PDA

View Full Version : whos your fav person to run with

Simnar
05-29-2011, 11:34 PM
minae are ikkiilu engelhard kingofpocketl and razerfingerss

Christina
05-29-2011, 11:36 PM
Parth.. Readtitle, dawninfinity, evermorre and sigkill!!

krullnan
05-30-2011, 12:05 AM
ya parth aka bodygaurdz he keeps stuff interesting. or the argo's
also my bud clonefoursix we havent ran in a while but hes kool hmu on pl clone

Zeus
05-30-2011, 12:09 AM
Parth.. Readtitle, dawninfinity, evermorre and sigkill!!

ya parth aka bodygaurdz he keeps stuff interesting. or the argo's
also my bud clonefoursix we havent ran in a while but hes kool hmu on pl clone

Thanks for the mentions guys! Didn't know I made things interesting, I just like talking. Hehe.

Hmm, I have to choose now, don't I? Gawd, there's just too many to choose, but off the top of my head:

Christina, Krullnan, Mysticaldream, Ladylove, Readtitle, Dawninfinity, Everrmore, Faytalia, Jespo, Beaniemachine, Sigkill, Luluxrose, Ashxrose, Abagave, Jcolt, Alwaysdtf, Amyxrose, Xrax, Necroreaper and many others that I have forgotten, I'm sorry! :(.

NECROREAPER
05-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Got a bunch but my usual crew is Nybblets, AngelDawn, and Arteya :D

I like doing runs with Jespo and Parth though, always good times to be had with them.

Zeus
05-30-2011, 12:13 AM
Got a bunch but my usual crew is Nybblets, AngelDawn, and Arteya :D

I like doing runs with Jespo and Parth though, always good times to be had with them.

You know you love it when I wipe the entire group by taunting on the grates. :).

KingFu
05-30-2011, 01:03 AM
In no order:
Chloe (abagave) always fun to run with and always makes me smile:)
Lily (ranoa, chantilily) so much fun to run with, always ready to laugh at all our inside jokes^^
Tee (badtee) hilarious, and very fun to farm with
Brooke (ladylove) quitting;( but it was so fun farming with her the few times she farmed:(
Raxxy (xrax) doesn't farm much but always fun
Amy (amyxrose) always fun to farm with, and I have to remember to blow kisses^^
Sigkill, fun and fast:p
Ash (ashxrose) fun to farm with, don't know her well but always have fun
Masterhoon, fun to farm with and joke around

Oh ya, and that Apollo kid;) I kid, I kid. Definitely parth when he's not blowing me up with his bear;) Always fun to farm with and full of laughs^^

I have such a long list so I stopped with the descriptions haha, here's a few others off the top of my head:
Steph, faytalia, Christina (when she's not mad at meh-.-) jespo, blahhhh sooo many (take no offense if I didn't mention you, I'm very forgetful:(

And some that quit/went AWOL:

Toughie, elly, Royce, etc

And of course haikus, one of my best friends ever in PL:(
Edit:

Oh and banned! The hilariously disturbing shiv bear;) always a blast to farm with him, and very funny.

So many lol...

KaotiicxDream
05-30-2011, 01:09 AM
Lilaskye, Tegasthemain, Xandrok, Suntv and Beanmachine!

Breadkeeper
05-30-2011, 01:11 AM
mmmmmmmmm

Simnar
05-30-2011, 01:16 AM
as if i care lol its just a post

Otukura
05-30-2011, 01:57 AM
Oh, most forumers. As long as there's either:

a) interesting jabber

or b) awesome group that clears as they walk

I'm fine.

Simnar
05-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Oh, most forumers. As long as there's either:

a) interesting jabber

or b) awesome group that clears as they walk

I'm fine.

ftw

Suntv
05-30-2011, 03:28 AM
Too many?
Xandrok, Tegasthemain, Kaisabird, Nachtelfje, Sandyxravage, Joe, Fawayleik, Yyujj, Ikungfu..., MrWalace, Visionair, Lilaskye, Superss, Kasparcher, and many more...

