PDA

View Full Version : trulle needs to get fixed

( DAMAGE )
11-04-2015, 02:26 PM
trulle needs to get fixed-nerfed
on endgame the trulle is balanced...does some damage but still u can maintain to continue ur fight,when on low level twinks trulle always 1 hits any player or sometimes leaves u with 1% hp....
trulle should be scaled to match each tdm level bracket same as wt4 and pve maps

Xdumbx
11-04-2015, 02:36 PM
It would be evan more amazing if they made trulle, a dancing copy of me ;).

Bmwmsix
11-04-2015, 03:26 PM
It would be amazing if sts wd give dear trulle a tagteam partner after 3 years of walking the solo path. :banana:

coldheart
11-05-2015, 06:47 PM
It would be amazing if sts wd give dear trulle a tagteam partner after 3 years of walking the solo path. :banana:

Maybe boogie will do ?lols

Arrowz
11-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Maybe boogie will do ?lols

Dear god, i dont think id ever go in tdm again

oekeone
11-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Dear god, i dont think id ever go in tdm again

All boogie does is twerk :|

Energizeric
11-06-2015, 01:07 AM
trulle needs to get fixed-nerfed
on endgame the trulle is balanced...does some damage but still u can maintain to continue ur fight,when on low level twinks trulle always 1 hits any player or sometimes leaves u with 1% hp....
trulle should be scaled to match each tdm level bracket same as wt4 and pve maps

Actually at lower levels using Trulle is the only way to actually kill a warrior with high armor. You have to time it right and stun them right before Trulle hits, and then attack them with your best damage skills right after the hit. Without that powerful hit, you cannot kill many of these warriors as their armor is just too high.