is money too.

Hope It dosen't sound like rant. I do agree and like farming gears and pets. It's obviously better than when only way to get arcane ring required extreme luck. Just saying it takes too much time.

debitmandiri
10-30-2015, 08:44 AM
I miss nearly impossible drop rate farmable item(pendant recipe) but only need one, looks like better than "normal drop rate" but we need too many of them lol....
And no, i wasnt complaining at that time (recipe pendant). Coz its worth for the effort. Not effort to nerf ourself with this mythic set :wink:

Froxanthar
10-30-2015, 09:23 AM
But for me, as I get busy on real life, I can't play for hours and hours to farm all these ingredients and that kind of makes me frustrated. By the time I farm all of them, next expansion will come and it's gonna be all worthless.

Just saying it takes too much time.

By the time I almost complete, next expansion is coming.

Agree.

Kharjojo
10-30-2015, 09:33 AM

Hope It dosen't sound like rant. I do agree and like farming gears and pets. It's obviously better than when only way to get arcane ring required extreme luck. Just saying it takes too much time.

Agreed, too much time and the whole set isn't worth the tradeoff as it is now, even with the "bonus".
I love the fact to put all the efforts i can in a farmable set and love it really. But i also think that all the efforts must to be repayed in one way or another.

Ceuidear
10-30-2015, 09:40 AM
By the time I almost complete, next expansion is coming.

Agree.

Agreed.
But, by the time we farm all these items with current drop rate there will be 2 expansions & even though if we can finish the whole set by next expansion with realease of new mythic sets & weapons we ll realise all the effort we put & the time consumed to complete the set will be just for 250 AP's & " Glinstoned " title.

Motherless_Child
10-30-2015, 10:19 AM
Translation =.............
(The money represents gold)

Kakashis
10-30-2015, 10:23 AM
Thank you for this post! I think the last part you meant to say that it's the estimate with orc tags! But yeah, it's right where I estimated it would cost, but a big thank you for listing and breaking it down! I'm going to skip this set xD

Motherless_Child
10-30-2015, 10:46 AM
Thank you for this post! I think the last part you meant to say that it's the estimate with orc tags! But yeah, it's right where I estimated it would cost, but a big thank you for listing and breaking it down! I'm going to skip this set xD

I think he included "cost without orc tags" because due to the nature of orc tags they do not have a monetary(gold) value but they do cost time....... So, in addition to the millions needed to buy the sets, you also have to grind for days & hours just to get the ignots and fragments...... Which kinda equals:

Total for Glintstone Set estimated value - 16,827,500 gold (+ days of doing garetta dailies, possibly + hours doing garetta elite repeatable)

Total for both sets estimated value - 17,577,500 gold (+ days of doing garetta dailies, possibly + hours doing garetta elite repeatable)

Arachnophobik
10-30-2015, 11:07 AM
Now we know why Kolgar Goretusk is a boss. It takes balls to do all those quests and farm those ingredients. #Respect

P.s.
What if they dont release new myth gears next expansion? Cuz that would outdate the new 46 myths, and we had about two myth armors released in one expansion (lvl 43 and 46 (43 being probably a myth for twinks, i dunno) and it also took a while since we had new myths aside from the lvl 36. Maybe we get to upgrade em to lvl 46 (i know, bad idea but possible) through lots of grind again.

vawaid
10-30-2015, 11:19 AM
I haven't finished any of the quest, and the next expansion is coming. --"

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Haligali
10-30-2015, 11:33 AM
You can pay 17mil for mythic set, or if you work hard enough free, well you will need pots/ankhs ect.

or you can farm and sell the fangs, buy a lvl46 mythic weapon and use a better set.

Iisolah
10-30-2015, 12:10 PM
Now we know why Kolgar Goretusk is a boss. It takes balls to do all those quests and farm those ingredients. #Respect

P.s.
What if they dont release new myth gears next expansion? Cuz that would outdate the new 46 myths, and we had about two myth armors released in one expansion (lvl 43 and 46 (43 being probably a myth for twinks, i dunno) and it also took a while since we had new myths aside from the lvl 36. Maybe we get to upgrade em to lvl 46 (i know, bad idea but possible) through lots of grind again.