Simnar
05-30-2011, 03:33 AM
Too many?
Xandrok, Tegasthemain, Kaisabird, Nachtelfje, Sandyxravage, Joe, Fawayleik, Yyujj, Ikungfu..., MrWalace, Visionair, Lilaskye, Superss, Kasparcher, and many more...

not enuff lol

CrimsonTider
05-30-2011, 06:31 AM
Obviously my bros: Stank and Colborne...

Others include Parth, MrWallace, Peckkahead, Cutie, LSUTiger, Faytalia, Rickyxtan, Karmikali, Casabau, and on and on and on...

Anyone who enjoys the game and doesn't treat it as life or death!! lol

ROLL TIDE!!
_

Arterra
05-30-2011, 10:25 AM
to not just go on and name the obvious forumers that are always on as far as i know lol, i like to run with MoarPewPew (if he is on) since we end up usually doing random maps and/or killing each other with mob roundups.

WHERE IS MY PEWPEW!!!!!

Whirlzap
05-30-2011, 11:44 AM
I usually dont run with anyone on forums, i just solo.
But when I run, well not yet, still tryig to level, but i run with the Argo/Anjels
My sister runs with Ashy and Roses

Gaddy
05-31-2011, 02:29 AM
YOU!

Fawayleik
05-31-2011, 04:28 AM
Hey ;)

My favorites are the 56ers i do pvp and dailys, or a few bossruns. (i got ff helm yesterday) XD
A few names from yesterday here: Blindmaster, Lordchewbacca, Kellylita, Suntv, Jcoulet, Xarvic, Oabieve and much, much, much more. ^.^

karmakali
05-31-2011, 10:11 AM
My favorites? Anyone on my friends list!

If you aren't on my list then.....

A. I haven't met you yet and don't know how awesome you are.

B. You had a bad attitude or didn't work as a team.

DawnInfinity
05-31-2011, 10:21 AM
Pretty much all of my friends. We talk, we kick butt.

(also, Physiologic, Moogerfooger, and Ayrilana have not been mentioned so far so I'd like to include them)

Ayrilana
05-31-2011, 10:31 AM
Pretty much all of my friends. We talk, we kick butt.

(also, Physiologic, Moogerfooger, and Ayrilana have not been mentioned so far so I'd like to include them)

and Mitsuisun too!

DawnInfinity
05-31-2011, 10:33 AM
and Mitsuisun too!

(this is why I don't name names usually)

Aculeas
05-31-2011, 11:13 AM
I love all you guyz!!!!! Forum Members rock the hardest.

Sigkill
05-31-2011, 12:14 PM
My favorite people to run with- Evermore, Readtitle, Apollo, Abagave, MysticalDream, Apollo, Celstinax, HmmHmm, Jaytb and his trio of chars, Paahud, Jespo, DawnInfinity, Ladylove if she were here, Kingofhurtz,

If I didn't mention you I'm sorry :) but I just woke up

Arterra
05-31-2011, 01:04 PM
My favorite people to run with- Evermore, Readtitle, Apollo, Abagave, MysticalDream, Apollo, Celstinax, HmmHmm, Jaytb and his trio of chars, Paahud, Jespo, DawnInfinity, Ladylove if she were here, Kingofhurtz,

you forgot Apollo ;)

Zeus
05-31-2011, 01:54 PM

There is an Apollo imposter? OMG, where!? :D.

Ayrilana
05-31-2011, 01:59 PM
I did someone called APQLLQ last week :p

Zeus
05-31-2011, 02:07 PM
I did someone called APQLLQ last week :p

Ya, you always like confusing me :). For some reason, your always the last person I think to be impersonating somebody. Lol :)

Ikillu
05-31-2011, 02:16 PM
minae are ikkiilu engelhard kingofpocketl and razerfingerss

Haha I feel special your my favorite to :P

Sun
05-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Twinkenstein, Nass, Upgraded(harmicide?), Onemanwarcrew, Nutslammer, Protank

Slush
05-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Haikus,Blindmaster,Apollo & Bodyguardz,Ocaquton,Htiek,xxnightmare (the bird),Narilover,Peckkahead and most definetly Aeryol!

