onadraosari
11-03-2015, 04:32 AM
HALLOWEEN 2015
This event is one of the best events for all the time
Halloween 2015 brought a lot of new
1) New pets142948
2) New Mythic lvl46 weapons
3) WEAPON VANITIES
And a lot of others things ( legendary items, Spider crates, candy bombs, hallows crates )
Thank you Sts for so AWESOME event
P.S. Make Winter event not less Awesome ;)

vawaid
11-03-2015, 05:50 AM
players expectation already too high, lastyear we got para stone and blinky. Now, vanity weapon for plat tier? I am personally disappointed

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Magemagix
11-03-2015, 06:01 AM
I think before halloween was better mythic lvl 41 paras OP blinky

mesalin
11-03-2015, 06:38 AM
I wasn't there for Halloween 2014 but from video's, screenshots , hearings what was plat tier etc etc etc... I would like 2014 more than 2015 event.

<Forgiveness>

gatzoo5505
11-03-2015, 07:49 AM
Personally I think this year sucked died so many times to Para I've loss count. If it weren't for a rogue friend there was no way in hell I was gonna reach plat tier.

I still kill the same crap using the new mythics with the same efficiencies. Thought this new toy would make me into a new terror, wishful thinking.

Andrisber
11-03-2015, 08:16 AM
This has been the first event that made me wonder why i still play this thing that people call a game. Probably won't play anymore since I haven't had any fun for ~8 months since Goblin's event ended. Way more people have quit in 2015 than any other year, by looking at my friends list.

Make something original
Learn from similar games

-Productive

onadraosari
11-03-2015, 08:26 AM
I was in halloween 2014. Ya 2014 is better. But This Halloween much better than Ursoth assault 2015
And i got a lot of money from halloween 2015

onadraosari
11-03-2015, 08:28 AM
And i love the new mythic weapons lvl46 :)

G-M
11-03-2015, 11:03 AM
This has been the first event that made me wonder why i still play this thing that people call a game. Probably won't play anymore since I haven't had any fun for ~8 months since Goblin's event ended. Way more people have quit in 2015 than any other year, by looking at my friends list.

Make something original
Learn from similar games

-Productive

If you have any suggestions about how we could improve this event I'd love to hear them!

Arkiouj
11-03-2015, 11:26 AM
I liked the event, much better than Ursoth 2015.

Maybe you could of given the top 5 LB people a para gem for their efforts instead of a useless pet but I guess a noble chaos makes up for that in price atleast.

Also pleeeease fix the energy drops before the event next time instead of midway through.

Nice event though STS, ty.

sipackong
11-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Nice event, ty sts ;)

kinzmet
11-03-2015, 11:48 AM
If you have any suggestions about how we could improve this event I'd love to hear them!

Make a platinum tier worth farming / grinding for.
The 2014 halloween event have so many players playing that my friend list and guild list are filled with online people round the clock. We all had that same thirst for the Paracelsus Soulstone that time. My suggestion is to make a "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" be a platinum tier, the recipe could grant the player one time chance to craft 3 different types of jewels into one. Example Combining 1 Fury + 1 Finese + 1 Lightning, it should not be able to combine jewels of the same type (ie. 3 Chaos jewels). But the player can combine different class of jewels (not same type), ie. 1 Noble Fury + 1 Damage Chaos + 1 Fortified Lightning.

This "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" will be another game changer thing in AL like the Para and Eye gems. But It would not impact the game like the Para and eye did if this recipe is brought up as a regular prize during events like Halloween, Winter, Goblin and Ursoth. Because the comboed jewels will be common and not a one time thing only like Para and Eye.

Mythic pet? I remembered Grimm was the "first" farmable mythic, we never got second or third or fourth...

Altars? Back then we can enter the event even without energies through the portals. The Boggie mansion was ok, only that it spawns inside the event. So, this means non-plat players (who dont buy kits) are stuck on farming on tombs for energy crafting instead of actually playing the event.

Legendary gears, in twink world the legendary gears from events became the standard gears. But was stuck on the 2014 Winter event's Icescale set, since then there was no progress.

