PDA

View Full Version : Elite Rengol Mobs difficulty is not reverted back?

extrapayah
11-01-2015, 11:50 AM
hello,

as we already know, elite rengol and elite tindirin mobs were once inadvertently buffed at 13th October (reported here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?267800-New-extreme-secret-buffs-excruciating-number-of-new-bugs))

and then the fix come on the same day (announced here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?268003-Arcane-Legends-Hotfix-October-13-2015))

and many people said the difficulty had reverted back to the original one

as for me, me and some of my friend agree that it hasn't reverted back to the original one, honestly i haven't played elite rengol since the client update, and soon after that, i have been using my time to play in halloween event, and today after running elite grotto for the first time after the client update, i can't help to feel that the difficulty still hasn't reverted back to the original one especially the mobs' health (my friend said damage, but even at the original difficulty, most attacks already enough to 1hkoed my average geared rogue)

before the client update, i can easily kill an archer in a full team party, without letting him suicide, even though no one except me attacking the archer, but right now, in a party of 3, i can't kill the archer without embarrassingly let him suicide. with same gear/equipment, the difference is only vanity...

anyone having this same problem with me?

thank you

Jazzi
11-01-2015, 04:39 PM
The difficulty was reverted back to the one from the beginning of the season as sts promised. Unfortunately with the next updated it was reverted back to the higher difficulty, which cause the outcry on the forum. I haven't tested elite tinidirin, but it probably has the higher difficulty too. I hope sts does fix this fast.

extrapayah
11-02-2015, 08:38 AM
The difficulty was reverted back to the one from the beginning of the season as sts promised. Unfortunately with the next updated it was reverted back to the higher difficulty, which cause the outcry on the forum. I haven't tested elite tinidirin, but it probably has the higher difficulty too. I hope sts does fix this fast.

i haven't played much recently, so information from you should be more accurate than mine, anyway so the chronology is:

- 13th Oct 2015: client update++ and accidental elite tindirin/rengol mobs
- 13th Oct 2015 evening: hotfix, returned elite tindirin/rengol mobs difficulty
- somewhere between some update after 13th Oct 2015 and last update: (suspected problem is from 15th Oct update, the start of halloween event) elite rengol difficulty returned to the same with accidental buffs on 13th Oct

probably anyone can also confirm this?

as for my experience, i've only been farming fang/northal before the accidental buff (before 13th) and didn't try playing any elite rengol after the accident until now, i can only confirm it has become a lot harder than that was before 13th Oct

thank you

Jazzi
11-02-2015, 09:28 AM
i haven't played much recently, so information from you should be more accurate than mine, anyway so the chronology is:

- 13th Oct 2015: client update++ and accidental elite tindirin/rengol mobs
- 13th Oct 2015 evening: hotfix, returned elite tindirin/rengol mobs difficulty
- somewhere between some update after 13th Oct 2015 and last update: (suspected problem is from 15th Oct update, the start of halloween event) elite rengol difficulty returned to the same with accidental buffs on 13th Oct

probably anyone can also confirm this?

as for my experience, i've only been farming fang/northal before the accidental buff (before 13th) and didn't try playing any elite rengol after the accident until now, i can only confirm it has become a lot harder than that was before 13th Oct

thank you

Tbh I am not sure when it were reverted back to the higher difficulty. Most people were busy with event and havent noticed yet. The new weapons make the speed seem similar and tanks make things much easier now. On the other hand those who didn't upgrade and cant secure a warrior with mythic Aegis would have a pretty hard time.

I haven't been on that much lately too. The high amount of bugs with more new ones piling up just makes me reluctant to log in. Heck this time even event bugs did not really get fixed.

