PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legends won't work for me on my new iPad!

BloodxBite
10-30-2015, 10:27 PM
Hi I know this is in the wrong place but I have tried support and everywhere and nothing is working!
I have two iPads, on my older one arcane legends app worked fine and still does, it opens fine and no problems at all. However on my latest iPad I've had for a while now but I had the arcane legends app and it worked tremendously for ages until one day it stopped opening. I click the app and it opens, goes to a black screen for a milisecond and then closes. I've tried deleting it and getting it again, resetting my iPad shutting down EVERYTHING but nothing's working! Please can anyone help me, I love playing my favourite game especially on this new iPad due to the better graphics... Can anyone do anything for me? Surely there must be a fix

hallowring
10-30-2015, 10:51 PM
might be best to just play on the working device untill sts support team cones in and helps you on this issue (^v^)

p.shave a great time in AL & goodluck on solving this bug that seems to be having a negitive affect on your divice X3

BloodxBite
10-31-2015, 10:10 AM
might be best to just play on the working device untill sts support team cones in and helps you on this issue (^v^)

p.shave a great time in AL & goodluck on solving this bug that seems to be having a negitive affect on your divice X3

Thanks and I hope they see this n help me :(