PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a rundown on Fox

Legallyblonde
10-30-2015, 09:24 PM
Hi I want to get into PL and play fox. But there's not really any easy to understand guided out there or guided that go beyond just copy/pasting the fox skills from in game.

Anyone care to help me?

hallowring
10-30-2015, 09:54 PM
err...there good for pvp and well i wouldnt go to endgame with them..not saying its a bad choice but as far as id say go for making a fox class its two thumbs up (^u^)

p.s i could give you a lvl 22 fox pvp build thats legit pm me if so X3 i hope you injoy pl as much as i do

Ignitedmage
10-31-2015, 08:23 AM
No offense buddy but don't be lazy, below your thread 9/10 threads are a guide for fox like this one: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204518-Full-Dex-Ranger-Guide

Draoscao
11-01-2015, 04:09 AM
Hi I want to get into PL and play fox. But there's not really any easy to understand guided out there or guided that go beyond just copy/pasting the fox skills from in game.

Anyone care to help me?

I could definitely help you with playing fox in pvp and pve. Can you leave your ign? Mine is: Premeson
I also recommend you reading my guides for example the Full dex ranger guide. If you want to go str i could also help you with that.

Rab
07-21-2017, 03:35 AM
Its Pretty Simple When You Get Used To It lol hit me up in game ulp