Lastly, Bonus bosses. I would love the Idea that after defeating Scourge there would be a chance to make another boss spawn as a bonus, Drakeula for example. If we could have this kind of surprises, then I won't mind playing event with a PuG.

Anyway, thanks for this event. It was still fun :)

Dimitrian
11-03-2015, 12:05 PM
IMO this can't be one of the best events of all time because it's a recoloured event.

But it was a nice event.Not one of the best,in any case,just a nice event.

BOOGIE WOOGIE!

Feeg
11-03-2015, 12:33 PM
I hope in the anniversary of 3 years will be arlorian cake #) same with arlorian eggs because player can farm this for many gold and is more fun :)eat cake and received 5 teeth or other item

Trimis de pe al meu LG-D320 folosind Tapatalk

Dex Putra
11-03-2015, 12:40 PM
just bring back event 2014 ...! batter than 2015...
(EAT-SLEEP-ARCANE LEGEND).!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

onadraosari
11-03-2015, 01:19 PM
I think, from Halloween 2014 too many para gems. And now a lot of peoples are rich and strong. Plat tier now its easy
Plat tier vanity weapon would cost 1m+ if not so many strong players.
And if to back para gem to the Halloween event, its will be crazy game, where every 2nd person will have 1k dmg+
Not interesting :/.
Every event must be more different than another...
And bosses in 2015 are same how in 2014 Halloween ( only boogie is new )
What else do u need?...

Kingslaughter
11-03-2015, 06:53 PM
yeah legendary item for twink really suck stats...even i compare with legendary item worth 4500g ...still best

Potato is me
11-03-2015, 07:24 PM
I wasn't there for Halloween 2014 but from video's, screenshots , hearings what was plat tier etc etc etc... I would like 2014 more than 2015 event.

<Forgiveness>

you will love Winter Event Tarlok's Wrath 2013 more than all these events :3

Potato is me
11-03-2015, 07:53 PM

The boogie mansion is a new step up on the event but having said that, the boss rooms are all the same as of previous few event, people just keep farming the rooms to either compete in the lb or get to higher tiers. It gets dry and repetitive after some time.

If you can think of ideas that can make things turn out more randomly,like boss having the skill to turn players into something funny for a few seconds with some weird skills like a pig holding a water gun and instead of damaging the boss it pushes the boss away (or turn into a can of coke that charges up everytime it moves and when u press spacebar or tap attack, it releases coke with intensity depending on how much it moved before that) compared to those one hit kill skill from bosses like paracelsus, i think that would be more exciting.

Also the pre boss battles before reaching the boss are just... redundant ... maybe things can be more exciting if the mobs give certain buffs or debuffs when defeated or they drop certain items like a weapon with interesting/funny procs which will be expired after u leave the map. this is a good way for devs to test their future item ideas too.

Maybe it would be good if the maps are continuous where we can enter different rooms to discover different combination of environment, bosses and mobs.

And to account for energies, instead of just a 1 time use to enter maps, maybe u can change it into a lix form whereby players can stay in that map for 15 mins and the countdown timer will pause when they leave the event maps.

To account for lb points, we can count by the number of kills in the pt, e.g. if the party kills 1 normal mob, 1 point, 1 boss 5 points

All I am saying that it might be better if
1. The mobs and bosses are more interesting instead of the same old mundane kill and proceed routine
2. Different design of maps and effect of environment
3. More randomness
4. Bosses are fun to fight instead of being lethal
5. We spend more time in a map discovering new stuff

So these are what i can think of as improvements

extrapayah
11-03-2015, 08:43 PM
as for my comments/suggestion:

