PDA

View Full Version : Battlegear of glintstone aps

Avaree
11-04-2015, 03:53 PM
My alts don't achieve the "Battlegear of Glintstone" aps when I equip the full set, unlike the upgraded lvl36 "Acquired Restored Heros Armor" aps is/was granted to alts when equipping both sets.

Is this meant to be this way?

Thanks in advance :)

Rome
11-04-2015, 04:00 PM
verry helpfull thread. As i started the quests on my other alt i dont even wanna think about starting the orcslaying all over again. (almost done with the glinstone set).
im not sure if this is suposed to be this way but i would love to see a dev confirming it here on this thread!.

ty avaree for checking it :-)

Madnex
11-04-2015, 04:05 PM
The L36 mythics glitch was reported as fixed but since it didn't change anything for older players (it can still be repro'd) it probably only affected sets that were made post-patch. So yes, this is as intended (getting the AP worth of the set completion for five chars out of the work for just one char isn't something they'd willingly allow).

Avaree
11-04-2015, 04:15 PM
The L36 mythics glitch was reported as fixed but since it didn't change anything for older players (it can still be repro'd) it probably only affected sets that were made post-patch. So yes, this is as intended (getting the AP worth of the set completion for five chars out of the work for just one char isn't something they'd willingly allow).

Thanks Asp :)

I was asked by another player, now we all know :)