PDA

View Full Version : Loss of Elixer when logged out?

Breadkeeper
05-30-2011, 01:15 AM
I bought a 20 plat punch elixer and was having a few good runs. The group i was with stopped running, so i quickly looked for some friends who were playing. Tried to join one.
The game was full, so i got logged out and sent back to the login screen ( Very annoying when this happens) even more annoyed that when i logged in my Elixer was gone. Do they disapear if you log out? Or was my time up and this is a pure coincidence?

Thanks for any info.

BK

Whirlzap
05-30-2011, 01:17 AM
They disapear unfortunately

Breadkeeper
05-30-2011, 01:19 AM
So a game mechanic caused me to lose 20 plat? Is this something i should bother the devs with?

judgementbow
05-30-2011, 01:20 AM
Yea the timer doesn't stop when you log off. Doesn't make much sense to me since if you paid 20 plat you should be able to log off and wait for some more people to get on, but nothing we can do.

Breadkeeper
05-30-2011, 01:23 AM
No no, i didnt log off, i was kicked back to the login screen, when i tried to join a full game. When i logged right back in my elixer was gone.

judgementbow
05-30-2011, 01:33 AM
Oh, you might want to email a dev then. Did you join a game after you logged back on? Elixers won't show unless you're in a dungeon. If that's not the case then email a dev.

Breadkeeper
05-30-2011, 01:35 AM
I didnt join a game, but i did look at my elixer running page and it was blank, so i assumed it was not there.

Otukura
05-30-2011, 01:37 AM
I didnt join a game, but i did look at my elixer running page and it was blank, so i assumed it was not there.

I think Judgement hit it spot-on. If you were in town, well, you sorta needed to join a game.

judgementbow
05-30-2011, 01:39 AM
Yea that's it then. Thought I had lost mine the other day since the elixir buffs didn't show. It won't show anything unless you're in the dungeon, even on the elixir buffs page.

Breadkeeper
05-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Well thats a bit silly, whats the point of having a elixir running buffs page, if its going to show nothing. haha.
Thanks for the info, i emailed support anyways, so will see what they say.