PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a criminal

Itoopeo
11-04-2015, 04:15 AM
So theres no update, and STS is not taking their costume back, after 11 hours.

iamthesurvivor
11-04-2015, 04:36 AM
Different time zones give them a bit more time. If they really don't fix the drop rates and add in helms I don't know what on earth they are thinking. Surely Cinco designed helms too before he released the update...?

Waug
11-04-2015, 05:14 AM
If i can remember properly STS did that b4 so feel free to enjoy it for next few days probably or just till tday.

Groaning
11-04-2015, 06:52 AM
well, the costume was given for free and you didnt steal it so your not a criminal :D

Befs
11-04-2015, 07:11 AM

Itoopeo
11-04-2015, 07:27 PM
5th of november now, what's going on?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Groaning
11-04-2015, 07:35 PM
5th of november now, what's going on?

wots its the still the 4th for 5 hours and 30 more minutes...

Suentous PO
11-04-2015, 08:01 PM
wots its the still the 4th for 5 hours and 30 more minutes...

Finland is located in the future

Cavoc
11-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Wow. So those are the stats bears have. So why am I hearing them complain about how op mages are?

Itoopeo
11-05-2015, 01:17 AM
Wow. So those are the stats bears have. So why am I hearing them complain about how op mages are?

Because mages do 900+ damage in one combo while dodging, beckon, hs and stomp plus they have 600+ hp too and 400 armor and heals for almost 350-400. And the next nuke comes after 3-4 secs and without drain its still like 500, not forgotting the mage autoattacks, 460dmg buffed.

Xfascist
11-05-2015, 03:14 AM
Boo-hoo I can't beckon stomp anymore :(

Translated.

iamthesurvivor
11-05-2015, 07:21 AM
Because mages do 900+ damage in one combo while dodging, beckon, hs and stomp plus they have 600+ hp too and 400 armor and heals for almost 350-400. And the next nuke comes after 3-4 secs and without drain its still like 500, not forgotting the mage autoattacks, 460dmg buffed.

Talking as if mages are the only ones that dodge and can do an insanely large amount of damage...

Itoopeo
11-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Mages should have max 10 Dodge, because they already have a heal that is instant full hp and removes all debuffs on a stupid low cooldown.

Str and dex bears are fine, birds are very weak atm.
And the 86 Dodge doesnt feel like 86%, its more like 40% change to Dodge something, mages iften root to Place with ice for 5-6 times in a row.

anahadaz
11-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Lol have you seen talon bears

Itoopeo
11-05-2015, 07:44 PM
Back to topic!
This is a bit confusing now, STS:

Cavoc
11-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Mages should have max 10 Dodge, because they already have a heal that is instant full hp and removes all debuffs on a stupid low cooldown.

Str and dex bears are fine, birds are very weak atm.
And the 86 Dodge doesnt feel like 86%, its more like 40% change to Dodge something, mages iften root to Place with ice for 5-6 times in a row.

So you have more than double our dodge, more armor, more dps, way more health, and more h/s.
Yeah mages should totally get nerfed. Oh and to your comment about how we do 900 damage... Have you ever been hit with every single skill in a nuke as a bear? Even If you did, which you won't, you would survive it considering you have more than 900 hp. Oh, You're gonna complain about mages 5-6 second ice stun whilst having stomp that has a 5 second cool down that breaks the stun. Oh my goodness you actually have to use your stomps with somewhat with a brain instead of using becon stomp? That's not fair. Nerf mages. Even though you have a skill that pulls them to you whether your frozen or not. Not to mention you have sms that stuns, becon that stuns, stomp that stuns, and crippling slash that roots. Yes, you should totally complain about mages having a 5 second freeze. Makes total sense.

Edit: Don't take this as being one sided either. I've had a bear for several years. I'm not saying mages are still underpowered either. But they surely aren't just tap a these 4 skills gg I killed a bear.

Magic Sword
11-05-2015, 08:06 PM
lel kids pls if i wanted to see this i would go read threads from 66 cap
fact is dodge needs rmoved from every class, beckon stomp should be for cc not dmg

Itoopeo
11-06-2015, 04:17 AM
So you have more than double our dodge, more armor, more dps, way more health, and more h/s.
Yeah mages should totally get nerfed. Oh and to your comment about how we do 900 damage... Have you ever been hit with every single skill in a nuke as a bear? Even If you did, which you won't, you would survive it considering you have more than 900 hp. Oh, You're gonna complain about mages 5-6 second ice stun whilst having stomp that has a 5 second cool down that breaks the stun. Oh my goodness you actually have to use your stomps with somewhat with a brain instead of using becon stomp? That's not fair. Nerf mages. Even though you have a skill that pulls them to you whether your frozen or not. Not to mention you have sms that stuns, becon that stuns, stomp that stuns, and crippling slash that roots. Yes, you should totally complain about mages having a 5 second freeze. Makes total sense.

Edit: Don't take this as being one sided either. I've had a bear for several years. I'm not saying mages are still underpowered either. But they surely aren't just tap a these 4 skills gg I killed a bear.

Bear has only one single skill that brings the opponent closer. And mages counter that with fire ice combo.
Bear is pretty much useless from 5m range

Burningdex
11-06-2015, 04:54 AM
Bear has only one single skill that brings the opponent closer. And mages counter that with fire ice combo.

but from what ive seen @ 45+ that 9/10 times is dodge, dont care what the dodge is

Befs
11-06-2015, 07:10 AM

Fire and ice combo cannot keep away a high becon.