Oh.My.God.!!!
Well, my issue is the kinda the same.. "what if" this mythic useless gear will be needed in the future updates/expansions to be upgraded into something good? "What if" we will regret that we didn't save the ingredients and follow the storyline quests? Or what if I'm just paranoid? I can't decide what to do here.. what do you other guys think?

Energizeric
10-30-2015, 01:47 PM
I agree everyone. I think you should all NOT craft this new mythic set. Instead I think you should all sell your looted fangs and other crafting materials! Let someone else waste their gold on this crap!

Ardbeg
10-30-2015, 01:53 PM
actually, i really have fun with the tank set in pve combined with the aegis. both are low on stats but tons of fun to play.

bonjovi3223
10-30-2015, 02:43 PM
actually, i really have fun with the tank set in pve combined with the aegis. both are low on stats but tons of fun to play.
Tons of 17.6million funs...hmmm
Imma park myself at kraag cannons & grind out the gold.

Iisolah
10-30-2015, 02:55 PM

hahaha kraag cannon grinding ftw.

Ardbeg
10-30-2015, 02:59 PM

i am not happy with the costs and stat loss either, i am just saying i got something out of it at my end, which seems not to be the case in other classes/players. the party dynamics in a mixed class of glintstone players are intact imho. also since dolls are introduced you can farm almost everything by standing in circles with alts/guildies. orc fangs are the real cost her.

Excuses
10-30-2015, 03:24 PM
i am not happy with the costs and stat loss either, i am just saying i got something out of it at my end, which seems not to be the case in other classes/players. the party dynamics in a mixed class of glintstone players are intact imho. also since dolls are introduced you can farm almost everything by standing in circles with alts/guildies. orc fangs are the real cost her.

I respect you warriors who spent that much gold on the mythic set because I can't dare to waste more gold on my 'warrior' for the non-tradable gears..
Tbh atm I'm thinking to take break and see what sts do for warriors til this winter event.

I'm not saying mythic set for warrior are not good. I'm sure it will be enjoyable. However having taunt gears will not be fundamental solution for class balance. Taunt should be handled by skills, gears should give more stats.

I don't want to turn this thread into warrior rant. Please let's not go that way. XD

My point was it takes too much time for 'regular' players.
And 51 legendary should have similar stat without set bonus as 31 did imo.

zerofort
10-30-2015, 03:32 PM
There is other armor that gives better stats just use that armor. Not sure why all the complaining qbout new mythic armor if you dont think its worth it dont get it. And the skill bounes is an attractive quality in these sets. Sts is finally making interesting armor and no its not perfect but it is cool

Ardbeg
10-30-2015, 03:37 PM
There is other armor that gives better stats just use that armor. Not sure why all the complaining qbout new mythic armor if you dont think its worth it dont get it. And the skill bounes is an attractive quality in these sets. Sts is finally making interesting armor and no its not perfect but it is cool

you' re right, however we all want to have some progress in game and gear and besides the mythic belt the glintstone is the only chance for that so far. with an effort that big it should be worthwhile for all classes. if it is not, what's left to do here this season for farmers?

Zeus
10-30-2015, 03:59 PM
It's not a necessary purchase, it doesn't even give the best stats. If you want it though, be prepared to pay the costs.

smishy
10-30-2015, 04:26 PM
or you can farm and sell the fangs, buy a lvl46 mythic weapon and use a better set.

Well i'd prefer the helm and armor, as far as i know they are better then other helms/armors.

sipackong
10-30-2015, 05:30 PM
If I were a rich man,
Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum. :P

Woundedwarrior
10-30-2015, 11:56 PM
And lets not the forget the rediculous amount of gold it would take to jewel/gem these sets. I'm glad I never even started the legendary set.

Midievalmodel
10-31-2015, 12:57 AM
Honestly I started farming for the set out of pure absolute boredom. halfway through the helm crafting....I already regret it. So many people are crafting this set because there is nothing else to do in this game to improve stats. I really think STG should allow us players to choose which item of the mythic set we wanna craft. Instead of this communist way of forcing us to craft in sequence with the last piece of the puzzle being the armor.

