PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or endgame PvP in PL is far to unfair and unbalanced.

ryanbemani1
10-31-2015, 06:20 PM
Considering that I'm a bird and have two birds capped, why is it that mages and bears are indestructible. If it is based on my gear, well I'm using full elite sentinel gear, "without helm obv." So is there any sort of technique or any other gear that allows a bird to be more tactical in pvp? If not, reply below your ideas on endgame PvP.

Btw for the replies section, please could there be no spamming, no irrelevant criticisms of tiny errors and polite replies. That is all I ask for. Reason being is because my other thread was forced to be closed because of two people taking advantage of another.

Thanks, Persia

ryanbemani1
10-31-2015, 06:23 PM
My bad, "Perisma," Not, "Persia."

Cavoc
10-31-2015, 07:45 PM
Is it just me or has endgame pvp been unbalanced for several years

Magic Sword
10-31-2015, 08:16 PM
Why do your forum sigs have the same characters names in them?

Trenton
10-31-2015, 09:34 PM
Why do your forum sigs have the same characters names in them?

Ha! Rekt by proof of thank boosting! Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

bglir
10-31-2015, 10:02 PM
LoL 2 forum account and thank boosting thats hilarious.:snowman:

Befs
10-31-2015, 10:03 PM

And guess what.

His thank booster has more thanks than him

Schnitzel
11-01-2015, 12:55 AM
I like how this thread turned from "Is Endgame PvP Unfair" to "Is He Thank Boosting"

Ssneakykills
11-01-2015, 03:42 AM
Maybe if you went full dex instead of trying to be a str bird you'd actually kill someone

Dolloway
11-01-2015, 03:59 AM
Yah

You're about three years and four level caps late

Burningdex
11-01-2015, 04:40 AM
Yah

hahhaha, ty

Waug
11-01-2015, 06:25 AM
First off, wait for nov 3rd, the helms and set bonus if any then birds gonna get more dodge. Now dodge is a thing that is above comparable rather how much more someone getting matters more particularly how much closure to 100 we are going to get, the new endgame balance formula is - everyone dodge, well that still better than a specific class dodge nearly everything. that does not means im supporting this dodge formula.

I meant, look back you'll find if anything has been blamed most for endgame pvp dis balance that would be dodge, now everyone getting dodge with most possibly helm and possibly set bonus bring more dodges to bird and mages, so everyone getting dodge and more armor add up than damage, hence fights are going to be longer.

So rather I'd just wait for sometime and then come up with possible tactics, I won't say I'd come up with balance discussion that would be way much above acceptation from sts. lol

Also I wanna mention that adding dodges to str sets even as set bonus WILL bring invincibility to bears while buffed, so if Cinco listening to this, he should relly think about this along with no more dodges for int set.

sahandunited
11-01-2015, 07:41 AM

Hi everybody, We are brothers so all of you are wrong. We use each others accounts quite a lot. You guys judge before you are thinking.

-Sekib

Suentous PO
11-01-2015, 08:20 AM
Hi everybody, We are brothers so all of you are wrong. We use each others accounts quite a lot. You guys judge before you are thinking.-Sekib

Hello and good day to you sir.
Just a friendly heads up- instead of rep boosting ( which isn't illegal, just lame) you are admitting to sharing accounts ( which can get you banned). Terribly sorry for any "irrelevant criticisms of tiny errors".
Have a lovely day.
Politely yours,
S

ryanbemani1
11-01-2015, 08:36 AM
We are brother's guys. I started off making posts and my bro really liked my idea and started doing his own posts. You're accusing me of thanks giving? is that even a thing? Lmao I said nice things in replies section. Not irrelevant inaccurate assumptions. What proof of thanks boosting? Just because I have a bro and I like his posts? This has turned into an accusation game. Let me tell you one thing, it is funny how most of you in the replies section got rekt by me in PL PvP and most of you started a war between me because of me being in Tron. Now you are trying to ruin my posts. It's not my fault you lot cry over PvP. Bear in mind, bglir your guild started this by being a guild who rushes, teams everyone and attempts to ruin player's experiences. Now I am all of a sudden being accused by the exact people who faced me in PvP? Hilarious isn't it? Oh not only that, funny thing is you're guild has been targeted for acc buying, and you are blaming members in Tron for doing that to tidy up your mess. Oh let me guess, people are gonna start replying to this post making even more accusations of thanks boosting. Sue I've read other posts of you making constant criticisms and fun of. Ok, I'll end this thread, let's see how you will reply now.

ryanbemani1
11-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Actually never mind, I'll keep this up and running. I wanna see what other stupid accusations you guys are gonna come up with. Good luck.

