PDA

View Full Version : Tdm death

Cursebaby
11-03-2015, 07:20 PM
So i noticed when we die by trulle, the opposition gets a point? Is it just me or happening to everyone else?

Vrazicak
11-04-2015, 03:47 AM
I haven't tried it yet, but if it is like that, that's a big plus to the system because in clashes, all people do(at least on low level) is go to trulle so they don't get killed and a death in stat.

Mohiiit
11-04-2015, 05:53 AM
Idk about this. But I noticed that proc of glint bow kills yourself and if the opponent is killed by the process that is 5 cluster bombs then their is no point given is this a bug. I also asked other new mythic owners they also had same problem.
Plz sts fix it soon.

Cursebaby
11-04-2015, 07:51 AM
but sometimes its not on purpose :/ just accidentally walk into trulle path and rip..

Guild
11-04-2015, 11:56 AM
I haven't tried it yet, but if it is like that, that's a big plus to the system because in clashes, all people do(at least on low level) is go to trulle so they don't get killed and a death in stat.

Imho it's not that simple :P even in pvp low level, you get 1hit and instant death from trulle even if you dont intend to die cuz (for example) the opposite team gangs you and you are a kdr lover :/ It is annoying, and if it's true, i'd be pissed of because, even though i'm not a kdr lover, i find it irritating to get a death in my kdr cuz of that trulle...