Simnar
05-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Haha I feel special your my favorite to :P

:p yay you cant see me but im all smileyface right now

Lowlyspy
05-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Without a doubt mine would be slicktricks (or his alter-ego swathcutter) he is probably the most helpful person ive ever had the pleasure to run with,the all knowing Wrap, he more than deserves his shield, and Iamjbear, he's always in the best of moods which makes him a great partner for farming or grinding for gold/xp

Conradin
05-31-2011, 09:54 PM
My fav- TT and Jdevynb becuase they are fun. I remember when the sewers came ot Royce woukd get sooo mad at TT cuz hed spread the gold fever and kill us all. Also xmorg is a great bear to tank for you.

Besides that apollo, Ladyhassa, xranger

I know I forgot some.

KingFu
05-31-2011, 09:56 PM
I forgot htiek and Conradin hehe. Oh duh. And Mrwallace:p

skavenger216
05-31-2011, 10:13 PM
Pilano/pikapinkie, mayhemmonkey, jackychiu, adwin, sherbi, autobird, shsusu, I know there's others, if I left anyone out sorry!

Christina
06-01-2011, 12:31 AM
My grandma, grandpa, dad and mum..
Lmao.. All lvl 56 though 0.0

Engelhard
06-24-2011, 01:02 AM
Any one on my friends list for sure. Next anyone who is kind and sincerely needs help. My Rl Friends and Fam mainly Romotony, Stayfligh, Ihealwithease. My twitter fam Simnar, Nkaz, Zuragoth, Maximosis, Paahud, Xomak, Seig, Ekoze. My 1337 friends Asibebab, Decur, Agentbig, Goozy, Anibird, Cjackyo, Crimsontider, Doubletime, Britmito, Hunzzz, Jinlac, Martyntj, Nugitz, Beachboylol, Raevynne, Redbridge, Redwolfak, Sxybabrz, Uezabad, Wrap, Yanis plus many many more...........If you are reading this list and you feel like I forgot you name dont worry........................I did .........see you all in the game and take care

nkaz
06-24-2011, 08:16 AM
ikungufu decur pjmilo applemartinii

all guy good

nkaz lv56 pure mage
nkazarch lv56 pure bird
nkazsamurai lv55 bear

Register
06-24-2011, 10:25 AM
i run with myself....The only person who i have run a map more then once was conradin.....i do pugs and solo....mainly solo..

JaytB
06-24-2011, 10:37 AM
i run with myself....The only person who i have run a map more then once was conradin.....i do pugs and solo....mainly solo..

You sound really lonely :(

Lowlyspy
06-24-2011, 11:47 AM
I dont rlly have a favorite runnin buddy, so long as people are nice im okay with running with anybody. Although, HEY PARTH, im itchin to do some runs with you guy, I realized just now that I talk to you every once in a while but I have yet to get to run with you. When u got time lets do some runs (^_^)

Register
06-24-2011, 12:00 PM
You sound really lonely :(
lol its not all lonely! but it gets me lots of kills. And i dont die very much. But im not all lonely! My bud Brizo sometimes runs....lol....Omnipotend was my bud....but hes not on anymore.....never mind........its lonely....*sniffle* :(:(:(:(:(:

apocketlegend
06-24-2011, 01:08 PM
My best friend I game, I've know him forever.... Martyintje
Also I like running with all the popular Ppl, and my favorite bear... Tied, piym(I have no idea where he went) and decur!!!

Prest87
06-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Haven't been on much but runs with pretty much everyone on fourm r fun also runs were always fun with a bunch of guys who don't play anymore(lone)

Pharcyde
06-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Kingofhurtz, Apollo, Haikus :cool:

TheGamer
06-24-2011, 06:30 PM
ImChrisFI (DEFINETLY!)

He started PL in december up until about february then stopped. Started again in april then stopped on the week of June 16. So basically each time he stopped and then started again was each time he restarted (deleted all his characters)

Now he started three days ago again with ImChrisFI (his only character) and he mentioned ("this is my last time restarting lol")

As he levels up you should be able to see him more often :). Great to talk with and level with :). I swear if this guy didnt keep restarting hed be 2nd in line with the droid, andriod, xperia play, etc. etc. characters.

