PDA

View Full Version : Difference of kingkarma and kingkarama aka batmanking

Kingkarma
10-31-2015, 04:31 AM
Respected guys,
I wanto talk serious with you guys it's about my name. There is a big difference between Kingkarma and kingkarama please understand it guys Kingkarma is me aka heriotical and kingkarama is a scammer aka batmanking. I wear dark crusader outfit doesn't means I am batmanking and dark crusader outfit don't give rights that it belongs to batmanking others can also have it I earned it I started with it so stop calling me batmanking am ain't a scammer watch the difference you all have eyes Kingkarma and kingkarama a huge name difference. Batmanking aka maximprince aka maxdgamer and so many alter of him he copy names and I have proofs he do recently guy name dnxx also come to me and called me batmanking. So guys am not a batmanking am Kingkarma aka heriotical whatever I have I earned from my self with respect I don't scam because it don't allow my humanity to cheat someone I like earning by my self and I beleive in sharing experience not stealing one. So please learn difference guys it's important am same human as you ain't a devil or something idk y'all so why I even misbehave with you. Understand this guys it feels bad when somebody calls you scammer when you're not. I respect y'all and need respect in return. Kingkarama is batmanking aka maxprince aka maxdgamer and real Kingkarma is me aka heriotical see that a in name guys.
All I wanna say is I have no issues with anyone just playing peacefully and want everyone to be in peace too.
Thanx for reading and understanding my problem,
Regards KingkarmaKingkarma

Ankur Singh Sikarwar
11-02-2015, 03:12 AM
Hero aka kingkarma is really a good guy know him from long time he is not a scammer

Kingkarma
11-02-2015, 11:54 AM
thank you ankur i respect u for supporting me and the ones who think m that scammer i cant help then unfortunately i am gonna take em as immature because they cant differ between whos real and whos not......

Freanagok
11-03-2015, 12:33 PM
You are no scammer but still no accepted my friend request xD

Kingkarma
11-03-2015, 02:28 PM
lol am sorry message me ur screen name on dl i will accept respect.......

Freanagok
11-07-2015, 12:34 PM
Already accepted :D

Kingkarma
11-07-2015, 02:54 PM
yup xP lol haha

Freanagok
11-08-2015, 03:30 PM
I was afk when u wrote me in the game sorry

Alighter
12-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Kingkarma is awesome guy, friendly and helpful! Cheers bro!