PDA

View Full Version : Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

CrimsonTider
05-29-2011, 12:38 PM
I am sitting on the dock at the lake, watching my kids play and take some sun in. Preparing to speed the jetski thru the glassy waters and enjoy snores by the campfire. As I sit here, I reflect on the importance of this weekend. As a veteren (US Air Force) I want us to remeber those in the armed forces who continue to serve and keep this world as safe as can be. Have fun, be safe, and take the time to thank a veteran/active duty member for all they do.

And most importantly..... ROLL TIDE!!

apocketlegend
05-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks sir, you have a good day, my grand pa served as a medic during pearl harbor, it's always fun around this time to gather around and hear his stories

CrimsonTider
05-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Thanks buddy but u don't have to call me sir. I use to also sit around listening to my grandfathers stories and wish he were still hear to share them with my children. Cherish those moments you have with him.

Orcish
05-29-2011, 02:43 PM
I am sitting on the dock at the lake, watching my kids play and take some sun in. Preparing to speed the jetski thru the glassy waters and enjoy snores by the campfire. As I sit here, I reflect on the importance of this weekend. As a veteren (US Air Force) I want us to remeber those in the armed forces who continue to serve and keep this world as safe as can be. Have fun, be safe, and take the time to thank a veteran/active duty member for all they do.

And most importantly..... ROLL TIDE!!

It's good to see a fellow vet, btw I wanna go jetskiing!!

Ayc2000
05-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Hehehe, I think the appropriate term is WAR EAGLE!

CrimsonTider
05-29-2011, 05:10 PM
@ orcish: Come on down! Waters great!!

@ayc: BOOOO TO YOU!! lol

KingFu
05-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Nice! Ima be spending all day Monday doin homework.....:/

Ayc2000
05-29-2011, 05:43 PM
@ orcish: Come on down! Waters great!!

@ayc: BOOOO TO YOU!! lol

Ahem, well, auburn is awesome...boo to you too!

romgar1
05-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Ahem, well, auburn is awesome...boo to you too!
You may be the only auburn fan who even knows how to turn on a phone.

To get back on topic; I have many stories my grandpa told me from ww2. Amazing what changes that young "farmer" went through to keep our country safe from the evils abroad. Thanks to all our vets. God bless and ROLL TIDE!!

Zojak
05-29-2011, 07:19 PM
Nice! Ima be spending all day Monday doin homework.....:/

Ima be working all monday woo :P

Ayc2000
05-29-2011, 07:24 PM

To get back on topic; I have many stories my grandpa told me from ww2. Amazing what changes that young "farmer" went through to keep our country safe from the evils abroad. Thanks to all our vets. God bless and ROLL TIDE!!

oh no you didn't! *snaps fingers in that cool way that I can't do in real life* :D

CrimsonTider
05-29-2011, 09:24 PM

LMAO!! I love it!!

Hey... im in ur neck of the woods. Lake Martin.

CrimsonTider
05-29-2011, 09:26 PM
oh no you didn't! *snaps fingers in that cool way that I can't do in real life* :D

Oh yes he did!! And its ok... most Auburn fans have that problem. hehe. Im actually 30 min from Auburn right now. I feel sooooo dirty!