Kriticality
10-31-2015, 12:42 PM
I'm gonna tell you the real ish. I played single tank dps clash yesterday where their tank had new set and ours did not. It's extremely difficult to beat. It is absolutely op. It basically forces a sacrificial lamb getting hit by 3 axe pulls if you're smart. Play reckless and players are being flung all over the map. Our team was made of some of horrors very best and at certain points it felt laughably impossible. So yes you lose stats as a tank and I'm not sure how well it would do in a 2 tank clash but single tank dps clash, that set is incredibly op.

This is just for those wondering about the pvp viability. I know ard doesn't pvp much. And haven't seen rav around the pvp halls much either lately.

Aldialdi
10-31-2015, 01:01 PM
may I spread the contents of this tread

in my group sir?

i done all legend set

and have many rune ( 150pcs)

but not have intac fang lol

pompous
10-31-2015, 04:53 PM
I don't think people mind paying the high prices. Look at how much money we all through at our imued sets. I know my imbued helm and armor cost more than the entire 46 mythic set and I enjoyed every penny I spent on it. However, these 46 sets flat out suck. The helm is good but what am I supposed to do with the ammy and ring? It's questionable whether the armor is good or not but definitely not worth the cost of regemming. I think the problem is that STS wants to make these items hard to obtain but the stats don't live up to the hype. So, the question remains, when's the 51 cap and how soon can we expect new gear?

Zeus
10-31-2015, 07:13 PM
I don't think people mind paying the high prices. Look at how much money we all through at our imued sets. I know my imbued helm and armor cost more than the entire 46 mythic set and I enjoyed every penny I spent on it. However, these 46 sets flat out suck. The helm is good but what am I supposed to do with the ammy and ring? It's questionable whether the armor is good or not but definitely not worth the cost of regemming. I think the problem is that STS wants to make these items hard to obtain but the stats don't live up to the hype. So, the question remains, when's the 51 cap and how soon can we expect new gear?

The stats may not live up to the hype, but the warrior set is definitely the best of the 3 in PvP. Kriticality said it best: the set is laughably OP.

You can't avoid it because it flings 3 axes no matter what. So, either one person gets pulled three times (during a fall back) or different people get pulled (during a rush).

Kingofninjas
10-31-2015, 09:37 PM
The stats may not live up to the hype, but the warrior set is definitely the best of the 3 in PvP. Kriticality said it best: the set is laughably OP.

You can't avoid it because it flings 3 axes no matter what. So, either one person gets pulled three times (during a fall back) or different people get pulled (during a rush).

A solution would be to throw all 3 axes simultaneously. That way at least DPS can hide and there be only 1 scapegoat.

zauilet
11-01-2015, 10:14 AM

Orc Tags - Variable

This guide is really useful...no joke I'm serious...also it helped me come across the term intact OTC fang didn't knew that

Moxin
11-01-2015, 10:58 AM
The APs tht go with this mythic set are the really problem here..why are we being forced to spend so much gold on a set most won't even get to use and will have to sell their kidney to get in the first place..and effigies should be dropping fangs instead of runes if sts really wants this set to be obtainable by the average player

Ardbeg
11-01-2015, 04:44 PM
The APs tht go with this mythic set are the really problem here..why are we being forced to spend so much gold on a set most won't even get to use and will have to sell their kidney to get in the first place..and effigies should be dropping fangs instead of runes if sts really wants this set to be obtainable by the average player

The APs are fine (or at least not worse than other APs). Reasoning: The 10k flags are an incredible tedious grind, comparable with the myth quests imho. Only thing is, the myth quests have a buyout option, the flag AP has not, so pvp players really can't complain about this. It's about time the LB gets cleared of zombies.
The real question is if the Set is worth the grind/gold whatever you prefer. I think tanks won this time, i am happy with it in pve and reports from pvp suggest the same. over all classes the sets clearly need some inspection from the devs.

Zeus
11-01-2015, 05:14 PM
The warrior set is OP in PvP, for the record. However, all the sets do require a buff.

As for difficulty to obtain...either get it slowly and don't pay much for it or rush it and pay through the nose.

Ardbeg
11-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Something being OP usually means its over powered which would mean it requires a nerf. Just saying.

or just some general review of the stats/procs. they do not work as advertised for all classes.

