PDA

View Full Version : Question: low level recipes

Deadsoldiers
05-29-2011, 02:39 AM
Hey, i have questions about low level recipes: Do you only get em in deli ? I wonder if theres a trick to have better chances to get it (i know elixir but i dont have plat) are there any other? Is a level 15recipe more rare? Do you get level 15recipes in deli only?

KingFu
05-29-2011, 02:52 AM
Deli and FH:4 are the only places I know of that drop recipes. Level 5 and 15 recipes drop there, just 15 recipes are much harder to get. There isn't really a way of increasing your chances of getting a recipe passed using a luck elixir/wearing big luck.

Deadsoldiers
05-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Thx for quick answer , missed big luck:-( where are chances higher ch.4 or deli?

KingFu
05-29-2011, 03:23 AM
Chances aren't different from the bosses, but I recommend deli if ya wanna keep moving. In both zones meathead resawns over time however, so you can sit in there and wait for him.

Gluttony
05-29-2011, 03:27 AM
I don't believe that the chances are any higher in FH4 than Deli, in fact I would think it would be the other way around as there are 3 bosses in Deli to the one in FH4. Sorry you missed out on Big Luck, but elixirs are now available for purchase with gold again (not sure if you knew this as the OP suggested you couldn't get elixirs since you don't have plat).

Also, I would like to think that drops are possible with FH bosses on any map. I'm fairly certain that I've witnessed a recipe drop from Skeller or Brom in Deli (not positive, since I didn't snap a screenshot), but if that is indeed the case then it should be possible elsewhere and just not worth the time to clear/rush other maps.

KingFu
05-29-2011, 03:37 AM
I don't believe that the chances are any higher in FH4 than Deli, in fact I would think it would be the other way around as there are 3 bosses in Deli to the one in FH4. Sorry you missed out on Big Luck, but elixirs are now available for purchase with gold again (not sure if you knew this as the OP suggested you couldn't get elixirs since you don't have plat).

Also, I would like to think that drops are possible with FH bosses on any map. I'm fairly certain that I've witnessed a recipe drop from Skeller or Brom in Deli (not positive, since I didn't snap a screenshot), but if that is indeed the case then it should be possible elsewhere and just not worth the time to clear/rush other maps.

The thought of all FH bosses dropping em crossed my mind as well. However I haven't seen any crafting recipes at all drop from silknight, or the other boss (can't remember his name for the life of me. He's on level 6 or 8 I believe) I can't say I have seen skeller or brom drop a recipe, but I can't say I haven't:p

Deadsoldiers
05-29-2011, 04:04 AM
Luck elixirs still cost plat i think!? I was on holidays while big luck event;-(. Hmmm all my friends got a recipe in deli , i did 150 runs with my twink and never got one :-(

Deadsoldiers
05-29-2011, 04:15 AM
One question: my twink is level 15 now i leveled him up to 15 to use crossbows , but i am out of gold so i still use my blacksmiths from level 5 is that still good enuf? (i think i am the only twink that doesnt haves a highlevel too , i had am other account before but my friend deleted the highlevel on this account by accident . So i gave him the account and started a new account but i didnt had gold and didnt wanted to level up that much again, so i created a twink with 10k , i was merchant now i things worth 650k means i made 640k ! I just started a mage to be highlevel again but its really hard to be twink without a highlevel)

Gluttony
05-29-2011, 04:36 AM
I believe that these crafted armors are like any other armor, the only difference between the 5 and 15 are their requirements in level and stat (STR, INT, DEX) everything else is identical. Personally I have a mage that I leveled up to 30 while just using the Alchemist Heavy Cloth for armor. I never once though of upgrading to the level 15, and all of the armors that I came across as drops didn't improve my stats enough for me to make the change.

Deadsoldiers
05-29-2011, 04:42 AM
I thought because it haves higher amour and i am twink so i need good amour and good crit etc.

Gluttony
05-29-2011, 08:21 AM
The armor increase is helpful if you're a level 15. I imagine that's the only reason they're more expensive (as I have no proof that they're actually more rare).

Also, elixirs are currently available for gold (you just have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see them), they're available for plat too.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9263/img0613g.png

Deadsoldiers
05-29-2011, 09:48 AM
I am level 15

drewcapu
05-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Any FH recipe has a chance to drop from any boss in FH.
Everyone who tries to farm recipes does it in FH4 or Deli simply because it's a shorter walk.
With Deli, you have 3 chances.
FH4 has been a popular place to farm due to Meathead respawning there. So, if you're doing other work, you can just sit there and listen for when he reappears, then start attacking.

It doesn't matter what level you use, so if you want to farm as quickly as possible, use a high level character.