PDA

View Full Version : Developer Rememberance Day!

Whirlzap
05-29-2011, 02:55 PM
Hey guys, I think we should have a little cheer for the Developers. They've been handling issues quite a bit these days and having very awesome updates, with more to come(me want level 55+ map!)! So now it is going to be summer and I expect 2-3 times more players to flood in, because of no school and MANY other reasons. The Developers are going to be well prepared for this(atleast I hope so), and to start this great summer off, I say we go and give them a good cheer in game.
So we need a few events!
Feel free to suggest away, and do remember, only player made gifts, no Gold or any pinks in any way, just memories, or crafts or little screenshots or maybe an event.
Because with one key pressed, Developers can instantly make 99 Level 56 Characters or 99999mil Gold, or 99999999 Pink Launchers and 999999 Level 15 Artisans and Experts.
Only thing they cannot make with those oh-so-precious-server-item-generators is the stuff we make for them.
So suggestions for any ideas, art, or events in game!
Current Suggestions:
Gather In Game and Have a Party with All Saying, "Pocket Legendz FTW!"
(We r on iFone or handheld devices, so y not txt languagez?"

-Whirlz

Ayc2000
05-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Yay that's awesome!!! I want in! :) PARTY!!!!!!

Magicfrost
05-29-2011, 04:56 PM
Good idea, but we should have done this on pl birthday, maybe we can do this the day the company got the name Spacetime Studios every year.

karmakali
05-29-2011, 06:16 PM
Can I suggest a name change to the event? Developer REMEMBERANCE day sounds like we are remembering wounded or fallen devs :(

Whirlzap
05-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Developer Un-Rememberance Day
OHH THE IRONY.

Zeus
05-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Can I suggest a name change to the event? Developer REMEMBERANCE day sounds like we are remembering wounded or fallen devs :(

They have fallen, in battle, in a dungeon, in PL. :) We remember their deaths. Except for Justg of course, he has no deaths.