Magic Sword
11-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Is it just me or has endgame pvp been unbalanced for several years

Yah

I like how this thread turned from "Is Endgame PvP Unfair" to "Is He Thank Boosting"

I think we got main topic covered, to which your comment added nothing, and all I asked why they have the same characters in their sig

Hi everybody, We are brothers so all of you are wrong. We use each others accounts quite a lot. You guys judge before you are thinking.

I'm not wrong I just asked a question, whereas you just admitted to breaking the games Terms of Service

We are brother's guys. I started off making posts and my bro really liked my idea and started doing his own posts. You're accusing me of thanks giving? is that even a thing? Lmao I said nice things in replies section. Not irrelevant inaccurate assumptions. What proof of thanks boosting? Just because I have a bro and I like his posts? This has turned into an accusation game. Let me tell you one thing, it is funny how most of you in the replies section got rekt by me in PL PvP and most of you started a war between me because of me being in Tron. Now you are trying to ruin my posts. It's not my fault you lot cry over PvP. Bear in mind, bglir your guild started this by being a guild who rushes, teams everyone and attempts to ruin player's experiences. Now I am all of a sudden being accused by the exact people who faced me in PvP? Hilarious isn't it? Oh not only that, funny thing is you're guild has been targeted for acc buying, and you are blaming members in Tron for doing that to tidy up your mess. Oh let me guess, people are gonna start replying to this post making even more accusations of thanks boosting. Sue I've read other posts of you making constant criticisms and fun of. Ok, I'll end this thread, let's see how you will reply now.
I didn't accuse of anything, your brother cleared up that you just shares accounts, breaking the games rules, so both claim to have the same characters
And I don't think I have ever faced you in pvp, but when people criticize the stuff you say so much you might wanna reconsider blowing up like this and maybe rethink some of what you say/said

ryanbemani1
11-01-2015, 10:11 AM
I think we got main topic covered, to which your comment added nothing, and all I asked why they have the same characters in their sig

I'm not wrong I just asked a question, whereas you just admitted to breaking the games Terms of Service

I didn't accuse of anything, your brother cleared up that you just shares accounts, breaking the games rules, so both claim to have the same characters
And I don't think I have ever faced you in pvp, but when people criticize the stuff you say so much you might wanna reconsider blowing up like this and maybe rethink some of what you say/said

Breaking the terms of service because I created the account, levelled it up and decided I may as well let my bro use it. Does it look like I scammed someone? Does it look like I'm misusing an account without someone's permission. Funny thing is, it is my account. I share it with my bro. You're proving nothing and what you said added absolutely nothing. Oh you found out me and my bro use the same account. What business of it is yours? If STS are gonna ban me for it, how come nothing has actually happened? You want to know why, because it is my account. Nothing to be laughing at. You may have not accused me, but you certainly tried to do so by getting others to make false accusations.

ryanbemani1
11-01-2015, 10:17 AM
I don't need to rethink what I say or do, but you definitely should. How about next time you put your focus on the post rather than having a stupid interest in my sig. If I really was to make two accounts for thank boosting, I would not add my name in my sig on my other account. So clearly the other account is my bros and we make different posts. Just because I thanked one post does not mean I am thank boosting does it? Oh and don't reply saying I never said that because that is the only way you know how to get yourself out of something. Just stop replying and leave it as it is. Ok?

Waug
11-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Come on, this should not be the way to treat a new forumer(not in term of account creation) like this, stating facts would be enough, tho it's not but if everyone do it in an sarcastic way it feels like rude.

ryanbemani1
11-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Come on, this should not be the way to treat a new forumer(not in term of account creation) like this, stating facts would be enough, tho it's not but if everyone do it in an sarcastic way it feels like that.