Zuorsyra
11-02-2015, 03:02 PM
As for the the "secret" game changes and the doubts people have about it. You have brought this upon yourselves with the obvious and unannounced (aka secret) change in the planar tombs, which happened a about 4 weeks ago. It took 10 days for someone (Carapace) to even answer to the questions about it. Unfortunately the answer was very vague and parts of it were in a contradiction with other parts of it. To this day we still do not know what really happened and what the reasoning behind that buff in difficulty was. This change was never reverted as well. Please refer to this thread for more info: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...n-buffed/page3
Just bumping this. Found it in one of Jazzi's secret buffs threads. One of the grearest mysteries in this game...

extrapayah
11-03-2015, 12:58 AM
hmmm no comment about this? and what about the others who also usually runs elite rengol?

extrapayah
11-03-2015, 01:26 AM
i'll continue my observation on elite rengol:

1. healers stun as much as in normal maps, which usually doesn't since the elite rengol release
2. mobs health are crazy big, i give the same relative damage (compared to their health/armor) to when i'm still using boulder gun, atm i'm using blunderbuss
3. gladiator's above the head mark is missing from elite
4. gladiator's health nor damage reduction for himself is not nerfed as previously promised
5. archer's bomb frequency/tendency almost match what in the normal map now, which usually also not like that, since the elite rengol release

rengol maps become unnecessarily long and way too boring, i have a feeling that this is actually what will happen if elite rengol is directly scaled up from normal map version, without any consideration of players' previous complaints on normal maps

i admit increased damage from the mobs makes tank relevant again, but increasing health of already large health mobs? hmmm

anyway if you think this is unintended, then please fix it, and also bring the consideration to normal maps...
soloing normal maps as a warrior is still frustrating, not only because it takes way too much time, but the unavoidable disable is really frustrating, you can't progress dealing damage with so many disables, especially from the healer's passive attacks, you can permanently stunned because of this single mob...

debitmandiri
11-03-2015, 08:45 AM
Cool name thread has more view and reply than this....AL is about fashion right now :wink: :wink:

Jazzi
11-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Cool name thread has more view and reply than this....AL is about fashion right now :wink: :wink:

Lol my thoughts exactly. Gives us names and vanities plizz. Who cares about game breaking bug ;) :)

bonjovi3223
11-03-2015, 11:51 AM
+100
Bump...............

deathwraithx
11-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Up

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

Carapace
11-03-2015, 04:05 PM
Hey everyone,

I took a look into this, and from what I found there has been no other adjustments to the enemies in these zones that I can see after the fix that went out 10/15/15.

I'm not sure what you may be experiencing, but more details are certainly welcome!

Valkiryas
11-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Well normally I just farm Elite Rengo'l for Fangs, and sorry guys but I don't see any diference in the difficulty, as a Rogue that plays regol everyday since a month ago I don't see any diference

Thanks!

Jazzi
11-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Well normally I just farm Elite Rengo'l for Fangs, and sorry guys but I don't see any diference in the difficulty, as a Rogue that plays regol everyday since a month ago I don't see any diference

Thanks!

The difficulty was once buffed mistakenly and then reduced again as a fix in the last month. As per your statement u haven't noticed that.

Anyway the question is if the difficulty was reverted back to the original unintentional buff unintentionally ;)

will0
11-03-2015, 06:11 PM
the mobs in elite ruins map definitely got scale up, playing the last map i died so many times than before this happens

Zuorsyra
11-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Don't forget the frigging Planar Tombs...

Xorrior
11-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Komodos r deadlier, they make elite rockhorn lethal now!

Ticklish
11-03-2015, 06:50 PM
I haven't noticed anything much about the hp and attacks of mobs in rengol, maybe because of the new mythic weap. The bombs however, tend to one-shot my (relatively) geared rogue if I don't have heal/nekro shield on, or am a little late in spamming pots. I party more often with a war with aegis, but this is still a normal occurence if I can't get way out of bomb range fast enough.

extrapayah
11-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Hey everyone,

I took a look into this, and from what I found there has been no other adjustments to the enemies in these zones that I can see after the fix that went out 10/15/15.