1. i actually like the idea that no more overpowered gears/item should be released at limited time, so, thank you for not releasing para anymore,
2. superb detailed design of plat tier vanity weapon, hammer looks powerful, crossbow is very detailed, spider queen is... hmmm good, but a bit too big in rogue's hand...
3. boss difficulties need to be assessed more, i believe event bosses aren't elite bosses, it is a chance to have fun with non-coordinated runners, newbies, not an ankh-sucking events, especially those hardly warned 1hko, 1hko is okay, if it can be countered/avoided, but this one require luck to not die...
4. no mythic weapon inside greater spooky chest?
5. not enough incentive to kill boogie for lb runner, but the system of this event's bonus boss is interesting, probably giving a slight points to boogie won't hurt, but you might have to make the 'entrance to boogie's mansion' buff to be removed after killing the boss
6. bane item not working with boogie?
7. jack giving tokens is great idea, definitely helping f2p players, i hope this will be applied to all future events.
8. as per suggested above a mythic pet for token might be great, direct to stable pet is also not bad idea, will definitely give more incentive to run events after stopping at plat tier/bought 3k token vanity
9. 3k tokens for average normal players are a lot, wish it can be reduced to 2.5k or 2k
10. unstandarized pets token price, all 3 pets are legendaries, yet their price is differ so much, also honestly those pets shouldn't cost that much, because imo those are pets are for new players, that should be easier to get, i say make it no more than 300 tokens each (yes, gloom is overpriced for that of a quality)
11. a jewel for plat tier could be great too :P
12. mythic weapon is great, but i'm wondering why do you only release powerful items for plat-based equipments, compared to new mythic helm/armor/ring/amulet, new mythic weapon gives a lot of real/visible upgrades to l46 legendaries, while the farmable armors are not...

thank you

crudmudgeon
11-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Make a platinum tier worth farming / grinding for.
The 2014 halloween event have so many players playing that my friend list and guild list are filled with online people round the clock. We all had that same thirst for the Paracelsus Soulstone that time. My suggestion is to make a "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" be a platinum tier, the recipe could grant the player one time chance to craft 3 different types of jewels into one. Example Combining 1 Fury + 1 Finese + 1 Lightning, it should not be able to combine jewels of the same type (ie. 3 Chaos jewels). But the player can combine different class of jewels (not same type), ie. 1 Noble Fury + 1 Damage Chaos + 1 Fortified Lightning.

This "Combo-Jewel-Recipe" will be another game changer thing in AL like the Para and Eye gems. But It would not impact the game like the Para and eye did if this recipe is brought up as a regular prize during events like Halloween, Winter, Goblin and Ursoth. Because the comboed jewels will be common and not a one time thing only like Para and Eye.

Mythic pet? I remembered Grimm was the "first" farmable mythic, we never got second or third or fourth...

Altars? Back then we can enter the event even without energies through the portals. The Boggie mansion was ok, only that it spawns inside the event. So, this means non-plat players (who dont buy kits) are stuck on farming on tombs for energy crafting instead of actually playing the event.

Legendary gears, in twink world the legendary gears from events became the standard gears. But was stuck on the 2014 Winter event's Icescale set, since then there was no progress.

Lastly, Bonus bosses. I would love the Idea that after defeating Scourge there would be a chance to make another boss spawn as a bonus, Drakeula for example. If we could have this kind of surprises, then I won't mind playing event with a PuG.

Anyway, thanks for this event. It was still fun :)

Combo Jewel Recipe = Awesome Idea... a "Build-a-Jewel"... Pick your stats! :D

I dislike the "Altar" system... as a plat user I felt like many guildies and friends became freeloading leeches... Farm Energy! It's Free!
I think Boogie room was a nice bonus to spawning a low level boss on a Gold/Plat tier run. Made it feel like less of a waste of energy.

Good legendary gear is critical to "continuous improvement" of the game... Every BIG event, the gear should get a little better so that the economy doesn't stagnate... there needs to be a reason for consumers to consume consumables (jewels, chests, crates)!!!

Bonus boss idea is interesting... I've always loved when Elite Krunch comes BUSTING through the wall!!! RAWR!!!

Youtuber
11-03-2015, 09:09 PM
They brought mythic weapons last years Halloween event..They brought new pets last year as well...Last years Halloween event had prizes worth working for. This year I wouldn't even use my time to keep going for platinum tier just for a vanity bow I could buy in auction for 200k. Let's be honest now, re-colored vanities? That just doesn't amuse me. Not to mention that the only new vanities they introduced in the Halloween event this year were the characters of their other game.

extrapayah
11-03-2015, 09:38 PM
one more question though:

is pet attacking/distracted by invincible statues around paracelsus intended?

vawaid
11-04-2015, 03:28 AM
one more question though:

is pet attacking/distracted by invincible statues around paracelsus intended?
this was something annoying

