PDA

View Full Version : Tind Teeth farming

Royalty
10-31-2015, 10:00 AM
Hi ! :)

Farming a bar to get Glintstone Bow :)

I'm 87 teeth away. Asking all lv46 geared runners (Fairly geared -> enough to run tind at fair pace) to come around and add me in game. Let's hunt for some teeth :D

IGN: Profitable - Rogue - Lv46

Befs
10-31-2015, 10:50 AM
geared runners

Well that crosses me out.

Serancha
10-31-2015, 10:58 AM
Let me get this straight. You are not geared, but you only want to run with geared people? That's a little backwards (not to mention elitist and/or leechy).

It would be smarter to call for people in the same position as yourself, so you can all work towards the goal together.

Royalty
10-31-2015, 11:15 AM
Let me get this straight. You are not geared, but you only want to run with geared people? That's a little backwards (not to mention elitist and/or leechy).

It would be smarter to call for people in the same position as yourself, so you can all work towards the goal together.

Geared meaning people who have base gear. I don't want autoleveled mages and rogues using ethyls and estebons to come flood me with invites :/

Wasn't trying to look leechy... :/

Farming bar to sell -> and buy glintstone bow.

Xorrior
10-31-2015, 03:16 PM
I would also like to run elite wilds so add me.

IGN : Xorrtherogue

External
10-31-2015, 10:05 PM
Im planning to get a bar so add me too
IGN:Externalboy

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
11-01-2015, 08:15 AM

I don't remember him saying he was undergeared, unless you consider no myth bow = undergeared @.@ (;-;)
He might have ring and pendy, who knows :p

nightmaresmoke
11-01-2015, 04:42 PM
I don't remember him saying he was undergeared, unless you consider no myth bow = undergeared @.@ (;-;)

They think they're high and mighty bcoz they got the best gears in town talk about arrogance and big ego lol

Serancha
11-02-2015, 02:19 PM

Check the edited time on the OP. He changed his post from the original, that's probably why my response is no longer applicable.

gatzoo5505
11-02-2015, 06:49 PM
I know the guy personally and he's definitely not undergeared.

Look me up bro, I'll run with you.

Ign
Melthyz

radiking
11-03-2015, 09:47 AM
Add me IGN : radiking :) I have 80 dragon tooth .. Seems like tooth doesn't drop as it used to in elites... Quite rare ..