I'm not sure what you may be experiencing, but more details are certainly welcome!

what about after the hotfix at late 10/13/15? it was confirmed that the difficulty was accidentally increased after early 10/13/15 update, and then quickly reduced in the late hotfix on the same date/day, and we suspect the difficulty returned somowhere after this late 10/13/15 hotfix, not after 10/15/15

what about the shield icon above the orc gladiator? i thought it is promised that we will be shown this icon, it does appear on normal map though, this also increase the suspicion that the difficulty is reverted back to the harder version

and we can't be 100% detailed for this, because many information aren't visible to us, especially mobs health, and i don't use stopwatch everytime i play,

i can only rephrase this example as per my experience running it:

before the client update, i can easily kill an archer in a full team party, without letting him suicide, even though no one except me attacking the archer, but right now, in a party of 3, i can't kill the archer without embarrassingly let him suicide. with same gear/equipment, the only difference is vanity...

anyway, could be really great if we can have a statistic window like in defense of the a******s game, that popped up after we finished a map, so we know exactly how long did it take to finish a run without doing timed run, how much total damages we dealt, we received, etc. with that, we can easily notice if something went wrong

Thanks!

i'll throw you same question: do you have any detailed/objective information? what if i tell you i've farmed around 200 fangs with a legendary bow, helm and armor? my friend who notice it first probably have already farmed 2 or 3 times more of fangs than me

macquin
11-04-2015, 12:41 AM
Hate bomb one shot 5k hp rogue

debitmandiri
11-04-2015, 02:43 AM
Hey everyone,
Elite grunt orc uses wind up so often (even no cd) 4 grunt wind up = 9k hp 3k armor warrior dead,
Before "accident buff" orc grunt uses wind up not so often.
Orc gladiator wind up can 1 hit rog with 1.9-2k armor and 5k hp in 3plyr condition pt, before "accident buff" it never happen.
Orc engineer throw bombs more often.
With dmg increases so much about 100+ dmg and skill dmg too (glinstone bow), my rog has the same killing speed with elon bow.
Orc shaman stun more often too, no antistun pet/skill = permanent stun.
Orc brute still uses wind up with no cd...all time wind up lol.
Orc engineer wind up can kill 5.2k hp and 2.1k armor rog in one hit (6k crit) in 4 plyrs condition pt, (dmg increases so much), let alone how paper 4k hp rog with glinstone set lol.
Thats my report. Im playin this map everyday before and after "accidental buff", nor solo or party.
Edit : one more : before accidental buff nekro shield never breaks! , now try solo and kill the groups with 1shaman and 4 grunts, when the grunts use wind up ur nekro shield is like scorch shield ! Gone in 2sec lol

debitmandiri
11-04-2015, 03:49 AM
Dont forget elite tindirin and p.tombs too....
As example :

This is with +120 dmg from glinstone bow + OP proc from bombs, same pet + effigy
http://i66.tinypic.com/iokuhf.png

And,
Before 13th oct accidental buff

Hello Dear Sts,
I have only tested Ren'gol elite and elite Tindirin and they both are extremely and sadly again secretly buffed!?! A solo run in elite wilds used to take me between 4:45-5:05 mins!

That was with 41 mythic bow and no OP proc...

See the difference ?

This is serious prob sts, we have to increase our gear standards but with the same reward....

Jazzi
11-04-2015, 05:56 AM
Dont forget elite tindirin and p.tombs too....
As example :

This is with +120 dmg from glinstone bow + OP proc from bombs, same pet + effigy
http://i66.tinypic.com/iokuhf.png

And,
Before 13th oct accidental buff

That was with 41 mythic bow and no OP proc...

See the difference ?

This is serious prob sts, we have to increase our gear standards but with the same reward....

I hadn't tested elite wilds until I saw this post here. I had my suspicions that both fixes would have been reverted and it seems true. Just did 3 runs. My damage with the new bow is about 100 more than before (with damage lix) plus I am using the effigy buff (which I know probably doesn't make that much difference when u have 50% crit before aimed stacks). Anyway my fastest run was 5:22 and y slowest 5:47 (2 deaths in this one). Although my damage is increased considerably with the new weapon my runs are considerably slower?!? I think this tells us a ton. The reality of the situation now is: higher difficulty without new rewards and our progression (with the new weapons) being practically nullified if not worse.

I am inclined to believe that sts reverted the fix unintentionally, but there must be a way to keep things fixed after they get fixed... We really should not have to go around maps and test old content and our characters' skills to see if the update broke something. I really hope that there is a way to make updates stop being a hazard to the game.

