PDA

View Full Version : Sets

aw205
11-01-2015, 07:33 PM
are there any other sets worth getting after swift? (ima bird btw) Ive seen other ppl use laser talons and sentinal stuff, but I'm not sure if I wanna get those, if they're not better than swift. I confused about advantages/disadvantages between the sets. Pls Help thx:o

Suentous PO
11-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Lust bow set/ MAYBE dagger, and all the "new "elite "sets".

Lust bow Set is now still greater damage than the elite sunblessed bow and elite wraith armor (sans set bonus from helm). Sunblessed/wraith has a lot of defense and decent damage for a bow.
The elite sent and cyber sets (again minus helms) is also better stats than swift. Btw elite sent & cyber have the same stats.
You didn't say if it's for pvp or pve, and some pvpers have reasons to have certain things that wouldn't matter to a farmer.
If u wanna see a screenshot of any set on a bird lemme know, I've capped three so far ( dex int and str), and have nearly all items ig.

Despite what anyone says we have no proof that helms will be added, and on the vague chance they are that will change a few things.

aw205
11-01-2015, 10:27 PM
^^^Thanks, and also I was wondering if the 3 piece ring still applicable with the l80 vanity, cus the 76 and 77 vanities were able to create 2 piece.

Suentous PO
11-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Unfortunately no. Saint Cinco is a gracious patron blessed be his name, but some things aren't in this atypical cap.

Redjellydonut
11-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Im not sure if i agree