PDA

View Full Version : please allow us to TOGGLE HEALTH/MANA POTION ICON.

twoxc
11-05-2015, 11:16 AM
So I finally got the new iPhone 6s Plus. As nice as it is to play AL on it, only problem is that it's hard to spam health potions. it's too far for my left thumb. Other then that everything is fine. It would be nice if the health potions is on the LEFT side of the Elixir Icon.

Serancha
11-05-2015, 11:31 AM
I use my left thumb for pots on ipad mini, and I have girly hands. Silly Twoxc. It would be cool to have pots on the left, but that might be tricky with the way the screen joystick thingy works.

Motherless_Child
11-05-2015, 01:25 PM
So I finally got the new iPhone 6s Plus. As nice as it is to play AL on it, only problem is that it's hard to spam health potions. it's too far for my left thumb. Other then that everything is fine. It would be nice if the health potions is on the LEFT side of the Elixir Icon.

YEaH..... Ditto that..... For me, when playing on tablet there is like an extra effort required to reach those pots..... A toggle option would definitely alleviate that.....

twoxc
11-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Why not put the potions on the RIGHT side? Near skills, we spam skills and we can spam pots at the same time

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk

for rogue it's very complicated and hard to spam Health/mana potion plus all 4 skills at once plus auto attack simultaneously. by allowing us to TOGGLE everyone can custom their setting and the location of the potions icon as they please.

bonjovi3223
11-05-2015, 02:53 PM
If pets can have auto-feed, why can't I have auto-potion?

oekeone
11-05-2015, 03:09 PM
I got the iphone 6 plus too and it sucks actually for spamming than i got on my Samsung 6s edge and sucks too so i just got on my android :| since i cant play very well on both :| pls fix it

Madnex
11-05-2015, 03:25 PM
So if I understand this correctly, the gist of the topic is.. "I gotz new phone so change your game"? LOL.

twoxc
11-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Yep lol precisely. Then again not exactly cause this has always been a problem. Just never really bother with it haha

Sfubi
11-05-2015, 03:40 PM
twoxc grow some man fingers. useless

Sfubi
11-05-2015, 03:43 PM
seriously though. i have had the same problem with my lg for months. when using my nexus tablet i have to lay it in my lap and use my *gasp* fingers. this of course was devastating as my heal pot thumb skill was op and i had to train my fingers.

i would like the heal/mana pots closer to the joy stick. It makes more sense to have it there anyway.

Motherless_Child
11-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Yep lol precisely. Then again not exactly cause this has always been a problem. Just never really bother with it haha

Yeah... Same here.... I don't have a new device or anything but this is an issue I noticed but never brought up..... On my tablet, the positioning of the pots have been an accessibility issue for me because due to my right hand being so busy using skills, normal attack, and pet AA I have to sort of reach for pots with my left hand, which means taking my hand/attention away from the movement button/d-pad (hope I said that clear enough)..... Definitely an issue to consider when doing future updates/configuration....

Arrowz
11-05-2015, 04:29 PM

pc master race :P

geeman75
11-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Why we are at it what about the right handed bias, for I am left handed would be nice to switch attack icons to other side. I truly am left handed however, please take this post with all the sarcasm intended...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Energizeric
11-05-2015, 06:47 PM
I've been thinking about the same thing with regards to getting the new iPad Pro, but they do have the option to minimize the skill controls, so I figure that it will be similar to my much smaller tablet once those skills are minimized. But yes, with any tablet or larger phone it can be tough to spam potions. You just have to be quick with your hands and you cannot do all 3 things at the same time, meaning you can do two of the following 3 things at any one time (move, spam potions, use skills/attack). If you alternate between these you can do just fine. It just takes some practice. Also in PvP there are no potions. So I think overall it is still an advantage to have a larger screen, especially in PvP. You can see much more detail of what is going on.

Niixed
11-05-2015, 07:22 PM
I'd rather see health and mana pots switch places and be able to turn off the elixir icon since it has killed me many times. Upon accidental tap, my controls freeze for elixir. Heaven forbid I also accidentally tap an elixir... then I either have to not confirm or it sends me to the purchase plat screen screen with a 100% chance of seeing the plat offer screen too. :/

vawaid
11-06-2015, 12:13 AM
I thought the same thing right after I played Call of Champions beta, in CoC we can re-move skill toggles in some ways.

G-M
11-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Interesting suggestion. We actually tried putting the potions on the left in the Chinese version of the game and found it limiting because in play testing players wanted to be able to move and use potions at the same time. With the potions on the left by the joystick it made this difficult.

Here's how the HUD looks currently. It would probably be awkward for those accustomed to the HUD in AL as it is now (and has been for a very long time):

Note the pet AA is moved because the area in the upper-right expands to show a detailed quest log. The expandable area on the bottom is chat.

Dimitrian
11-06-2015, 01:21 PM
Interesting suggestion. We actually tried putting the potions on the left in the Chinese version of the game and found it limiting because in play testing players wanted to be able to move and use potions at the same time. With the potions on the left by the joystick it made this difficult.

Here's how the HUD looks currently. It would probably be awkward for those accustomed to the HUD in AL as it is now (and has been for a very long time):

Note the pet AA is moved because the area in the upper-right expands to show a detailed quest log. The expandable area on the bottom is chat.
What the flying duck is that town in the screenshot?!?

mesalin
11-06-2015, 04:16 PM
Woah nice city. Maybe it will come in next expansion, or this is a firstly look of our windmoore!

<Forgiveness>

Alhuntrazeck
11-07-2015, 11:01 AM
I want to try out this Chinese version. Is there an APK file somewhere? :D

Bmwmsix
11-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Why can't we arrange all screen icons by ourselves and to add to this. It would be great to be able to hide anything on the screen ;_)

coldheart
11-17-2015, 12:17 PM
An option to customize hud will do, I need that so badly cuz I'm a lefty.��