PDA

View Full Version : Memorial day!!

xantor
05-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard if there will be a special event or vanity item for memorial day. It would be nice to see one. Maybe a item for each branch of the military like a navy hat army helm marine helm and air force hat or fighter pilot helm. Just saying that would totally own.

davidis57
05-29-2011, 07:00 PM
Probably not memorial day is an American holiday there are players here from all over. Holidays shared by all we celebrate in game.

xantor
05-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Well sts is based in America its a day to honor the soldiers that gave their lifes for us and their country! And wut u just said is a disgrace. As well well as the fact that not everyone everywhere knows wut the Easter bunny is and guess what ....That's American!. But I bet u were doing the quest...but at the same time still of us " AMERICANS" Know the meening of Easter is not about a bunny..... I'm not attacking u but pay attention if not for the USA this GAME that u like would not be.

Magicfrost
05-29-2011, 09:14 PM
I dont think helmets would be The best option atlesst not that many. How about a vanity shield that is an american flag?

xantor
05-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Hellz yes.. that would be great!

davidis57
05-29-2011, 10:33 PM
Well sts is based in America its a day to honor the soldiers that gave their lifes for us and their country! And wut u just said is a disgrace. As well well as the fact that not everyone everywhere knows wut the Easter bunny is and guess what ....That's American!. But I bet u were doing the quest...but at the same time still of us " AMERICANS" Know the meening of Easter is not about a bunny..... I'm not attacking u but pay attention if not for the USA this GAME that u like would not be.

I am American dude there are other ways to show patriotism.

Orcish
05-29-2011, 11:51 PM
I'm in the military and as much as I love new vanity items, I don't feel that it's needed. I would prefer everyone just saying ty to those whom have served past and present (no matter how hard the service member they always enjoy the thanks). I always spend my memorial day with friends and family, we swap service stories, BBQ, overall its always a great time.