Tyvm for your consideration and for trying your best to fix this. Hopefully we will see a fix tomorrow.

P.S. We still don't know what happened to the planar tombs. Can you please give us a straight answer to that as well? Tyvm in advance! :)

Bluesparky
11-04-2015, 11:29 AM
""Orc engineer throw bombs more often""

This is really watchable difference before and after fix and back revert again somewhere..my full health 5.4k HP 1630 armor gone down in single bomb..
Also orc engineer arrow thrower not getting stun or freezes with charged ice or fireball sometimes..which used tobe other way on charged skills..

A wolf in tombs elite can kill u in one shot for same 5.4k hp

Carapace
11-04-2015, 12:40 PM
This gives us something else to look at, thank you all! Hopefully we can find something that lines up with these findings.

DarrenPR
11-04-2015, 05:14 PM
This gives us something else to look at, thank you all! Hopefully we can find something that lines up with these findings.

Just throwing this out there as an idea...

Version control.

Ucamaeben
11-04-2015, 07:41 PM
So there was a lot of discussion about scaling bosses during the Halloween event.

Are the maps now being scaled based on player stats. Does the stats of the players come into play?

debitmandiri
11-05-2015, 01:13 AM
Orc engineer wind up can kill 5.2k hp and 2.1k armor rog in one hit (6k crit) in 4 plyrs condition pt, (dmg increases so much), let alone how paper 4k hp rog with glinstone lol

Oh yeah...

http://i66.tinypic.com/309sfsx.png

Solo condition no crit

extrapayah
11-05-2015, 02:40 AM

thank you for looking it again, but i'll refine my report, so after looking from several post by several players in this forum, and having discussion with my friends, we agree that the chronology will be like this:

1. early 10/13/15 client update, elite tindirin and rengol mobs difficulty accidentally buffed
2. late 10/13/15 hotfix, elite tindirin and rengol mobs difficulty 'returned'

but in actual it has never been returned to the difficulty pre-13th, the mobs difficulty is definitely reduced, but it has never been the same with the pre-13 difficulty

there are some reports after the hotfix from several forumers here:

Elite king still not fixed! Getting one hit over and over. Other maps seem back like they were, but not elite rengol. I give up...

The Tindrin mobs aren't back to normal.
Don't kid us around please.

First they are changed to become harder without saying, now they became "normal" according to you, and it still takes 9-10 minutes to run :(

Neither Rengol nor Tindirin elite mobs are back to normal/pre new client mobs' stats.

if it is really intended, i will speak nothing more, ahaha, but to be fair, you need to reset lb time for that maps (elite tindirin, and elite planar tombs)

Bluesparky
11-06-2015, 11:37 AM
""Orc engineer throw bombs more often"

I'm with nekro shield still died full health in one bomb

penyihir arwah
11-06-2015, 01:02 PM
difficulty n lag :(

extrapayah
11-06-2015, 02:18 PM
one more thing i'd like you to reconsider/assess is how you scale up mobs to number of party members,

not only in this map, but the difficulty increase when adding the 4th member is bigger than when adding a 3rd member

and anyway PUG/randoms is dead in these maps, thanks to the difficulty

and so does in normal maps, compared to last season where first map is always filled with randoms as an alternative map to level up, do dailies, and farm teeths, this day i ended up killing the boss solo twice for dailies, even though i was in open map where randoms could join

Carapace
11-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Further looking into this I cannot see any change in the files related to the observations mentioned. Engineer bombs, his windup up power sot, the gladiators windup, etc. Naturally we do use version control, and this is where I can see none of these have been modified since before the launch of the Ren'gol content.

There is a possibility something in the recent client was responsible, modifying numbers behind the scenes, however nothing data related corroborates specifics in this thread.

Adding more players does increase the difficulty, perhaps too much however. That would be a separate scale to look at and would be universal. In general however the difficulty feels substantially harder because their effective level against you and your party is now +2 or 3 levels. This will increase their damage output while reducing yours to compensate for the amount of damage output that can now be dished out from more players and pets. Could be something to look at in the future, but for the time being that system has not been modified since launch and generally hasn't been an issue thus far. New itemization and item power curve may exacerbate the level difference creating a feeling of unfairness and that certainly has merit.

