PDA

View Full Version : Arcane parchment

Midas Touch
11-03-2015, 11:10 AM
I got some questions.
*How to get the arc parch fast?
*Does lepre/luck elix help?
*If u loot it at elite rock horn summit will you be able to loot it there again?
*where are the best places too loot them?
Hope you can answer my questions thanks[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji1]

Sent from my Excite 400dx using Tapatalk

Kharjojo
11-03-2015, 12:38 PM
I got some questions.
*How to get the arc parch fast? There's no way to get it fast, it's only luck.
*Does lepre/luck elix help? No, unfortunately it doesn't.
*If u loot it at elite rock horn summit will you be able to loot it there again? Of course and this is the funny fact, you'll always drop the parchment you don't need :D
*where are the best places too loot them? No best places but place where you find the elite bosses which drops the parchments so: Inanest elite, Arachna elite and Lord Rental elite.

Answers in bold, hope you'll be able to get the parchments as fast as possible ;)

Ceuidear
11-03-2015, 12:49 PM
I got some questions.
*How to get the arc parch fast?
*Does lepre/luck elix help?
*If u loot it at elite rock horn summit will you be able to loot it there again?
*where are the best places too loot them?

* There isnt any fast way u just need to have patience & keep doing several rounds repeatedly.

* Yes u can loot the same parch as long as u have the parch quest in quest log.

* Never seen anyone looting parch while on lix or lepre.

It took me 4 rounds (#2 parch - 1 round, #3 parch - 1 round & #1 parch - 2 rounds) with some dumb luck(LoL).

My suggestion :- Get #2 & #3 first as they drop easily within 2-3 rounds then get to the elite tower as its so hard to get even after 10-15 rounds. If u dont loot #1 parch after 10 rounds try hunting by using lix or lepre 'cause i saw one of my friend loot #1 parch using lepre.

Midas Touch
11-04-2015, 12:23 AM

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
11-04-2015, 01:13 AM
* There isnt any fast way u just need to have patience & keep doing several rounds repeatedly.

* Yes u can loot the same parch as long as u have the parch quest in quest log.

* Never seen anyone looting parch while on lix or lepre.

It took me 4 rounds (#2 parch - 1 round, #3 parch - 1 round & #1 parch - 2 rounds) with some dumb luck(LoL).

My suggestion :- Get #2 & #3 first as they drop easily within 2-3 rounds then get to the elite tower as its so hard to get even after 10-15 rounds. If u dont loot #1 parch after 10 rounds try hunting by using lix or lepre 'cause i saw one of my friend loot #1 parch using lepre.

*random forumer passing by* Thanks for the info! I've been wondering about the drop rates :)

Mohiiit
11-04-2015, 05:58 AM
I too need parchment. Add me I am rogue.
Ign:Mohiiit