PDA

View Full Version : pt for candy bomb

typemyname
10-31-2015, 07:20 AM
I don't know if this is the right section but I'm looking for a pt for the candy bomb SS contest. Please pm me in game if you also need a team.

The event needs 4 players to open their candy bombs at the same time. The screen shot should have all 4 players with their countdowns shown in the screen shot.

Thanks

IGN: Typemyname

geeman75
10-31-2015, 10:44 AM
Lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Nickleo
11-01-2015, 10:37 AM
Generally it will be quite difficult to find some players who still have their candy bombs as it is a silver award(if i remember right) and its almost the end of the event...Hoping you will be able find some ppl who kept them. :)

Kharjojo
11-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Generally it will be quite difficult to find some players who still have their candy bombs as it is a silver award(if i remember right) and its almost the end of the event...Hoping you will be able find some ppl who kept them. :)

Candy bombs can be bought directly in auction house.

Nickleo
11-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Candy bombs can be bought directly in auction house.

Doesn't mean that u will find some

Kharjojo
11-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Doesn't mean that u will find some

Just answering abt the silver tier rewards (no need to keep it as long you can buy it or craft it) and, at the time of this thread, there was many bombs in ah.