Thanks for the feedback and data in this thread, I'll follow up with programming to see if something sneaky got in that is responsible for the jump in numbers. If not, a potential nerf of specific kill shot abilities may be in order.

Thanks again!

penyihir arwah
11-06-2015, 10:09 PM
thx STS.. please return to normal :)
i cant wait .. :D

Faliziaga
11-07-2015, 02:20 AM
Further looking into this I cannot see any change in the files related to the observations mentioned. Engineer bombs, his windup up power sot, the gladiators windup, etc. Naturally we do use version control, and this is where I can see none of these have been modified since before the launch of the Ren'gol content.

There is a possibility something in the recent client was responsible, modifying numbers behind the scenes, however nothing data related corroborates specifics in this thread.

Adding more players does increase the difficulty, perhaps too much however. That would be a separate scale to look at and would be universal. In general however the difficulty feels substantially harder because their effective level against you and your party is now +2 or 3 levels. This will increase their damage output while reducing yours to compensate for the amount of damage output that can now be dished out from more players and pets. Could be something to look at in the future, but for the time being that system has not been modified since launch and generally hasn't been an issue thus far. New itemization and item power curve may exacerbate the level difference creating a feeling of unfairness and that certainly has merit.

Thanks for the feedback and data in this thread, I'll follow up with programming to see if something sneaky got in that is responsible for the jump in numbers. If not, a potential nerf of specific kill shot abilities may be in order.

Thanks again!

Thank you for giving us detailed and comprehensible information ( not like in the planar tombs thread 'not scaled but padded out'). Please check mobs' general damage output, gladiator skill and range, dex mob suicide, auto-attack, healer stun rate. And please have a look at the spawn point in Misty Grotto, it happens quite often that the first two mobs attack immediately after spawning and when trying to kite we have that "do you want to return to Garetta village?" check box in the middle of the screen.

extrapayah
11-07-2015, 01:10 PM
thank you for considering to nerf the 1hkoes, but honestly these absurd damage make tank with aegis + nekro relevant again as a damage absorber class, (i think the standard still too high though)

but please don't forget these mobs also grow stronger in health/armor (refer to the time set by debitmandiri and jazzi in elite wilds, i'm pretty sure 1 minute difference is not because some variance aspect from average time) and that's with new weapon that give you around 100 more damage...

thank you again

Hunter16
11-08-2015, 10:11 PM
I also suggest you lower the damage of Pakuna's lava pit in elite mode.

I have 9.2k health, 2700 armor and still die in less than 2 seconds when I'm standing on it. Literally takes close to 6,000 health as soon as it spawns.

extrapayah
11-09-2015, 08:38 AM
I also suggest you lower the damage of Pakuna's lava pit in elite mode.

I have 9.2k health, 2700 armor and still die in less than 2 seconds when I'm standing on it. Literally takes close to 6,000 health as soon as it spawns.

that is actually a curse, you shouldn't attack anyone if you ever stand on top of the magma until the curse removed from you

anyway continuing discussion about number of party scaling, a bit out of topic from the original post, currently, many, if not all, dps classes are living just in the thin line between survive or not. meaning adding members can make certain attacks that usually almost 1hko a dps (but possible to survive, thanks to potion) become, 1hkoes (certain death) which greatly makes the difference in number of deaths, while the increased health of these mobs when adding a member can't be covered by most tanks, so in the and, making addition of a tank naturally create more deaths AND make runs slower. ideally we want the opposite when adding member, less death, and faster. this system will eventually create exclusivity, a barrier to tank, even at endgame pve, and also exclusivity to newbies, which not only becoming dead weights, but also causing trouble because adding the enemies strength (ofc, this exclusivity also helps deciding actual rarity of a loot, one of the deciding factor of market price). ideally this exclusivity should separate a skillful player vs non skillful. in my observation, in previous AL environment, it was geared vs non geared, and lucky vs unlucky. these kinds of barrier/separation also have their own drawbacks and advantages

