View Full Version : To Farm fang or rengol crates?

meidei
11-02-2015, 02:15 AM
Im trying to farm fang to get my first mythic glintstone but as my observation the drop rate is bad in elite map and consumption of potions, ughh those bomb in glinstone caverns one shot 5k health and then you need ankhs to revive. So expensive to play in that map to farm fang.

I tried to compared it by farming rengol crates i think you can afford to buy one fang in 30 minutes of farming in km3 coz by looting 4-6 in 30 mins of luck elixer plus lepre and if your lucky you can get more and make profit.

Tell me your opinion guys. Thanks

debitmandiri
11-02-2015, 02:58 AM
Km gives more yield
But no fun.....

gatzoo5505
11-02-2015, 08:29 AM
Km3 is by far more productive. Ive looted a total of 3 fangs in 3 days of on and off farming.

To kill the boredom ive incorporated running planar tombs 2. Sometimes u'll get luck and loot a vial or 2.

oekeone
11-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Im trying to farm fang to get my first mythic glintstone but as my observation the drop rate is bad in elite map and consumption of potions, ughh those bomb in glinstone caverns one shot 5k health and then you need ankhs to revive. So expensive to play in that map to farm fang.

I tried to compared it by farming rengol crates i think you can afford to buy one fang in 30 minutes of farming in km3 coz by looting 4-6 in 30 mins of luck elixer plus lepre and if your lucky you can get more and make profit.

Tell me your opinion guys. Thanks

Actually it isnt expensive i dont use ankhs I loot around 3-5fangs a day and sometimes i farm locks or eggs

powerule
11-02-2015, 04:05 PM
km3 boring ............

gatzoo5505
11-02-2015, 06:40 PM
If you called dying numerous times and not being rewarded for your time and effort fun. I guess we both have a different definition of fun.

Besides the original post was about efficiencies not fun. I personally dun think fun exist in AL anymore. I get on to kill time more than anything.

Untung
11-03-2015, 09:47 PM
I try different map to find "efficient" map to get gold, glintstone, tindirin, hauntled, planar tomb, planar arena, km3. My conclusion km3 is most efficient, but we just get locked rengol from there, while in glintstone/tindirin we can get some bonus loot (jewel or even large/massive rengol). By the way, the amount of gold to get glintstone mythic set are "huge". So i suggest doing both km3 and glintstone like i'm doing to prevent boredom.

Ucamaeben
11-04-2015, 06:52 AM
I'm seeing about 1 fang a run. It looks like everyone in party has opportunity to get one if you kill all mobs in grotto that aren't shielded or don't have giants. Looks like the drop rate has changed after Halloween but they are still dropping.

A balanced party has the best odds of survival. It's fast with two warriors with new glinstone wep, a rogue and mage.

I don't use ankhs, just respawn and get back at it. I do burn through pots. Get the repeatable quest with 1500 gold and try to offset cost a little.

sipackong
11-07-2015, 04:39 AM
i choose km3 or windmore harbour, farm 1 hour get 9 small ren craft to massive sell it for buy fang. i think that more efficient to save gold and pot