View Full Version : Some sugestions

diimitrii
11-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Well to all who know World of Warcraft(only game i know that has it) knows this probably. It is an addon yu can download and plug in to see many thing from your party. For example how much damage,or heals ,etc.. Seems to me fun having it here and have it like and option you'd have to click on and it show somewhere on your interface. Would be cool imo!

Next thing is; where stays our auction house in our guild hall? I pm'ed a dev on forums last year for this and he said that this has come up few times and that they are working on it, halfyear-year later ans it isn't here yet :/.

Stash has to have way more slots then inventory don't you think? ;)

Events; dear STS i know how hard you guys are working for us but can you pls put something new,somethig worth to farm that event hardcore in it? Not just recolored pets and vanitys but some new pro arcane pet or jewel/gem. Not just golden vanity pets,they are cool but considering the most of them aren't been used cuse singe is even beter, makes thiq a bit redicolous imo.

Not trying to make fun of you guys ,just trying to give som sugestions/feedback.

Cheers, Diimitrii :D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Dimitrian
11-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Well to all who know World of Warcraft(only game i know that has it) knows this probably. It is an addon yu can download and plug in to see many thing from your party. For example how much damage,or heals ,etc.. Seems to me fun having it here and have it like and option you'd have to click on and it show somewhere on your interface. Would be cool imo!

Next thing is; where stays our auction house in our guild hall? I pm'ed a dev on forums last year for this and he said that this has come up few times and that they are working on it, halfyear-year later ans it isn't here yet :/.

Stash has to have way more slots then inventory don't you think? ;)

Events; dear STS i know how hard you guys are working for us but can you pls put something new,somethig worth to farm that event hardcore in it? Not just recolored pets and vanitys but some new pro arcane pet or jewel/gem. Not just golden vanity pets,they are cool but considering the most of them aren't been used cuse singe is even beter, makes thiq a bit redicolous imo.

Not trying to make fun of you guys ,just trying to give som sugestions/feedback.

Cheers, Diimitrii :D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk
Please,don't put auction houses in guildhalls.Towns will be empty.I'd like a guild pvp arena where guildies can fight each other.
For the rest of your ideas, +1.

illwilly
11-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Please,don't put auction houses in guildhalls.Towns will be empty.I'd like a guild pvp arena where guildies can fight each other.
For the rest of your ideas, +1.

Towns still would be populated, max in gh is 30..? But it would get crowded in some guilds gh, and from my guilding days i liked hanging in gh with just a few..

bonjovi3223
11-03-2015, 03:36 PM
As per me, auction houses are fine the way ther are...they do not need to be in guild halls.
The size of inventory & stash needs to be urgently increased esp with all the jewels & a whole lot of other farming ingredients that are there currently.
Hand in hand with inventory is the grouping of similar items within inventory. It is extremely frustrating to scroll through 100 event energy kits jus because the luck elixir sits at the bottom.

mesalin
11-03-2015, 03:37 PM
I like the idea about guild PvP room where we can practice vs each other , teach each other etc but, yes i have but : no kdr for that.

<Forgiveness>

illwilly
11-03-2015, 03:45 PM
As per me, auction houses are fine the way ther are...they do not need to be in guild halls.
The size of inventory & stash needs to be urgently increased esp with all the jewels & a whole lot of other farming ingredients that are there currently.
Hand in hand with inventory is the grouping of similar items within inventory. It is extremely frustrating to scroll through 100 event energy kits jus because the luck elixir sits at the bottom.

Ive scrolled allmost 300 crafted energy since last xmas.. been going down every event, but still have a few left.. its a pain, lixes and every event item like dolls and chests and such end below the energy..

mesalin
11-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Ive scrolled allmost 300 crafted energy since last xmas.. been going down every event, but still have a few left.. its a pain, lixes and every event item like dolls and chests and such end below the energy..
That's one of reason why we need better inventory! Something like that list
Energy kit x3
Nexus egg x1
Deary egg x10
Etc etc
Same to stash :)

<Forgiveness>

illwilly
11-05-2015, 06:12 AM
That's one of reason why we need better inventory! Something like that list
Energy kit x3
Nexus egg x1
Deary egg x10
Etc etc
Same to stash :)

<Forgiveness>

Please sts, this would be an awesome birthday present;) seeng essences and such are stackable, it should not be that big a script to make our inventorys much cleaner.

Zynzyn
11-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Wanting an auction house inside a guild hall is like wanting a mall inside your living room. It is not impossible in the game but it challenges logic.

Itemstore
11-19-2015, 07:40 PM
I like the gh thing but might not be practical as for the storage thing hell yes plz sort out storage and nexst on the list can you make it so that players can get name changed from dayley quest token trader because I'm tired of wanting a new name and just making a new toon I have 80 or 90 now and it's crazy all I wanted to do was change my toons name lol ontop of that if you can buy new toon slots in token shop why not name change @.@

Ceuidear
11-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Round up the Inventory & Stash slots to 1000 slots just like the having max tokens, hauntlet coins & tooths etc is 1000.
So, there wont further posts or threads created in the future asking for more inventory & stash slots.