there are many causes of this:
1. gears and pet that enable dps classes to live in this thin line, or even above
2. availability of spamming pots and ankhs, making it easier to live In this thin line, and ankhs which can work as potions to 1hkoes.
3. also indirect cause like a map that is way too slow to run, lacking fluidity, costfull, big difference in ineffectiveness of other class when fighting mobs or boss, no incentive to kill bosses, etc etc

i hope you also take this into consideration, but also don't take them all as it is, because a lot of people will hate not having items close to arcane ring/pendant anymore, or having longer cooldown, no more ankhs, WHILE you set a difficulty where those things are still needed

thank you

Jazzi
11-09-2015, 08:42 AM

Thanks again!

Thank you for you answer. I do understand that you might not have been able to find the bug/change causing this scaling of the difficulty in elite Ren'gol and Tindirin. However the runs in all other maps not affected by this are consistently, considerably and reliably faster with the new weapons then they were before

On the other hand elite tindirin and Ren'gold are slower and much harder than before. Could you please take a look again? Thank you very much in advance.

P.S. Also please do consider the health mages and rogues have with the new lvl 46 mythic set (about 4000 with mythic belt and mythic weapon lvl 46). With 4000 health even normal mobs 1 hit in elite Ren'gol. This is with the so called "best" gear this season. How are we supposed to run elite like that?

debitmandiri
11-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Thank you for you answer. I do understand that you might not have been able to find the bug/change causing this scaling of the difficulty in elite Ren'gol and Tindirin. However the runs in all other maps not affected by this are consistently, considerably and reliably faster with the new weapons then they were before
On the other hand elite tindirin and Ren'gold are slower and much harder than before. Could you please take a look again? Thank you very much in advance.
P.S. Also please do consider the health mages and rogues have with the new lvl 46 mythic set (about 4000 with mythic belt and mythic weapon lvl 46). With 4000 health even normal mobs 1 hit in elite Ren'gol. This is with the so called "best" gear this season. How are we supposed to run elite like that?
Last time i played, elite grunt's wind up hit me with 5.5k crit with effigy buff, 4 plyrs in the map, like extra has mentioned before, something not right with number of plyrs scaling map too, so basicaly it's easier to duo or trio for minimalize 1 hit ko from every mobs :wink:

Carapace
11-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Thank you for giving us detailed and comprehensible information ( not like in the planar tombs thread 'not scaled but padded out'). Please check mobs' general damage output, gladiator skill and range, dex mob suicide, auto-attack, healer stun rate. And please have a look at the spawn point in Misty Grotto, it happens quite often that the first two mobs attack immediately after spawning and when trying to kite we have that "do you want to return to Garetta village?" check box in the middle of the screen.

These two scoundrels will not be there next patch, I don't know how they snuck in but you certainly shoudl nto be pressed to fight as soon as you zone in!

Jazzi
11-10-2015, 06:46 PM
A bump for this thread. Problems were not solved. Since Sts is not able to find the cause of the glitch/bug I suggest immediately adding new and much better loot to: Planar Tombs, Elite Tindirin and Elite Ren'gol.

Thank you in advance for implementing this suggestion and/or trying your best to solve the issue.

zerglinker
11-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Lol you did hunt in easier mobs thats why you feel abir harder when hunt in elite misty

debitmandiri
11-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Lol you did hunt in easier mobs thats why you feel abir harder when hunt in elite misty

My guess is right, this kind of statement will come...:wink:

