PDA

View Full Version : One of my chars got renamed without warning or reason

Upperbound
11-03-2015, 03:55 AM
Hello.

One of my chars "Lonelyfatboy" just got renamed without warning or reason.

That was my lovely name, many ppl knows me as him and It was pretty neutral i think with all thos "omfg" and "sickmyducks" running around.

And now i've lost my personality and need to PAY 30 plat to rename from the weird random name, well, nice way to make money STS.. =(

Already submitted a ticked but i really dont know why i got renamed. My name only caused smile on ppls ingame, never heard someone was offensed.

mesalin
11-03-2015, 06:48 AM
Try save nick on other acc and hope they will fix it :)
BTW haha funny name

<Forgiveness>

Madnex
11-03-2015, 02:35 PM
Because someone found it offensive enough to report you. You should request a free name change if this is the first time it's happening as I believe you have the right to (unless they've changed the rules).

You're most likely not going to be allowed to rename back to the original so I suggest you come up with something similar and less offensive (just replace or remove "fat").

Xdumbx
11-05-2015, 02:33 PM
I have seen you in game! I love your named and I laughed when ever I saw it. Who would find that offensive lol. Some person probably said it is offensive and reported you, then took the name :(.

illwilly
11-06-2015, 05:34 AM
Hello.

One of my chars "Lonelyfatboy" just got renamed without warning or reason.

That was my lovely name, many ppl knows me as him and It was pretty neutral i think with all thos "omfg" and "sickmyducks" running around.

And now i've lost my personality and need to PAY 30 plat to rename from the weird random name, well, nice way to make money STS.. =(

Already submitted a ticked but i really dont know why i got renamed. My name only caused smile on ppls ingame, never heard someone was offensed.

I feel u and cannot see how this is not a mistake!
Fatboy is a harley davidson motorcycle... if this name is offencive, im sure my name can be looked at that way to.. willy is a common name where im from, but allso slang for something only males have..

Upperbound
11-06-2015, 06:17 AM
The problem is that support doesnt answer for almost a week. This is hillarious costumer support i must say.

Graovans
11-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Well, it's known that if you give your character an inappropriate name most chances someone will report you and your name will be change. You can't really blame anyone on that case.

Xdumbx
11-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Well, it's known that if you give your character an inappropriate name most chances someone will report you and your name will be change. You can't really blame anyone on that case.

Its not inappropriate, in my opinion the person who reported him needs to loosen up a lil, and live life xD.

Zeus
11-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Well, I guess whoever reported him was what the name described? Which may be why he or she reported, as he felt it was offensive.

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
11-09-2015, 08:20 PM
EL MAY OH

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Seoratrek
11-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience! :)