Also, I can catch mages using 1 becon, and guess what. I have half ur dodge

Groaning
11-06-2015, 07:18 AM

yet your still complaining.. after two caps in a row of not just being good, but being so good that mages vs bears was more luck than skill, and you still complain

Ignitedmage
11-07-2015, 03:52 AM

Dude chill out, we had 3 years(i guess someone correct me) and we ruled infinitely, now let them have their turn, It's our struggling time, as the mages struggled too.

Itoopeo
11-07-2015, 06:59 AM
Dude chill out, we had 3 years(i guess someone correct me) and we ruled infinitely, now let them have their turn, It's our struggling time, as the mages struggled too.

At least the damage should be reduced by something like 15-20%.

Mages still two shot birds with fire+drain while tanking trough the birds nuke, which should kill mages, if they dont use ms. Birds are glass cannons and it means their damage should be way higher than mages damage.

Waug
11-07-2015, 07:25 AM

Yes it's ur struggling time becasue u won't be able to two hit int mages.

----------

Get over it, Bears should be still viable but as mentioned they have competition unlike before.

I kept mention one thing even in the under powered phase of fiery mages, that is pretty high damage they have, current endgame int mages does not seem to have disadvantages, basically in general they are weaker in few aspects becasue they have few advantages as well, low health, low dodge etc TBH they have everything now, perfect ingredients of OP class, The health that new items adds up, Dodge, Armor and as before pretty high damage in single skills, in past I remember I just came out with damage distribution, rather pretty much high damage in the highest damaging skills.

and birds are outta scenario by far, need damage boost and boost in dodge debuffs.

Groaning
11-07-2015, 07:40 AM
Yes it's ur struggling time becasue u won't be able to two hit int mages.

----------

Get over it, Bears should be still viable but as mentioned they have competition unlike before.

I kept mention one thing even in the under powered phase of fiery mages, that is pretty high damage they have, current endgame int mages does not seem to have disadvantages, basically in general they are weaker in few aspects becasue they have few advantages as well, low health, low dodge etc TBH they have everything now, perfect ingredients of OP class, The health that new items adds up, Dodge, Armor and as before pretty high damage in single skills, in past I remember I just came out with damage distribution, rather pretty much high damage in the highest damaging skills.

and birds are outta scenario by far, need damage boost and boost in dodge debuffs.

actually.. hes played int mage more

Waug
11-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Considering its 'he has'
Is it really need any justification where clearly he mentioned bears as 'we' and mages as 'them' pretty prominently?

Ignitedmage
11-07-2015, 09:08 AM

Considering its 'he has'
Is it really need any justification where clearly he mentioned bears as 'we' and mages as 'them' pretty prominently?

Opest, groaning point was quite correct.
I'll justify:

Yes i played more int mage and mentioned bears as we and mages as them, but i said in that way because, from int mage i would mainly maintain my guild or pve(really less pvp, no one knows who's ignitedmage in pvp) however from bear i just play pvp, no pve at all.

You both were correct, at one point.

@Itoopeo well if you forgot, we(bears) used to do 2 skills too(no need to tell which, it's self-explanatory)

Waug
11-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Well I'll still say that - is that really matters, because it doesn't matter to me neither I have any intention to know wwhat u play specially because my points still remains valid.

Not only that u just proved otherwise what groning said BTW because in the context of total PvP discussion that point get invalid totally if u bring pve toons in this. ...

Ignitedmage
11-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Well I'll still say that - is that really matters, because it doesn't matter to me neither I have any intention to know wwhat u play specially because my points still remains valid.

Not only that u just proved otherwise what groning said BTW because in the context of total PvP discussion that point get invalid totally if u bring pve toons in this. ...

Tho groaning see me on my mage more then enough and he knows that am a pvp lover so....

Itoopeo
11-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Guess what people? I took out all points off evade and didnt notice any difference in the actual gameplay. I reach 69 dodge with just taunt.

I need to do more research. I can make bear viable on my own. Pure str seems promising, or maybe 2/3 str? Hmm hmm maybe the situation is not as bad as it seems :-)

The Sadness
11-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Lol, learn bear. Bears can still kill mages. I hope you're not afraid of a challenge.

Mothwing
11-08-2015, 02:40 PM
I guess all you bears need to take notes from Ayaxl and Gladiator then. They're both doing fine.

Itoopeo
11-09-2015, 11:22 AM
I guess all you bears need to take notes from Ayaxl and Gladiator then. They're both doing fine.

Ayaxl agreea with me. Never seen gladiator in game, but i have his gems in my inventory.

Waug
11-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Ayaxl agreea with me. Never seen gladiator in game, but i have his gems in my inventory.

lol

--------------------

such abandonment none coming and say a word about going to happen. looking like pl dont even deserve 5min a week (after update) for a single sts representative behalf whole sts team.

Itoopeo
11-09-2015, 03:05 PM
lol

--------------------

such abandonment none coming and say a word about going to happen. looking like pl dont even deserve 5min a week (after update) for a single sts representative behalf whole sts team.

Yeah its wierd, since sts has so many employees, lots of income and resources.
Give one guy a week to recolor and slightly modify exsisting items and boom we have a great new expansion.

Or give a student this job and if he does well, you can be sure about his skills and offer him a great job.

The Sadness
11-11-2015, 01:54 AM
Where's Moth?
Bear killed him.

Mothwing
11-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Where's Moth?
Bear killed him.

Huh? Jeemy is ez lul /s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yohan Blank
11-13-2015, 08:25 AM
lel u wot m8

Itoopeo
11-13-2015, 09:50 AM
http://www.12yearoldsimulator.com/

Try this and then look at your comment, Yohan Blank

Sonicxzd
11-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Aye it's over guys no more costumes <3

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk Contact me In pocket legends My name is Sonicxzd

Yohan Blank
11-13-2015, 11:38 PM
lel random post