PDA

View Full Version : Your theme?

maddogcharlie
05-29-2011, 01:22 AM
Whats the music you most listen to while playing PL and what will be your choice for B* ?

ratava
05-29-2011, 04:06 AM
PL: Enjoy the sounds in the game...

B*... perhaps The Knife: Silent Shout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8rrHzQ_AE

Some of the original music was v good in the preprod. vids of B*, would be good to keep that. :cool:

maddogcharlie
05-29-2011, 08:40 PM
Thats sounds more thinky than I usually listen to, thats ok you can figure all the puzzle and technical bits while we blast bugs :)

Klayton and Celldweller has done a lot of really great TV, movie and game stuff. I cant find the source of the music in the 2008 pre production video for Blackstar but Klayton has done some game work, was a big name in 08 and had an album called Black Star.

I did try ripping the track from the video, filtering it and all sorts of wierd audio stuff I dont really understand. End result was that I should never be allowed anywhere near a musical instrument.....ever. LOL

Junside
05-31-2011, 12:14 AM
Heart pumping metal for all out fights, maybe some dramatic orchestra music for strategic operations

ratava
05-31-2011, 04:05 AM
Thats sounds more thinky than I usually listen to, thats ok you can figure all the puzzle and technical bits while we blast bugs :)

true, gotta carried away with the tag line: "In space no one can hear you scream/(shout)." ;)

Tamino
05-31-2011, 05:09 AM
Youtube

Chosen of Diara
06-02-2011, 09:06 PM
I hav extensibly troll'd your internalnets and I find this is the most appropraited to wat you huemans will be soon experiencing. The sounds are very much also liked. Prepare you tiny worlds to beer the ful and mihty strengths of Diara and the Scorn, we wil crush your worlds like flys being crushed by a road rolling vehikular mechanism used to compres reformed mineral composite L0L00L0LL0 preparing to meet yure dooms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhr4huSeNv8

maddogcharlie
06-03-2011, 09:16 PM
United Colonies Defense Force, we also handle pest control, invasive species and invasive species that spell REALLY badly and worship Diara.

Http://www.rescuetec.org/assets/applets/ucdf_intro.swf
'Aint no mess too big or ugly for us to handle':D
....oh yeah and this is for you :banana: LOL

ratava
06-04-2011, 03:42 AM
United Colonies Defense Force, we also handle pest control, invasive species and invasive species that spell REALLY badly and worship Diara.

Http://www.rescuetec.org/assets/applets/ucdf_intro.swf
'Aint no mess too big or ugly for us to handle':D
....oh yeah and this is for you :banana: LOL

"The only good bug is a dead bug..." ~ Where do I sign up?! :D