PDA

View Full Version : Auto liq

Dexmann
05-29-2011, 11:23 PM
hey just had an awesome idea here :). i think you guys should add an auto liquidate option. in which you could chose what sorts of items that would automatically liquidate upon MOB DROP (it would suck if someone traded u rare item and it liquidated it for u lol) you would have options like liquidate trash, common and below, orange and below ect. or just have a checklist and check off ones you want auto liquidate. as well to take away frustration, you would probably want to add an indicator on game HUD to remind player that he/she has auto liq on.

I think this idea is pretty beast because lots of high lvls that farm lower regions always end up with full inventory and ur like ugh soz guys gotta liquidate.... gets annoying y'know? anyways yea... i think this could work :)

Simnar
05-29-2011, 11:29 PM
i love this idea

Dexmann
05-29-2011, 11:34 PM
i love this idea why thank you! i thought it was a splendid idea! :) :) hope thisll work out it would make things alot simpler

Offensivve
05-30-2011, 12:04 AM
Great idea I actually thought of this the other day while playing... It would really save time and frustration!! 10/10

NoNxToxic
05-30-2011, 01:52 AM
great idea! its very annoying when your friend remakes the game and u try to join and says u have a full inventory and wont let u join and u go to liqudate and by the time u done your friends game is full, your idea will really help.

Otukura
05-30-2011, 01:54 AM
I sorta doubt STS will do this for one reason: buying more inv. slots negates the problem tox mentioned above, and this would lessen that. Less profit.

Anyway, I'd like it.

Dexmann
05-30-2011, 06:12 PM
great idea! its very annoying when your friend remakes the game and u try to join and says u have a full inventory and wont let u join and u go to liqudate and by the time u done your friends game is full, your idea will really help.

haha yes! thats actually what gave me the idea!

Dexmann
05-30-2011, 06:14 PM
I sorta doubt STS will do this for one reason: buying more inv. slots negates the problem tox mentioned above, and this would lessen that. Less profit.

Anyway, I'd like it.

but even so, items that are of worth... i had like 100+ pinks not including rares n stuff.

*If they r concerned about profit they should just make slots more plat!*

Dexmann
06-02-2011, 08:45 PM
how would i get the devs to notice this idea? do i just wait till one comments to see what they think or do they sometimes read n leave?