PDA

View Full Version : GG...

iamthesurvivor
10-31-2015, 10:54 PM
JustG released the statement that is "highly" unlikely that Cinco will ever update PL again. Anyone can deny this all they want but simply put, "bugs" are here to stay. So I guess there will never be any complete set and the elite wand will be ridiculously hard to farm. Don't know why Cinco can't take 5 mins of his day to tell us honestly but meh, not the first time PL has been snubbed. Not even mad, just finally happy that I've got an answer.

Magic Sword
10-31-2015, 11:17 PM
JustG released the statement that is "highly" unlikely that Cinco will ever update PL again. Anyone can deny this all they want but simply put, "bugs" are here to stay. So I guess there will never be any complete set and the elite wand will be ridiculously hard to farm. Don't know why Cinco can't take 5 mins of his day to tell us honestly but meh, not the first time PL has been snubbed. Not even mad, just finally happy that I've got an answer.

I believe G just meant full content as in another future cap or , I'm not saying to expect helm drops to get fixed, just saying it might. Either way I am super glad Cinco put all that he did into the game one last time.

iamthesurvivor
11-01-2015, 12:26 AM
I believe G just meant full content as in another future cap or , I'm not saying to expect helm drops to get fixed, just saying it might. Either way I am super glad Cinco put all that he did into the game one last time.

It was a comment addressing a thread on missing elite helms. And yes, ppl are glad about new cap even when its ultimate purpose was for some quick cash.

Waug
11-01-2015, 02:15 AM
so pl gonna have halloween event forever? along with halloween costume due back 3rd Nov.

- now break that logic.

Get over it he also said he not awere what cinco doing sitting next to me.

No offense I respect JustG the CEO of STS, just stated few facts.

iamthesurvivor
11-01-2015, 02:22 AM
so pl gonna have halloween event forever?

- now break that logic.

Get over it he also said he not awere what cinco doing sitting next to me.

No offense I respect JustG the CEO of STS, just stated few facts.

Of course they will remove Halloween Event when the time is due, that is just something called protocol that they follow. But adding in elite helms and fixing drop rates requires work, so it is 'highly unlikely' he will go back and update it. And not knowing what a fellow employee right next to you is doing in a small gaming company questions their co-operation with each other.

Ignitedmage
11-01-2015, 03:00 AM
Of course they will remove Halloween Event when the time is due, that is just something called protocol that they follow. But adding in elite helms and fixing drop rates requires work, so it is 'highly unlikely' he will go back and update it. And not knowing what a fellow employee right next to you is doing in a small gaming company questions their co-operation with each other.

Dude STS ain't a SMALL GAMING COMPANY.

stop degrading it!

Giazagilur
11-01-2015, 03:17 AM
It was a comment addressing a thread on missing elite helms. And yes, ppl are glad about new cap even when its ultimate purpose was for some quick cash.

How much quick cash though? If it was purely for cash then I'm sure they wouldn't have allowed the elixir glitch and it would have taken more xp to cap

Waug
11-01-2015, 03:27 AM

What ur calling protocol is generally defined as update, a small update, adding the items that most probably has been forgotten is also fall under small update.

I highly doubt that they wont do that small update. Im probably among the last pl group who have still faith in pl, but if they dont do that small update or just clarify that those items r meant to b missing, ill be the first person of the above mentioned group to loose faith, BUT until that happens I have full faith that rest of the items will b added or as I said some clarification.

Burningdex
11-01-2015, 03:29 AM

it seems like they wont update it, but i still have an inkling of faith left in this company, i think they will fix it by christmas.

Ssneakykills
11-01-2015, 03:40 AM

Quick cash? You don't even need to spend money on the game to get what you want easily now.

It's easier to cap now than it ever has been and 77 cap was a money grabber but not this one

Magic Sword
11-01-2015, 09:34 AM

Yeah they still will have to update to remove halloween
this is what G said
No one does[know what cinco intends to do], not even me who sits right next to him. That being said, it is highly unlikely he'll do another update for PL, so I would not anticipate anything.

Idk another update seems like he means adding stuff not simply finishing what he alrdy made

do i expect it to be fixed? no but i dont expect it not to be either