PDA

View Full Version : my pl "habits" do you guys do this to

Simnar
05-29-2011, 10:08 PM
before entering a towne i check to see if any freinds are there if so i join that one.
i also got to forest have pt one and set a funky password when i want to test new stuff out

Kingofhurtz
05-29-2011, 10:12 PM
I do the Towne join on and 90% of the time I join Parth cuz he's always afk and he's at the very top of my friends list (Apollo)

Zeus
05-29-2011, 10:13 PM
I do the Towne join on and 90% of the time I join Parth cuz he's always afk and he's at the very top of my friends list (Apollo)

Lmao, sorry! I'm addicted to being AFK! :).

Simnar
05-29-2011, 10:16 PM

lol i do that when evolt isnt online (sheor he) is a lvl 52 mage trade char

Christina
05-29-2011, 10:47 PM
My pl habits is to say chop chop >.<

Simnar
05-29-2011, 10:52 PM
My pl habits is to say chop chop >.<

lol

Christina
05-29-2011, 10:56 PM
lol

Wat so funny >.<

Otukura
05-29-2011, 10:56 PM
Emotes to express me.

Conradin
05-29-2011, 11:05 PM
My bad habit is never playing my main. I seriously do not like Bale Sewers so i have much more fun lvling up twinks in low lvls, and twinking than grinding to 56. Another bad habit is I never feel like doing quest..

Oh annnnd for the worst one: Playing PL instead of homework. Dont worry, i still get everything in just its sometimes very difficult.

NECROREAPER
05-30-2011, 12:13 AM
You need a chop chop emote Christina :D

Zeus
05-30-2011, 12:13 AM
You need a chop chop emote Christina :D

I don't think that would be kid appropriate. You realize what she is referring to, right? Lol. She would give people nightmares, if she hasn't already.

DawnInfinity
05-30-2011, 12:17 AM
My PL habits are:

- Not logging in for more than 10 minutes at a time
- Missing PMs from many people sending them at once
- Talking too much, in general
- Using easy passwords to guess. Lol.

Fyrce
05-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Sitting around in CS, intending to check sales and put up sales, but really just doing tons of emotes, PMing and running around being silly.
And sometimes taking an invite to do a run or help or because people tell me I don't play :P so I gotta prove them wrong!

And laughing a lot. Groups are just that silly.

Oh, and watching PL fashion shows: "Come. Look at this!"

KingFu
05-30-2011, 12:47 AM
My PL habit? Making a twink. Going all out gearing it in top tier gear, getting bored, selling all the gear, buying collector and super rare items, deciding I wanna hoard gold, so I sell all the items I can, I wait a while and buy more items, gear all 9 (?) of my twinks, have every char geared with either moderate or amazing gear, change my mind, sell everything, have tons of gold, get board, buy items to look cool in town with, change my mind, sell em....etc.....I think you get it:p

Simnar
05-30-2011, 01:18 AM
My PL habit? Making a twink. Going all out gearing it in top tier gear, getting bored, selling all the gear, buying collector and super rare items, deciding I wanna hoard gold, so I sell all the items I can, I wait a while and buy more items, gear all 9 (?) of my twinks, have every char geared with either moderate or amazing gear, change my mind, sell everything, have tons of gold, get board, buy items to look cool in town with, change my mind, sell em....etc.....I think you get it:p

spare some change lol jk