PDA

View Full Version : Rings / New Vanities / etc.

Yvonnel
05-29-2011, 09:44 AM
I was just wondering if we would ever see some more rings, perhaps as drops that are tradeable. Also, some new vanities (helms and shields) to buy with plat. Just curious.

Gluttony
05-29-2011, 10:05 AM
Well there are plenty of rings, but I would love to see rings as drops or even to be able to craft them would be awesome too. I mean we have gemstone settings and plenty of gems that are going to waste imo. There is also a cs category for rings that has nothing in it because rings cannot be sold or traded. I would love to see more vanity drops, currently we only have hooch hats which is a bit sad. I was happy when finally another type of vanity became available for sale/trade, but now that the Easter event is over we are back to the same old hooch.

superglut2
05-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Yes crsftable rings is def needed

Otukura
05-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Turbans, turbans, and more turbans. The object is already there, why can't we get them?

Mennddoza
05-29-2011, 02:48 PM
i agree with the rings that there should be more but for the vanity shields someone has told me that they are more of a reward than something you can just buy

Apostar
06-06-2011, 04:58 PM
I thought by now we would have rings as drops in the game; love to see that happen