PDA

View Full Version : more members in groups

NoNxToxic
05-30-2011, 02:12 AM
they should like 1 or 2 more member that can play in the groups. this is just a suggestion plz leave some feedback :)

Ayrilana
05-30-2011, 02:50 AM
It's already easy enough with three others let alone four.

Sorcererssoul
05-30-2011, 03:27 AM
Yeah even with an full mage or bear party its easy.
Only the boss is gonna take time that way ;)

Tempest
05-30-2011, 05:11 AM
This will most likey contribute to more lag/connection problems.

JaytB
05-30-2011, 05:27 AM
I agree with the comments that the current number of party members is large enough to complete any dungeon fairly easy... That being said, I'd certainly like to see dungeons where you'd need more party members to be able to beat a level. But, as said here, this is very likely to cause more lag. If it is technically feasible, I'm all for it :)

ratava
05-30-2011, 05:35 AM
OP: It's worth thinking about. But what for?

(1) More multiplayer options?
(2) Maybe some levels or bosses that require bigger groups = increased challenge/teamwork?

Problems:

(1) Increased chance of lag
(2) Longer wait to get a full party together
(3) Current dungeons would be even easier

I like the idea of parties of x2 parties of 3 entering a dungeon and fighting to kills most mobs/loot most treasure and fight each other if their paths meet! Ie that's only total=6 (1 more than current 5 but might still run into lag problems?). A sort of PvPvE game mode. :)

Difficulties with groups usually are if the right balance of tank/healer/dps are present when designing how tough the mobs are and how solo'able they are is more a concern than adding numbers but maybe a few dungeons for large groups would add differences and could add harder challenge through even more group coordination needed: Would be elite-end dungeons tbh.