PDA

View Full Version : 2X intact fang

Dex Putra
11-04-2015, 03:18 AM
next exp i hope 2X intact (EAT-SLEEP-ARCANE LEGEND)

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

xRyuzanki
11-04-2015, 04:19 AM
No.
FANG(S) PRICE will DROP.
And also it Is so UNFAIR if they release such this kind of event because those who get
Their GLINTSTONE SET already spend so much MONEY and EFFORTS just to get them.

gatzoo5505
11-04-2015, 07:48 AM
I think as a few day event would be nice. Its just the same as 2x teeth drop event. I dun think it cheapens anything. Might make people actually wanna farm it instead of looking for alternatives.

Theres always a premium associated with obtaining things first in AL. Why should others suffer just cuz a few individuals were able to "buy" themselves the set first?

At the current rate many are contemplating if they wanna complete the entire set cuz the statistical upgrade really doesnt justify the effort.

Aldialdi
11-04-2015, 08:34 AM
remove rune and add intac fang to shaman enfigy :)

gatzoo5505
11-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Im not gonna comment on the AP aspect but im well aware of it.

There are many that want it as an "event" not something permanent. Will the event cause a drop in the price of fangs, absolutely. Will it go back up after the event, it most likely. These fangs were at one point selling for 11k. Just saying the AL economy is not as rigid as u think all comes down to good old supply n demand.

With the current drop rate I dunno y people even bother farming it cuz the alternatives are so much better. You can farm 30 mins and get nothing with several deaths depending on the competency of the pt. While u can run a 30 min pug session in km3 and be rewarded with a few lockeds. Only reason people farm there is cuz of "boredom" not "efficiency".

This set comes down to 1 question.. "do I wana continue after helm?" If they host an event and several more fangs are in my loot stash I might be compel to finish it.

As ive stated before the people that already got the set "bought" it not "farmed". I dun see wats the big deal of giving people a chance to complete the set before the next expansion.

Arca
11-04-2015, 10:07 AM
Add fang in orc chest 😀

Sent from my HS-L695 using Tapatalk

Guild
11-04-2015, 12:48 PM
No.
FANG(S) PRICE will DROP.
And also it Is so UNFAIR if they release such this kind of event because those who get
Their GLINTSTONE SET already spend so much MONEY and EFFORTS just to get them.
i agree so much with you...lol i spend hours, literally, for this new set...idk i think it would be unfair to make such an event so early. In some months ok but not yet :P

Zeus
11-04-2015, 06:24 PM
No, if you want the set then earn it just like everybody else has. Fang farming is one of the few profitable things left in the game...

mondeng006
11-04-2015, 06:41 PM
No.. Glintstone set owners spent time, gold, plat etc to get the set. So let them enjoy the set longer. We can earn our own glintstone set in time. Theres nothing to be rushed btw.

mesalin
11-04-2015, 06:49 PM
I would like x2 teeth again more than x2 fang :)
Set is exclusive and let it stay like that , its just came a while ago. If you gonna ask me if i have set and complain about that i spending lots of money on this set then my answer is no. I don't even have completed legendary set but lol.
Many players investment much of time , money and of course plat. Let them enjoy it then :)
+1 to x2 tooth:D

<Forgiveness>

bonjovi3223
11-05-2015, 03:07 PM
No, if you want the set then earn it just like everybody else has. Fang farming is one of the few profitable things left in the game...
"Earn it like everybody else"
Did you really farm your entire set?
Have you tried farming 100 insignia's alone....forget the fangs?
No offence intended to you but more then 70% of AL players cannot cough up the dough u guys have spent for this set.

geeman75
11-05-2015, 04:52 PM
No offence intended to you but more then 70% of AL players cannot cough up the dough u guys have spent for this set.
See that's just it you don't need to spend money farm like everyone else does...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Energizeric
11-06-2015, 01:09 AM
How about we increase the drop rate of everything that cost more than 500 gold so that way everything in the game will become worthless! Excellent idea!!! :applause:

Energizeric
11-06-2015, 01:14 AM

I can't speak for others, but all of the gold I have spent on buying items for my orcslaying set and the couple items so far I have crafted in my mythic set have been earned by farming. I haven't bought any plat since last year (2014). There is no reason to try to farm every item you need. You just farm for stuff that is worth gold, sell those items, and then buy what you need. For example, I've only farmed 2 fangs so far, but I have bought well over 200. Those 200 fangs cost me around 5m gold.

Where did I get so much gold? I farmed for other items that I have sold. For example, months ago when reinforced gems were dropping from arena, I got a whole bunch of them. Now they are worth 200k each. So now I can sell for a profit. I have a few eye gems that I earned during last year's winter event. I just sold one for 4.2m last week. Events are a good way to earn gold. Just do the event, save the rewards and sell many months later when they go up in value. Then you can buy what you need. Trying to farm for each crafting item to craft this set is not smart and was never the intention. The intention here is for players to buy, sell and trade these crafting items so that they can put together a full set over a long period of time. It should take months, because if you finish early then you are going to be bored since I doubt we will be seeing a new expansion for another 6 months at least.

ilhanna
11-06-2015, 01:55 AM

I farmed all but three of the insignia needed for the orcslaying (a friend gifted me the last three I needed for necklace) and that was before you can crack open effigies and get insignia.

aneshsinghblu
11-06-2015, 02:17 AM
I can't speak for others, but all of the gold I have spent on buying items for my orcslaying set and the couple items so far I have crafted in my mythic set have been earned by farming. I haven't bought any plat since last year (2014). There is no reason to try to farm every item you need. You just farm for stuff that is worth gold, sell those items, and then buy what you need. For example, I've only farmed 2 fangs so far, but I have bought well over 200. Those 200 fangs cost me around 5m gold.

