PDA

View Full Version : Dear people who dont speak english.

Imsofancy
11-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Please stop apologizing for any mistakes you make and give yourself a pat on the back for trying to learn a second language.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana:

Stonedincali
11-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Even those of us who speak English as our first language often times make the same mistakes, especially when trying to type and kill a boss!:-)

epicrrr
11-02-2015, 11:52 PM
All semblance of grammar spelling and punctuation placement shall be ignnored during heated clash.

me heal first
b (back)
j fs ibred dc
aim rg me folw

vawaid
11-03-2015, 02:01 AM
I don't understand what is this thread about.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

mesalin
11-03-2015, 03:16 AM
I don't understand what is this thread about.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."
Bro bro bro [emoji14]
This thread is about that some people still write at end of thier post " Sorry For My English" even if post is without or with little mistakes,
others still can understand it :D
And even if there is more mistakes then just take it as an lesson and try again and again till your English will be better. I did haha and ya know what? Its better than before [emoji6]

Imsofancy
11-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Bro bro bro [emoji14]
This thread is about that some people still write at end of thier post " Sorry For My English" even if post is without or with little mistakes,
And even if there is more mistakes then just take it as an lesson and try again and again till your English will be better. I did haha and ya know what? Its better than before [emoji6]

Thank you. lol

kinzmet
11-03-2015, 12:31 PM
English is not my first language too. I use google translate to translate words from my language to english and use the search engine to look for definitions of the english words.

Sorry for my English.

Abelgaval
11-03-2015, 12:44 PM
My problem very big!

mesalin
11-03-2015, 01:04 PM
English is not my first language too. I use google translate to translate words from my language to english and use the search engine to look for definitions of the english words.

Sorry for my English.
English isn't my first language too.
Google translate sometimes can help you with single words but be careful with it xD i don't use dictionary, if i don't understanding any word of sentence then i just ask friends to explain as simply as they can:)
And if you wanna make your English better then join an guild where people speak only in English in GC. Also ask them every time if you don't understanding, they will not bite ( i think ;) )
It will make your English much better without following any lessons in real. You see i talk ( write but [emoji14] ) in English, but you know what? I never followed any lessons, all what i did was learning self home from simply books, and most important: Playing AL! Hahaha.
Talk to me after few months and tell it helped or not :D
Good luck and don't forget my Ign

mesalin
11-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Oh one more tip. Listen to English songs and try looking for good web side with text of song in English and your language. In my country we have one. You can serach an text of nearly every song which is translated to My language. I sure its correctly cause 90% of people who translate it know perfectly English, you can Also see in comments of text is correctly translated. It helped me a lot too. Who knows maybe in your country is that too. But for first try listen to nice and simply songs , leave Nicki Minaj and Drake [emoji14] [emoji41] for later, because there is much slang and bad words lol. I think you don't wanna get muted after muted or want ya?
Haha again good luck

Alhuntrazeck
11-03-2015, 08:15 PM
I applaud non-English speakers for using a foreign language in all discussions with native English speakers, even in heated discussions. I know how hard it is to learn another language. Try asking me something in French...:(

Serillia
11-03-2015, 09:14 PM
I applaud non-English speakers for using a foreign language in all discussions with native English speakers, even in heated discussions. I know how hard it is to learn another language. Try asking me something in French...:(

Comment tu t'appelle? Privet, korishiy chelovek!

coldheart
11-04-2015, 07:01 AM
Bro bro bro [emoji14]

If they don't put "Sorry for my English" some rude guys will tell them ur grammar/english sux,or go back to ur esl class.(at least that's what I always noticed)

mesalin
11-04-2015, 12:00 PM
If they don't put "Sorry for my English" some rude guys will tell them ur grammar/english sux,or go back to ur esl class.(at least that's what I always noticed)
Haters gonna hate. Ignore em and go forward. IDC them

<Forgiveness>

Guild
11-04-2015, 12:19 PM
In my humble opinion, and as a non native English speaker, i find this issue extremely controversial due to the fact that individuals who do not have the ability to communicate well through the English language may end up apologizing for their incorrect use of that language. The above issue may be solved with the help of you, native english speakers, by stopping to criticize and use foul language against them whenever they make such a mistake...Thank you for your time. Peace

Sorry for my English ;P

Befs
11-04-2015, 05:14 PM
they will not bite ( i think ;) )

Well y'know what they say about us Americans' eating habits...

mesalin
11-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Well y'know what they say about us Americans' eating habits...
Haha i don't believe ;)

<Forgiveness>

Wazakesy
11-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Just use the google translater at the bottom of the page if in browser. Not sure about Tapatalk and other apps.

Kingofdevilz
11-04-2015, 11:38 PM
English isn't my first language as well, but I do speak proper english as I'm doing my education properly along with other activities. :3

Xxdisarrayxx
11-05-2015, 12:02 AM
English is my native tongue. I converse with many people who only speak English as a second language, I can say even when their English is poor or Limited, I always understand just fine. Most of the time I don't even give it a second thought until they say something. Others who add " sorry for my English " I've noticed, is never actually bad. In fact, is usually better writing than native speakers :) Sometimes, I'd have no clue English was their second language. You should be proud of yourself for speaking two languages . If someone is attacking you, because of your poor grammar, or inability to speak English, write them in your language and ask for a well written response in the language you speak!! Bet they can't lol.

acewasabi
11-05-2015, 03:54 AM
I admire people who can speak more than one language. I agree there's no need for anyone to apologise :)

Insolate
11-17-2015, 12:38 PM
krono need members cute

Promagespvp
11-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Hi (sorry for my english)

Trojan2100
11-17-2015, 10:57 PM
Is this a joke? If they can't speak English what's the point of this thread?

Sariita
11-18-2015, 12:41 AM
Is this a joke? If they can't speak English what's the point of this thread?
It's not that we don't speak English. It's just that English is our second (or even third!) language, and most of the time we (Yes, I used to :)) apologize for our grammar, when we barely make mistakes. :)

We always think we wrote something wrong! Haha.

mesalin
11-18-2015, 03:26 AM
It's not that we don't speak English. It's just that English is our second (or even third!) language, and most of the time we (Yes, I used to :)) apologize for our grammar, when we barely make mistakes. :)

We always think we wrote something wrong! Haha.
Yes this !
100% true

<Forgiveness>

Ansm
11-18-2015, 06:28 AM
I guess they're saying sorry because they know that they don't speak english, fluently and hard to understand. But I must say that, people, it's okay. Nobody's perfect. :) just keep on trying! Try and try until you succeed! (y)