Jazzi
11-11-2015, 05:58 AM

I don't know what you mean by that, but I personally haven't been in normal Tindirin since the very beginning of the season and this only once to test how normal was scaled. Further I stopped running normal Ren'gol for dailies right after the double orc tags week(end), as I decided to never try finish the mythic quest. It is quite safe to say that I haven't been hunting "in easier mobs" :)

extrapayah
11-11-2015, 09:48 AM
hahaha, normal rengol has become easier though, since devs reduced the self-debuff effect of orc gladiators' shield, and gave shield icon above them

the 'only' problem in normal rengol is perma stun by orc healers on their normal short attack -> makes warrior really stupid
and spammed archers' bomb (although the archers can be frozen by mage's ice)

debitmandiri
11-12-2015, 05:17 AM
Just throwing this out there.
Last time I did elite rengol was a month or two ago(before seeing this thread). Stopped running elite rengols due to obtaining my mythic helm and deciding the new mythic set is nott in my budget.
Then when I did try elite rengol I noticed how paper I was with approximately the same stats, kept dieing again and again. Then I poped open an effigy elixir and voilą no more deaths. Seemed the same to me, even before update I had survivability issues without effigies, yush I iz nab.
Wonder if this could be it, OP and +1s not running with effigy buff...
P.s.: haven't been able to run and test " harder mobs" extensively due to horrible Internet-,-)
Oo BTW if a dev is reading this, ogres still seem bugged their club smash which causes rocks to fall still causes death a second or two late. This death happens even before rocks start falling, or any red zones appear to warn the players there are going to be rocks falling. Just a simple death out of the blue, happens a second or so after the Ogre smashes down his club/tree trunk. This was supposed to have been fixed, it isn't. Probably why people skip ogres coupled up with gladiators.
Bro, one example, before update orc gladiator never kill me in 1 hit with or without effigy, solo or full party.
The second one i have no proof, but with 1.9k armor before update normal orc hit me about 1.3-1.6k range (no crit). Now with 2k armor i get hit 1.6-2k ish (solo). Same like tindirin, before update normal melee mob hit me about 700ish after update i get hit 800-1k. My post above as a proof how slower i am than before even with the new bow.

Bluesparky
12-01-2015, 06:38 AM
still cant find the fix..filling deaths

extrapayah
12-02-2015, 01:44 PM
anyway, just reset elite tindirin and elite planar tomb timed run leaderboard, we'll see...

Cursebaby
12-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Half of my deaths come from elite rengol :D

extrapayah
12-04-2015, 03:50 AM
so, what do you all think about the new elite tindirin after trying to farm teeths?

anyway, sts, please try resetting tindirin and planar tomb leaderboard

extrapayah
12-06-2015, 04:08 AM
anyone wondered why elite wilds boss can be killed at almost the same time with killing one single mobs?

my guess is sts messed up with the mobs' level scaling, e.g.: at the start of tindirin expansion, mobs are scaled to level 38, and bosses are level 40, but after the expansion / scale up, sts increase both mobs and bosses level to level 45, which made impression that mobs is easier than bosses

also the fact that normal jarl can still give experience to level 15 pets, even though the mobs there can't is a proof that mobs and bosses have different level

Faliziaga
12-07-2015, 12:02 PM
Elite Rengol mobs have been buffed again, they deal far more damage since latest update. Especially dex mobs' auto-attck and orc Gladiator pull range are just ridiculous.

will0
12-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Elite Rengol orcs explode itself doing 1 exploding kill in quite a big proximity .. well this wasn't there before when elite rengol was release...

will0
12-08-2015, 06:14 AM
The Orc engineers have always exploded when they are near to their death, its called their Kamikaze skill. The damage has always been tremendous one hitting the mages easily on a crit. Do you mean the circumference when you say proximity? I wonder if that's been increased since the past lol

yeap the circumference of the explosion is hard to avoid, and one hit even with shield on at many times

PearlOTTheEast
12-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Yeah bomb and the puller always make me shout.. and make me return back to the entrance of the map, then walk moment again..

extrapayah
12-14-2015, 08:06 AM
idk why, but i feel mobs in normal rengol also hits harder, and have unusual large health...

usually i can easily nuke group of mobs with a healer in normal rengol... but idk since when, but i'm having difficulties nuking them now... but then again, sts is not helping us to give feedback...
if only we have statistic result in each map, just like in Do*A, we can easily give proofs with numbers...

just realize that mobs in normal rengol have around 15k health when they are scaled to 4 party member, ugh.....
also idk since when, but orc archer's normal attack can hit my mage for 3k damage, again, when he is scaled to 4 party member