Where did I get so much gold? I farmed for other items that I have sold. For example, months ago when reinforced gems were dropping from arena, I got a whole bunch of them. Now they are worth 200k each. So now I can sell for a profit. I have a few eye gems that I earned during last year's winter event. I just sold one for 4.2m last week. Events are a good way to earn gold. Just do the event, save the rewards and sell many months later when they go up in value. Then you can buy what you need. Trying to farm for each crafting item to craft this set is not smart and was never the intention. The intention here is for players to buy, sell and trade these crafting items so that they can put together a full set over a long period of time. It should take months, because if you finish early then you are going to be bored since I doubt we will be seeing a new expansion for another 6 months at least.

so you basically bought it and not farmed it. . what about the ppl that started play al after new expansion and don't have the money

mesalin
11-06-2015, 02:27 AM
so you basically bought it and not farmed it. . what about the ppl that started play al after new expansion and don't have the money
This! Yes this!

<Forgiveness>

aneshsinghblu
11-06-2015, 02:31 AM
I farmed all but three of the insignia needed for the orcslaying (a friend gifted me the last three I needed for necklace) and that was before you can crack open effigies and get insignia.

you can't compare orc set to mythic set. . 100-120(I forget how many) insignia for the whole set but mythic needs 120 fangs just for the helm

this is very hard to get for average players myself included

sipackong
11-06-2015, 04:35 AM
I not agree

xxSkyxx
11-06-2015, 04:54 AM
I pretty sure sts will do 2x fang event like they did with 2x drag teeth

ilhanna
11-06-2015, 05:20 AM
you can't compare orc set to mythic set. . 100-120(I forget how many) insignia for the whole set but mythic needs 120 fangs just for the helm

this is very hard to get for average players myself included

I was commenting on a statement about farming 100 insignia. Yes, glintstone is harder but if we can't fork over money like the people who crafted each piece less than 24hr after each recipe was released, well, either camp out in KM then buy fangs with proceeds from lockeds, or camp out in elite Rengol.

aneshsinghblu
11-06-2015, 08:46 AM
I was commenting on a statement about farming 100 insignia. Yes, glintstone is harder but if we can't fork over money like the people who crafted each piece less than 24hr after each recipe was released, well, either camp out in KM then buy fangs with proceeds from lockeds, or camp out in elite Rengol.

thanks for the advice. .
my set should be done in 6 months. . yay!

Kharjojo
11-06-2015, 10:09 AM
I've completed the set yesterday, in the end i've farmed almost the 50% of the necessary fangs and bought the left part (most of them at the beginning, when the cost of the fangs was in the fork 11k-15k).
So basically it takes to me 2 months of grinding the maps to get the whole set and many friends can confirm this and, yeah, it's been hard to run over and over the same maps and expensive too 'cause of pots/ankhs.
There are many players too grinding the maps for fangs and they're not interested in the set but in speculate on the selling of the fangs and, honestly, i don't find anything wrong in that. When a player put all the efforts to get a set, or gold or whatever, the efforts needs to be repaid, nuff said.
So chill out and go grind for fangs guys, don't ask a x2 again and again every time we'll be asked hard work to get something.
Just my 2 cents, peace out.

Crostalker
11-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Sts maybe will give 2x event after 4 months. :) maybe

Zeus
11-06-2015, 07:37 PM
I've completed the set yesterday, in the end i've farmed almost the 50% of the necessary fangs and bought the left part (most of them at the beginning, when the cost of the fangs was in the fork 11k-15k).
So basically it takes to me 2 months of grinding the maps to get the whole set and many friends can confirm this and, yeah, it's been hard to run over and over the same maps and expensive too 'cause of pots/ankhs.
There are many players too grinding the maps for fangs and they're not interested in the set but in speculate on the selling of the fangs and, honestly, i don't find anything wrong in that. When a player put all the efforts to get a set, or gold or whatever, the efforts needs to be repaid, nuff said.
So chill out and go grind for fangs guys, don't ask a x2 again and again every time we'll be asked hard work to get something.
Just my 2 cents, peace out.

I'm a PvPer and I can say the same as you. I farmed about 50% of the fangs and may have even farmed 100% had I chosen to farm more than 1-2 hours a day, max.

Titanium
11-06-2015, 09:14 PM
Yea, i think I was the first person who asked for 2x fangs few weeks ago. I changed my mind after I seen a friend getting 16 fangs in 1hr and 45 minutes. Goodluck grinding to everyone

penyihir arwah
11-06-2015, 10:31 PM
I disagree, because looking fang is an advantage for non plat player. :)