PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Chests??

Zylx
11-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Is this a thing we're gonna be seeing from now on? If so, why the hell would I want to BUY plat if i can just buy plat from another player with in-game gold?

Kakashis
11-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Platinum chest?

Zylx
11-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Platinum chest?

A tradeable chest containing platinum. I believe the LB winners got a 250 plat chest

Zylx
11-02-2015, 03:45 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/02/756b64fd9d7fc9079a1037957bc97813.jpg

storyofdyear
11-02-2015, 03:46 PM
is it tradeable.?

Zylx
11-02-2015, 03:48 PM
is it tradeable.?
If it isn't tradeable, I'd assume 250 plat wouldve just been added to their bank. Then why would they make a chest?

Zeus
11-02-2015, 03:50 PM
I like that idea if they decide to do it. It would fully make the game completely free to play.

I think that developers should expand on that idea and remove elixir kits/ankh kits and instead replace them with platinum kits. This will save game resources and allow players to choose what platinum premium items they want to buy, rather than relying on platinum sellers to pick the right one.

Jazzi
11-02-2015, 04:10 PM
I like that idea if they decide to do it. It would fully make the game completely free to play.

I think that developers should expand on that idea and remove elixir kits/ankh kits and instead replace them with platinum kits. This will save game resources and allow players to choose what platinum premium items they want to buy, rather than relying on platinum sellers to pick the right one.

Indeed it would be great to have such tradeable plat chests. This would probably even generate more revenue for StS and up prices of locked at the same time.

mesalin
11-02-2015, 05:09 PM

I like the idea.
+1

<Forgiveness>

diimitrii
11-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Indeed it would be great to have such tradeable plat chests. This would probably even generate more revenue for StS and up prices of locked at the same time.
But it will crash the market even harder by day lmao

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Arachnophobik
11-02-2015, 05:31 PM
I think platinum chests are rewards for getting into some event lb i cant remember what

Fyrce
11-02-2015, 07:12 PM
Yep, they've done it before. Can't remember whether it was tradeable or what. Haven't seen it in a long time.

Guild
11-04-2015, 12:41 PM

Problem is that sts wouldnt make any profit by releasing tradeable plat kits...and as we know, sts cares about their profit a lot :P Even though i like that idea and i dont disagree with you, i view the idea of plat kits as a dream...

gatzoo5505
11-04-2015, 06:17 PM
I believe plat chest/kits can be a viable option. I actually believe sts will profit even greater as it becomes readily available to the masses.

We have to remember AL is play by kids as well as adults. The younger crowd might not have the option to purchase plat.

If f2p is the direction where sts wants to head I think its this idea can greatly push it towards that idea. Ive play other games that had a great deal of success with something sinilar

Zeus
11-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Problem is that sts wouldnt make any profit by releasing tradeable plat kits...and as we know, sts cares about their profit a lot :P Even though i like that idea and i dont disagree with you, i view the idea of plat kits as a dream...

STG would...you still have to buy the platinum in order to buy the kit. The customer just coverts his platinum into a platinum kit. That's all I'm saying. The mechanism already exists. This will also free up resources by removing the various elixir and ankh kits currently in game.

It wouldn't crash prices because you're still paying the same platinum to gold ratio as before. And due to the high risk and gold cost, only silly players would buy platinum using gold and then spend even more gold to try to gamble. Those are extreme odds.

penyihir arwah
11-06-2015, 01:58 PM
I like the idea of ​​Zeus..