PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTIONS] Implement Arcane Gears Similar to Orcslaying and New Mythic Gears...

Ipoopsy
10-30-2015, 05:21 PM
As the title suggested.

Since you already have the first two craftable gears farmable, might as well implement the ARCANE Gears in future Expansion. Just make it a little harder and longer to finished.

And follow the same progression as the Orcslaying===>New Mythics====>Arcane.

Ebezaanec
10-30-2015, 07:51 PM
Hmm, not sure if I like going through a lousy legendary questline to a mediocre mythic questline to an alright arcane questline.

If we want to scale the bottlenecks, we should definitely throw in some dragonite bars... For each piece. A dozen shards too, for giggles of course.

Ipoopsy
10-30-2015, 11:00 PM
Even if it's lousy/mediocre questlines...

Those same players will try to of finished it anyway.

If you look at a few topics lately, the players who tends to voice the most on forum, eventually finished it faster than the people who didn't.

And yes, i do agree with you on the items/gears to be good to exceptional for the next 2 seasons (since it's Arcane in status)

But STS, have to continued on with what IMO, gear progressions in questline after questline. And i know most players ALWAYS want an easy route to get OP gears in the short amount of time. And if that's the case, then the game will be boring as fast as STS release any gears/items in the near future.

Ebezaanec
10-30-2015, 11:07 PM
Even if it's lousy/mediocre questlines...

Those same players will try to of finished it anyway.

If you look at a few topics lately, the players who tends to voice the most on forum, eventually finished it faster than the people who didn't.

And yes, i do agree with you on the items/gears to be good to exceptional for the next 2 seasons (since it's Arcane in status)

But STS, have to continued on with what IMO, gear progressions in questline after questline. And i know most players ALWAYS want an easy route to get OP gears in the short amount of time. And if that's the case, then the game will be boring as fast as STS release any gears/items in the near future.

If STG wants to follow that route of questlines, fine. But we players are not liking the artificial restrictions for them. It's ridiculous to make players waste gold on items they wouldn't think of using. If STG wanted the questline to take more time/gold, then at least factor it into the items we will actually use.

At least let us live in the fantasy of getting our gold's worth.