Lastly, definitely was his his last time restarting cuz now hes very much sure it is and the fact that he is getting involved with the website and ofcourse the game :).

Buster
06-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Mine are chaopaou, damagelord top 2 they r awesome

Weak_Sauce
06-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Awe shucks engelhard... :o I like running with you too

Kraze
06-30-2011, 01:11 PM
Kraze is my fave. Leet pve skills and always brings the lols all while being so humble and willing to educate the scatterbears on proper combo set ups. What an awesome guy

apoceq
06-30-2011, 01:41 PM
I like to run with all my friends :)

Pharcyde
06-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Kraze is my fave. Leet pve skills and always brings the lols all while being so humble and willing to educate the scatterbears on proper combo set ups. What an awesome guy

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/adults/hardly-boys.jpg

Simnar
07-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Any one on my friends list for sure. Next anyone who is kind and sincerely needs help. My Rl Friends and Fam mainly Romotony, Stayfligh, Ihealwithease. My twitter fam Simnar, Nkaz, Zuragoth, Maximosis, Paahud, Xomak, Seig, Ekoze. My 1337 friends Asibebab, Decur, Agentbig, Goozy, Anibird, Cjackyo, Crimsontider, Doubletime, Britmito, Hunzzz, Jinlac, Martyntj, Nugitz, Beachboylol, Raevynne, Redbridge, Redwolfak, Sxybabrz, Uezabad, Wrap, Yanis plus many many more...........If you are reading this list and you feel like I forgot you name dont worry........................I did .........see you all in the game and take care

yay im in there

Unxtoxic
07-04-2011, 03:12 AM
Yanis, cuteaivy, xcarver, crimsonxtider, bubututu, basko, and many others that I farmed and did xp runs with :) (sorry if I missed your name I have bad memory)

Edit: I have a question, has anyone farmed with evolt? :)

Unxtoxic
07-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Lol I feel left out :( where am I in the favorites :( nah Joking :)

Johnaudi
07-04-2011, 09:27 AM
*Sights* I would like to run with Samhayne :P He can use a cheat/edit to kill all in 1 sec :)

skavenger216
07-04-2011, 12:57 PM
*Sights* I would like to run with Samhayne :P He can use a cheat/edit to kill all in 1 sec :)

We have that cheat too, its called a 3x combo elixir ;)

Register
07-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Ugh im so lonely in PL...im gonna go pout in a corner....see you guys.....in a few years...

cjackyo
07-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Gotta be, hands down, in no special order, my crew, best friends in game no doubt........... Mythandral, Rhainnia, and that #1 archer killer on the way to #1 overall Sxybabrz.......my crew :) THE BEST

Agonyscene
07-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Rangerocker, killaings, nickfresh always fun to run with :)

Zaltiar
07-04-2011, 01:34 PM
guhh, seems like everyones talking about lvl 55 or 56's here lol. Hopefully I'll get to do some runs with you guys soon? :)

Weak_Sauce
07-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Where's myth been??

cjackyo
07-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Where's myth been??

Afk......mia......just takin a break.lol

Buddyf97
07-04-2011, 07:21 PM
I just got back from taking a break which seemed like forever... I love farming with almost anyone but I love doing runs with Martyntj, Icepack/xzombiekillerx and Silentninja... They are people I can always count on to have a good time. I could go on forever about people i had a great time with but these people always make me smile. =)

Register
07-05-2011, 12:53 PM
lmao everybody hates me :(

Simnar
07-14-2011, 08:22 PM
lmao everybody hates me :(lmao dont worry register your mom still loves you

Phoenixking
07-14-2011, 08:32 PM
lmao dont worry register your mom still loves youLololololllollolololkloololool geniusI farm with dynastu brazuka and earthdweller sometimes i go with nkaz but he is normally busy

Simnar
07-17-2011, 05:52 PM
tbh i didnt think anyone was gonna post lol