Getting it slowly requires ankhs and potions, which might not seem much to a lot of players but for a vast majority of players its not an achievable task. Why spend 2-3m on a set which could get you an Arcane ring. The time factor is flabbergasting too. The time required to farm the Orc fangs one could easily make enough locks to craft enough massives to loot an SnS.

good news: it s a tradeoff, arcane ring and planar pendant remain kings statwise. no one is forced to do the quest. however for all that do the quest, the tradeoff should be fair and worth the effort.

I'm all for buffing stats up, but its not something I want to see after people managed to get the set. I would have preferred it if people had asked for a buff before obtaining the set(which they did ask for and got one). It's either slowly over 6 months(being optimistic here) or fast and 15+m.

in an ideal world we would know the outcome of a buff just from reading stats. i run a lot in a mixed party team and i can assure you rogues and mages lost too much for the proc they gained. in general the stat loss is too high. how can we know this upfront with new skills and party mechanics?

Ticklish
11-01-2015, 06:57 PM
I am still grinding for my glintstone armor, with 9 vials to go. Got way too impatient for a while so I did buy a lot of fangs. After hearing about the stats though I've decided to slow it down and take things one vial at a time. It's so much more manageable to have a vial per day goal, as opposed to wanting them done so fast. And it isnt as if there's anything else to do right now in game. 15 fangs a day is a decent goal for me. It's doable, but it takes time and is best to do with a steady team. Others do the km3 or arena route and sell off loot for fangs.

Perhaps another level 46 item is coming that will fill out the much-needed stats (ehem mythic belt). It just sucks big time that the completion of the glintstone set on its own does not give one the sense of excitement, just blessed relief that it's over lol.

Trojan2100
11-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Don't forget to include gems too, few more million gold

Elleabridges
01-13-2016, 09:27 AM
Seems ridiculous

Sorcerie
01-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Can this thread get a sticky somewhere? Either in General Discussion or Guides?

Cause this is the only place where one can find the details for crafting these sets.

Please and thank you in advance

Kingslaughter
01-14-2016, 09:55 PM
Can this thread get a sticky somewhere? Either in General Discussion or Guides?

Cause this is the only place where one can find the details for crafting these sets.

Please and thank you in advance

Yeah i need this guide soon am about to cap 46...

Vanilllaice
01-15-2016, 01:46 PM
Thay is a ridiculous amount of gold n time geesh

Avaree
05-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Bump for ones who are still working on this :)

This should get a sticky!

kronu
09-08-2016, 09:15 AM
I recently finished nomerite set. Now getting tags for glin helm. I bought all ingredients about 3.5m but the crafting times are so boring. For every orcsbane 1d is needed! Next year I'll post the results lol

Kakashis
09-16-2016, 08:15 PM
How do you turn in the nomerite helm?

Captain critic
09-16-2016, 09:43 PM
Y r u making this good for the riches money money money money money money go ahead spend all that gold till expansion comes

Vvildfire
09-17-2016, 12:23 AM
Thanks for bringing the thread back since it's particularly relevant this week ^-^
That said... *gives up* Dx

Earlingstad
09-17-2016, 07:18 AM
Thank you. This deserves a guide status.

realergod123
06-02-2019, 09:13 AM
is this still the same? can anyone update it please cause im planning to craft glintstone

Sheentaro
06-02-2019, 11:00 AM
is this still the same? can anyone update it please cause im planning to craft glintstoneyep.. same requirements but way cheaper than the listed prices rn :)

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Azegeorabam
06-21-2019, 08:59 AM
Anyone wanna do a party and farm tags and ingredients?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G955F folosind Tapatalk

PinkMetropolis
07-17-2019, 02:31 AM
No one wants to farm for legionaire anymore...

Iantheficious
12-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Prices have dropped so much, the sets together are worth maybe 10-11m. Anyone selling insignia or intact orc fangs? Pm me iantheficious

Allset
12-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Prices have dropped so much, the sets together are worth maybe 10-11m. Anyone selling insignia or intact orc fangs? Pm me iantheficiousI have some to sell. U can friend me or pm me in game same name.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Nyahm
04-04-2021, 03:30 PM
nice bro

SM-A705FN cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi