PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends elite helmets...

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 06:16 AM
Alright guys,

So lately I've been chilling around Pocket legends forum and when I go on to general discussion, I see a majority of threads based on elite cyber/sentinel helmets for the level 80 cap. Now let me get one thing straight, the fact that some people say they are dropping, some say they do not drop and some say there will be update when it begins to drop, you're confusing far too many people. Here is what is happening...

Helmets are currently not dropping. Ok? Unfortunately elite/pink cyber/sentinel helms do not exist. Oh by the way alien helmets like elite overlord helmet also don't exist. The ones that say they are dropping are either attempting to confuse you or have heard it from another. However it is not the end of the world...
When me and my friend Opest were talking about this matter, he came up with the conclusion that there will be an update after November 3rd 2015 where helmets are finally out. However, none of the devs have confirmed this so this is only an assumption, not a confirmation. Me and Opest believe that it must be something like this otherwise the new cap will remain an unfinished content. However, another friend of mines argues that Cinco, the legend, did not have enough resources potentially to create new helmets. As a result, we still cannot be sure what happens but as long as everyone knows no helmets are currently dropping, I have this confusing matter confirmed.

Hope this helps and hopefully after November 3rd, we receive good news,

Perisma

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 06:35 AM
So to end the confusion, you wanted to give us some baseless speculative guess of yours that no one has or can confirm!?

Uh, thx

Waug
10-30-2015, 07:05 AM
Just wait till the next update, because they are not going to bother/time to touch pl again and again until next event when they have to update pl again. I don't think due to resource limits devs won't add a helmet, everything is recycled so, there can be helm too. There may be many speculations.

Like let's say it was cleaver intention by cinco, because he wanted to see how balanced things goes with the new elites then after getting feedbacks, he will get another chance to decide the state of helm and more specifically the states bonus of sets. but that just another speculation.

But this is for sure Cinco won't leave the new cap unfinished, so just wait.

bglir
10-30-2015, 07:36 AM
Just wait till the next update, because they are not going to bother/time to touch pl again and again until next event when they have to update pl again. I don't think due to resource limits devs won't add a helmet, everything is recycled so, there can be helm too. There may be many speculations.

Like let's say it was cleaver intention by cinco, because he wanted to see how balanced things goes with the new elites then after getting feedbacks, he will get another chance to decide the state of helm and more specifically the states bonus of sets. but that just another speculation.

From what i trying to understand here is Perisma your buddy have a conclusion with you but you don't have a conclusion with Perisma there, seems you both make and understanding but in the end there is no understanding. LOL

Waug
10-30-2015, 07:41 AM
From what i trying to understand here is Perisma your buddy have a conclusion with you but you don't have a conclusion with Perisma there, seems you both make and understanding but in the end there is no understanding. LOL

ummm, u got it right, there's no understanding, and so what?

bglir
10-30-2015, 07:42 AM
Alright guys,

So lately I've been chilling around Pocket legends forum and when I go on to general discussion, I see a majority of threads based on elite cyber/sentinel helmets for the level 80 cap. Now let me get one thing straight, the fact that some people say they are dropping, some say they do not drop and some say there will be update when it begins to drop, you're confusing far too many people. Here is what is happening...

Helmets are currently not dropping. Ok? Unfortunately elite/pink cyber/sentinel helms do not exist. Oh by the way alien helmets like elite overlord helmet also don't exist. The ones that say they are dropping are either attempting to confuse you or have heard it from another. However it is not the end of the world...
When me and my friend Opest were talking about this matter, he came up with the conclusion that there will be an update after November 3rd 2015 where helmets are finally out. However, none of the devs have confirmed this so this is only an assumption, not a confirmation. Me and Opest believe that it must be something like this otherwise the new cap will remain an unfinished content. However, another friend of mines argues that Cinco, the legend, did not have enough resources potentially to create new helmets. As a result, we still cannot be sure what happens but as long as everyone knows no helmets are currently dropping, I have this confusing matter confirmed.

Hope this helps and hopefully after November 3rd, we receive good news,

Perisma

Your Wrong, there is currently 2 helm dropping Mynas and Khafra

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 07:44 AM

No, it's not sure.
it is the very definition of

just another speculation.

Waug
10-30-2015, 07:53 AM
No, it's not sure.
it is the very definition of

Ofc nothing is sure, as how even after official announcement of no further pl update, we noticed sudden level cap update.

This is like generic things lol, like les say, - "I'll attain the party tomorrow for sure" and we know how enormous things MAY happen and he mayn't be able the join the party.

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 07:57 AM
This is like generic things lol, like les say, - "I'll attain the party tomorrow for sure" and we know how enormous things MAY happen and he mayn't be able the join the party.

You said -for sure he will not
Saying "FOR SURE" is the opposite of a generic possibility.

bglir
10-30-2015, 08:03 AM
Ofc nothing is sure, as how even after official announcement of no further pl update, we noticed sudden level cap update.

Its called being Human, People can change there mind, today no, yes tomorrow, its simple.
What makes STG change there decisions is because influence by the PL Community and most importantly money it generates.

Waug
10-30-2015, 08:05 AM
You said -for sure he will not
Saying "FOR SURE" is the opposite of a generic possibility.

Well I provided such a good example, that even if we say "for sure" there are enormous things can be obstacle to it, for that we stop saying "for sure" and start saying "I'll go there tomorrow for sure unless there a sudden earthquake strikes near my home, if there's no road accident happen to me and blah blah.

When I say "for sure" it meant I've complete faith in cinco or think tank behind new level cap, that they wont leave pl unfinished. That's a generic think everybody knows that i'm not associated with STS like that way I can make announcement behalf of them. It's just because ur trying to find error in it, that's ur perspective but there's nothing wrong in it.

Rescind
10-30-2015, 09:38 AM
On the side note, cool sig opest. Optical illusion

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 09:59 AM
Well I provided such a good example, that even if we say "for sure" there are enormous things can be obstacle to it, for that we stop saying "for sure" and start saying "I'll go there tomorrow for sure unless there a sudden earthquake strikes near my home, if there's no road accident happen to me and blah blah.

When I say "for sure" it meant I've complete faith in cinco or think tank behind new level cap, that they wont leave pl unfinished. That's a generic think everybody knows that i'm not associated with STS like that way I can make announcement behalf of them. It's just because ur trying to find error in it, that's ur perspective but there's nothing wrong in it.

That's a bad analogy. To say "for sure I'll go somewhere" doesn't make it true, that would require impossible omnipotence.
To say -there will be a new update that will add helms- wouldn't require more than a devs conformation. We don't have that yet.

I'm not just trying to find error, the point of this thread would seem to intend to dispel myths, such as-
" for sure Cinco won't leave it unfinished"

Waug
10-30-2015, 11:07 AM
That's a bad analogy. To say "for sure I'll go somewhere" doesn't make it true, that would require impossible omnipotence.
To say -there will be a new update that will add helms- wouldn't require more than a devs conformation. We don't have that yet.

I'm not just trying to find error, the point of this thread would seem to intend to dispel myths, such as-
" for sure Cinco won't leave it unfinished"
u urself justified my saying, u said we say "for sure" but u agreed that ain't possible that would require impossible omnipotece, and we know that, but still we say that, why? because - justification at last para.

Sorry but that was a TRUE and justified analogy , both the situations co relate well, It would not co relate only if I would compare the example to draw any mathematical conclusion but both the situation falls under common language of expressing our selves.

Again Lets say I heard somewhere cinco to say that he wont leave the cap unfinished, I dont know what others would say, but I would say - Cinco wont leave the game unfinished - and then probably I would mention how I get to know that if somebody would doubt in it, now look the difference, I did not add "for sure" or surely or anything like that this time but this time i'd be 100% sure, thus the purpose of "for sure" is to show my confidence about the probability of happening that, and to put more weight in my belief not to show its certainty.

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 12:27 PM
I would have to correct your run on sentences and syntax in order to explain how what you wrote makes no sense, before we tried to reach a conclusion on what makes a good analogy.

ill be simple;
you cant say " but this is for sure Cinco wont leave the new cap unfinished". You dont know that, and are not providing proof of your claim.

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 12:52 PM
Suen, if you are going to make constant criticisms of different threads, I recommend you private message me and say your idea politely. I clearly stated this is an assumption and tried to help others by stopping this confusion. Stop arguing on this thread as you are completely ruining it.

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 01:06 PM
If you read the thread again, I mentioned alien, cyber and sentinel are the three that aren't dropping. I never said anything about Mynas and Khafra. I'm afraid you're wrong here hun.

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 01:15 PM
"So to end the confusion, you wanted to give us some baseless speculative guess of yours that no one has or can confirm!?"
It is not baseless. First I said it is an assumption but it is more likely to happen, in other words an accurate assumption. Second, of course it is speculative. What are you trying to prove. I clearly stated non of the devs have confirmed it. My main aim of the thread is to tell others, who are confused on the matter if cyber/sentinel helms drop or not, that there is nothing to be confused of because they currently are not being looted by bosses. My friend experienced this confusion and he told me to get this straight. My intention is to help and your intention is to make inaccurate replies as well as arguing with other replies on the thread. Also there is nothing ambiguous about the thread but the only reason you are finding it that way is because you are not reading it probably.

Please could you be slightly more gentle about this argument and I appreciate your reply as it I find some of them really helpful.

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 01:20 PM
Suen, if you are going to make constant criticisms of different threads, I recommend you private message me and say your idea politely. I clearly stated this is an assumption and tried to help others by stopping this confusion. Stop arguing on this thread as you are completely ruining it.

If we want to clear confusion, then we shouldent assume helms are being added, or sugest we know they will be added on the third.
simple?

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 01:25 PM
Sue I don't understand why you are taking two three words of a reply or a thread and making it seem like it is totally wrong. By no helmets, I meant no cyber/sentinel/alien helmets, not even single helmet. You did the exact same thing with Opest. What are you trying to prove? We are human and there may be mistakes. Forum is a place were friendly threads are made and there are expectations of some mistakes. However you don't need to constantly say this or that is wrong.

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 01:27 PM
I respect your replies honestly, but I am kindly asking you to stop or at least go a little gentle on the replies. I was inactive for quite a long time and I'm trying to get back in the mood for helping others out. It would be much appreciated if you stay supportive of others.

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 01:29 PM
I edited it, as you replied.

If we want to clear confusion, then we shouldent assume helms are being added, or sugest we know they will be added on the third.
simple?

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 01:32 PM
I said two different things. My aim of stopping the confusion was about the drop rates of helmets, not about the fact if they are going to be added or not. You are confusing yourself.

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Ok but I havent seen one person say on the forums that helms do drop, theres a couple posts saing they dont drop so I wouldent assume you were clearing that up.
Opest said Cinco "wont" leave this unfinished, leading to confusion on what we do know, as opposed to what some guess.

ryanbemani1
10-30-2015, 01:52 PM
ok good for you. i don't care anymore. Tried to tell you to stop 5 times but you don't seem to stop. Say whatever you feel is best. I'm done and bye.

bglir
10-30-2015, 09:13 PM
If you read the thread again, I mentioned alien, cyber and sentinel are the three that aren't dropping. I never said anything about Mynas and Khafra. I'm afraid you're wrong here hun.

(Helmets are currently not dropping. Ok?) Should have corrected to some Helm not dropping HUN, LOL.

Waug
10-30-2015, 09:32 PM
I would have to correct your run on sentences and syntax in order to explain how what you wrote makes no sense, before we tried to reach a conclusion on what makes a good analogy.

ill be simple;
you cant say " but this is for sure Cinco wont leave the new cap unfinished". You dont know that, and are not providing proof of your claim.

hmm, So now it become claim, whereas -

No, it's not sure.
it is the very definition ofOfc nothing is sure, as how even after official announcement of no further pl update, we noticed sudden level cap update.

..... and enormous time when I justified well that it's to strengthen the belief of mine not like I heard somewhere from any sts member, that would be myth, rumor and claim, but did I do that?

Sorry to say that ur trying to prove something that is not there, read all the posts of mine where I justified the point well behind my statement, It would be good to argue logically if You would read that properly and you could have provide any logic against my justification/logics but SORRY TO SAY you did not do that or should I say u could not do that.

Whenever I provided valid reasons and logic, you just keep mentioning one thing- "it's wrong" but no evidence or logic to support that.

Thus no point of argument, u want clarification and betterment of original post I'll do it for u (read it properly, it's entirely edited)-

Just wait till the next update, because they don't have enough time to touch pl again and again until next event when they have to update pl again, due to resource limits devs won't add a helmet, everything is recycled so, there will be helm too.

It was cleaver intention by cinco, because he wanted to see how balanced things goes with the new elites then after getting feedback, he will get another chance to decide the state of helm and more particularly the states bonus of sets.

my claim is - Cinco won't leave the new cap unfinished, so just wait for it.

Suentous PO
10-30-2015, 10:50 PM
Opest, I can clearly see this is muddled by our varying languages.
You are both stating something is a "claim" (that implies something is true) and, nothing is for sure. Those things are In opposition.

If you make the claim the helms will be added, then it is you who need to provide the evidence. Not me for saying that we as players are as of yet completely ignorant of what Cinco will do.

bglir
10-30-2015, 10:57 PM
hmm, So now it become claim, whereas -

and enormous time when I justified well that it's to strengthen the belief of mine not like I heard somewhere from any sts member, that would be myth, rumor and claim, but did I do that?

Sorry to say that ur trying to prove something that is not there, read all the posts of mine where I justified the point well behind my statement, It would be good to argue logically if You would read that properly and you could have provide any logic against my justification/logics but SORRY TO SAY you did not do that or should I say u could not do that.

Whenever I provided valid reasons and logic, you just keep mentioning one thing- "it's wrong" but no evidence or logic to support that.

Thus no point of argument, u want clarification and betterment of original post I'll do it for u (read it properly, it's entirely edited)-

Just wait till the next update, because they don't have enough time to touch pl again and again until next event when they have to update pl again, due to resource limits devs won't add a helmet, everything is recycled so, there will be helm too.

It was cleaver intention by cinco, because he wanted to see how balanced things goes with the new elites then after getting feedback, he will get another chance to decide the state of helm and more particularly the states bonus of sets.

my claim is - Cinco won't leave the new cap unfinished, so just wait for it.

ALL I CAN SAY IS I GOT MIGRANTS NOW READING BARELY PAST 2 LINES.

Why Cinco intention wanted to see how balance things goes with new elites? the elites rarely drops and not many owns it, and who the hell owns complete sets? even me don't even have one good elite item from drops, don't tell me Pro Opest have all elite sets str int dex and checking how balanced things goes? it doesn't make sense.

Waug
10-30-2015, 11:10 PM
Opest, I can clearly see this is muddled by our varying languages.
You are both stating something is a "claim" (that implies something is true) and, nothing is for sure. Those things are In opposition.

If you make the claim the helms will be added, then it is you who need to provide the evidence. Not me for saying that we as players are as of yet completely ignorant of what Cinco will do.

Now let me make it very simple -
The moment I edited and Said - "I Claim", you're asking for proof.

and When I first stated "for sure ......."
you said it's kinds speculation. Right? That's right I agreed that was kinda speculation but with more confidence.

That Just prove one thing that "I claim" and "for sure.." are two different things (In the context that it has been said) and You could not agree on that, why?

Tell me, how many times I have to prove things? I'm done now because I can prove things but I can't make others to believe that, specially who has no intention to accept the truth. Bye

Suentous PO
10-31-2015, 12:08 AM
I'm done now because *"I CAN PROVE THINGS"* but I can't make others to believe that, specially who has no intention to accept the truth. Bye

By definition if someone could prove something, it would not necessitate belief.

I keep asking for "proof" that the helms will be added (much less specifically on the 3rd), as is your claim "Cinco won't leave this unfinished"
You have no proof that they will.

Waug
10-31-2015, 12:22 AM
By definition if someone could prove something, it would not necessitate belief.

I keep asking for "proof" that the helms will be added (much less specifically on the 3rd), as is your claim "Cinco won't leave this unfinished"
You have no proof that they will.

its ez to wake up a person who is really sleeping, its really hard to do so if he's just pretending to sleep.
ROFL

I WONT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER, cause everything already proved b4, until u can really provide some valuable point/logic.

Suentous PO
10-31-2015, 12:37 AM
I WONT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER, cause everything already proved b4, until u can really provide some valuable point/logic.

My valuable "point/logic" is that you have proven nothing, yet contrarily claim "Cinco won't leave cap unfinished".

Waug
10-31-2015, 12:47 AM
I proved, u just ignored top to bottom, and now this argument will get kidish - u did, no u didnt kinda.

that's just waste of my time im out. cya around.

Suentous PO
10-31-2015, 01:06 AM
My assertion has always been;
We do not know what Cinco will or might do when, much less that he will do anything.
You have not proven otherwise.

Ignitedmage
10-31-2015, 07:43 AM
Now let me make it very simple -
The moment I edited and Said - "I Claim", you're asking for proof.

and When I first stated "for sure ......."
you said it's kinds speculation. Right? That's right I agreed that was kinda speculation but with more confidence.

That Just prove one thing that "I claim" and "for sure.." are two different things (In the context that it has been said) and You could not agree on that, why?

Tell me, how many times I have to prove things? I'm done now because I can prove things but I can't make others to believe that, specially who has no intention to accept the truth. Bye

I proved, u just ignored top to bottom, and now this argument will get kidish - u did, no u didnt kinda.

that's just waste of my time im out. cya around.

you said you are going to stop...

Basauli
10-31-2015, 09:51 AM
The drops were good in the beginning of the cap, in 8 hours I can farm 4 or more elites. Now in 8 hour see sometimes I get nothing or 2 everyday now

Justg
10-31-2015, 09:56 AM
We do not know what Cinco will or might do when, much less that he will do anything.

No one does, not even me who sits right next to him. That being said, it is highly unlikely he'll do another update for PL, so I would not anticipate anything.