Thanks bro, I guess I'll leave it as this. I had no bad intentions of making posts. People in the game have seen me and my bro do runs together, chill around in town. Nothing that I am hiding from everyone. I also never knew letting my bro use my second account is breaking the rules. I thought I may as well do him a favour.

ryanbemani1
11-01-2015, 10:23 AM
If it is breaking terms of service, I guess it is my fault for sharing my second account with my bro, but I certainly do not admit to thanks-boosting honestly. Reason being is because I do not currently own two forum accounts.

Magic Sword
11-01-2015, 11:36 AM
Breaking the terms of service because I created the account, levelled it up and decided I may as well let my bro use it. Does it look like I scammed someone? Does it look like I'm misusing an account without someone's permission. Funny thing is, it is my account. I share it with my bro. You're proving nothing and what you said added absolutely nothing. Oh you found out me and my bro use the same account. What business of it is yours? If STS are gonna ban me for it, how come nothing has actually happened? You want to know why, because it is my account. Nothing to be laughing at. You may have not accused me, but you certainly tried to do so by getting others to make false accusations.

I never said any of that but since you seem to have never read it

Do not ask for another player's account information! And don’t give anyone else your own!
(h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account. SPACETIME owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any other attributes associated with an account. SPACETIME does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates therein. You may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the game.

Also I was never trying to prove anything, all I asked was why you had the same character names in your sig, you were the ones that said you share accounts.

I don't need to rethink what I say or do, but you definitely should. How about next time you put your focus on the post rather than having a stupid interest in my sig. If I really was to make two accounts for thank boosting, I would not add my name in my sig on my other account. So clearly the other account is my bros and we make different posts. Just because I thanked one post does not mean I am thank boosting does it? Oh and don't reply saying I never said that because that is the only way you know how to get yourself out of something. Just stop replying and leave it as it is. Ok?
If a touch of curiosity irritates you so much I would recommend staying off the internet, as far as pvp balance(the topic of this thread originally) it was alrdy established that it is and has been unbalanced for years.
A simple forum search would have saved you the effort of trying to make this thread
And again I never once accused you of "thanks boosting", if you would like to back up your accusation with a quote of me even insinuating something about that, I will gladly apologize.
But up to this point I asked a fair question and stated a couple facts. Sorry if that seems out of line

ryanbemani1
11-01-2015, 12:01 PM
I never said any of that but since you seem to have never read it

Also I was never trying to prove anything, all I asked was why you had the same character names in your sig, you were the ones that said you share accounts.

If a touch of curiosity irritates you so much I would recommend staying off the internet, as far as pvp balance(the topic of this thread originally) it was alrdy established that it is and has been unbalanced for years.
A simple forum search would have saved you the effort of trying to make this thread
And again I never once accused you of "thanks boosting", if you would like to back up your accusation with a quote of me even insinuating something about that, I will gladly apologize.
But up to this point I asked a fair question and stated a couple facts. Sorry if that seems out of line

You didn't seem to read my post either. Firstly I told you to stop this now but you don't seem to listen. Therefore it is not your business to tell me to stay away from internet as you are clearly providing me evidence that you are willing to irritate me. Furthermore, I never said you irritate me and I accepted my mistake that giving accounts is against the rule. You don't need to constantly reply saying, "I never said any of that..." When I said accusations, I meant in general but still an apology would be much accepted because you started this whole thing, even if you had no intention of proving something. When I mean unbalanced PvP, I mean it has lately gotten very unbalanced because of the elites that came out. "A simple forum would have saved you the effort of trying to make this thread," - I haven't done anything wrong in this thread and I actually kindly asked for polite and no irrelevant replies. Again this means no touch of being curious about something and only sticking to the idea. If you did not read that section of the post, then I will count it as you had no means of doing so. However if you did read that section, why are you instantly going off topic? You should also know people will look at your reply and may begin some sort of argument.

However, I agreed to my fault and I hope you understand you have gone slightly wrong as well. If you are not willing to accept it, it's fine. However I will say it again, please could you kindly stop continuing this and you must admit it is getting ridiculous. Let's both walk away from this thread like two people who are beginning to forget about something. I also apologise if I have specifically picked you out for accusing me. An apology from you is much appreciated but I am not expecting one at all as long as you understand that if you were in my situation, you would feel pretty annoyed over one innocent reply being lead to a totally different topic.
Once again with all means sorry if I have done anything wrong.

Justg
11-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Closing this one up due to excessive drama. Please be nice to each other folks.