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

tomsawer
11-04-2015, 05:39 AM
One major issue I had with Halloween event is every time I beat para with my mage and boogies portal spawned I couldnt go fight boggie. Really strange because my warrior got in every time. I'm fairly certain my mage would have been plat.if it hadn't been for this issue :(
My mage ign is dizey
My warrior ign is kickya

benccu
11-04-2015, 06:01 AM
One major issue I had with Halloween event is every time I beat para with my mage and boogies portal spawned I couldnt go fight boggie. Really strange because my warrior got in every time. I'm fairly certain my mage would have been plat.if it hadn't been for this issue :(
My mage ign is dizey
My warrior ign is kickya
Actually, Boogie didn't give any tier points, so fighting him wouldn't have helped you reach plat. He only dropped tokens and Boogie's bags.

tomsawer
11-04-2015, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the info,Makes me feel little better bout not reaching plat. Bums me out my mage missed out on 4 or more dozen boggie bags :(

Guild
11-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Well imo it was disappointing...no para, and the vanity weapon + title was a bad price for plat tier. Idk...at least it was better that ursoth (which was bad :P) the mythics were the only items worth getting but they were not farmable so i had to buy plat to open chest in order to get one...

onadraosari
11-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Well imo it was disappointing...no para, and the vanity weapon + title was a bad price for plat tier. Idk...at least it was better that ursoth (which was bad :P) the mythics were the only items worth getting but they were not farmable so i had to buy plat to open chest in order to get one...
People always like to critic, and less part of peoples just tell " Thank you" for thing which they got.
Any Prize for plat tier will be cheap, because a lot of players can reach plat tier
About Ursoth. Yup, i agree, first its was very bad, but STS made it little better.
I think, its hard to make those events, and we need to say THANK YOU STS, because sts hardwork a lot

Youtuber
11-04-2015, 09:13 PM
People always like to critic, and less part of peoples just tell " Thank you" for thing which they got.
Any Prize for plat tier will be cheap, because a lot of players can reach plat tier
About Ursoth. Yup, i agree, first its was very bad, but STS made it little better.
I think, its hard to make those events, and we need to say THANK YOU STS, because sts hardwork a lot

I was disappointed seeing Halloween event the year before, setting up our expectations and now this year they go way below with re-colored vanities, 200k vanity weapons as platinum prize, the only thing they added this event was the gold slobber for leaderboard winners.

onadraosari
11-05-2015, 04:15 AM
I was disappointed seeing Halloween event the year before, setting up our expectations and now this year they go way below with re-colored vanities, 200k vanity weapons as platinum prize, the only thing they added this event was the gold slobber for leaderboard winners.
Its not sts made vanity weapons for 200k....
Peoples put in auction for this price. Did u read my message? A lot of peoples can reach plat tier easy.
I was in expedition camp, every 3rd person has Nekro...
If to put gold slobber into plat tier, he too will be 200k and less...
Peoples make prices for items, not STS

gatzoo5505
11-05-2015, 07:11 AM
Although I liked the idea of Boogie the reward from fighting Boogie needs to be improved. I skipped so many cuz y waste time when u can buy the bag for 2k at cs? Maybe he could've dropped jewels or a chance at lockeds.

Para definitely needs to be dialed down a bit instakilled by spikes is just a no fun.

Ebezaanec
11-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Its not sts made vanity weapons for 200k....
Peoples put in auction for this price. Did u read my message? A lot of peoples can reach plat tier easy.
I was in expedition camp, every 3rd person has Nekro...
If to put gold slobber into plat tier, he too will be 200k and less...
Peoples make prices for items, not STS

People make prices based on the value/quality of the items.

STG determines the value of these items based on their decisions on stats, rarity, and aesthetics.

The required points for plat tier is a gauge for item prices. The higher it is, the more likely the prizes are valuable (Halloween 2014 and Tarlok 2014 had 5k plat tier req's). Compare that to this year's Elondrian and Halloween points requirements.

KingMartin
11-05-2015, 12:01 PM
I would like to see some really challenging goal in Winter event. Ideally some super pet (but not too OP like SnS or Nekro last season). Make it 5000+ tokens or more, but give us a goal to think about when making priorities in the event.